Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To the fans that want Redknapp out 13:53 - Apr 23 with 6610 viewscarrotcrunch_R

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qpr-to-appoint-chris-hughton-as-manager-if-redk

Is this what you want to happen
To the fans that want Redknapp out on 12:30 - Apr 24 with 1226 viewsR_from_afar

To the fans that want Redknapp out on 10:08 - Apr 24 by Discodroid

id have happy hughton any day over 'h'..but then id have harold shipman, dead or alive over 'h'.

i see clarence seedorf is desperate to keep adel , but what does that complete midfield dutch artisan know about the game..in comparison to some one who discuses tactics with daddy sauce bottles in kens cafe with the skeletons of john bond and malcolm allison.

a man who head hunted karl henry, the bass player from big country ,and who buys players with a worse injury record than samuel l jackson in 'unbreakable '.."they call me me glass"... is destined for one place...

'good night sweet heart' and back to the time portal 0f 1944.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2014 10:16]

What is it with this Karl Henry bashing? We need someone in centre mid who can actually track back, mark, and tackle. LTC is lightweight, Joey sometimes just can't be bothered to run after his man, and Niko's tackling ability makes Scholes look like Stuart Pearce. No one seems to like defensive midfielders but send out a Rangers midfield composed solely of "creative" players and watch us get battered. Henry provides some steel, steel which every midfield needs.

And no, he is neither my favourite player nor a close relative of mine.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

To the fans that want Redknapp out on 12:34 - Apr 24 with 1219 viewsCFW

To the fans that want Redknapp out on 14:46 - Apr 23 by RangersAreBack

As I've often said, sacking the manager is the easy (albeit expensive) bit. Attracting a decent successor is the key. For all his shortcomings I would not trade Harry for Hughton.

Another so called decent manager on the job merry-go-round. I find it amazing that we have so many of these 'so called good managers' who get the sack because they have failed not once, not twice but many, many times and they walk into a job that another 'failed manager' has just left.

I have always thought Hughton was one of the nice guys - always very polite, never bad mouths anyone and works hard. That does not make him a good manager. Not sure if HR will go or stay but either way we need to look for a LONG TERM manager who has experience in building a team that is capable of staying in the Premier League. We have to be realistic we are not going to be challenging for titles and I for one would be very happy to be a mid table Premier League team who can win games, play decent football and not be faced with a relegation struggle every season.

This might be a bit of an ask but with the backing we have at this club it should not be impossible. I would break the bank and go with Moyes. Although he failed at MU think it was a bridge too far for him that does not make him a bad manager. He had many good seasons at Everton working on a tight budget and would never have been given the sack - unlike 90% of the names suggested as a replacement to HR.
To the fans that want Redknapp out on 12:53 - Apr 24 with 1184 viewsDiscodroid

To the fans that want Redknapp out on 12:30 - Apr 24 by R_from_afar

What is it with this Karl Henry bashing? We need someone in centre mid who can actually track back, mark, and tackle. LTC is lightweight, Joey sometimes just can't be bothered to run after his man, and Niko's tackling ability makes Scholes look like Stuart Pearce. No one seems to like defensive midfielders but send out a Rangers midfield composed solely of "creative" players and watch us get battered. Henry provides some steel, steel which every midfield needs.

And no, he is neither my favourite player nor a close relative of mine.

RFA

he looked great in blue clan Mcloud tartan , and his finger work was to die for on 'fields of fire'..and for that reason, im in.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024