Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will AFC be treated the same as Sunderland? 15:53 - Apr 23 with 1351 viewstoboboly

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27114471

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Will AFC be treated the same as Sunderland? on 16:01 - Apr 23 with 1319 viewsizlingtonhoop

He was good in the Shining.
Will AFC be treated the same as Sunderland? on 19:23 - Apr 23 with 1126 viewssmegma

Wimbledons QC was a defence barrister in the Paladini gun trial.
Will AFC be treated the same as Sunderland? on 19:46 - Apr 23 with 1089 viewsCamberleyR

How were Sunderland treated?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Will AFC be treated the same as Sunderland? on 19:54 - Apr 23 with 1073 viewsToast_R

Will AFC be treated the same as Sunderland? on 19:46 - Apr 23 by CamberleyR

How were Sunderland treated?

Swept under the carpet never mentioned again.

I'll imagine the FL will throw the whole library at AFC and force them back to the Southern Counties.
Will AFC be treated the same as Sunderland? on 20:03 - Apr 23 with 1053 viewsTacticalR

Some of my best friends are ineligible.

Air hostess clique

Will AFC be treated the same as Sunderland? on 22:31 - Apr 23 with 896 viewssaxbend

I reckon maybe 3/4points off. Nowhere near the ten you might get for administration. It won't send them down but will hurt them in terms of position based prize money and will set a significant example.
Will AFC be treated the same as Sunderland? on 03:26 - Apr 24 with 728 viewsstowmarketrange

I have nothing against Wimbledon after the way they were shafted by Winkleman and the league,but I hope that the FA give Sunderland an extra 5 points so that it will be more likely that Fulham,naarwich and Cardiff will be relegated.
Will AFC be treated the same as Sunderland? on 10:49 - Apr 24 with 570 viewstoboboly

Will AFC be treated the same as Sunderland? on 22:31 - Apr 23 by saxbend

I reckon maybe 3/4points off. Nowhere near the ten you might get for administration. It won't send them down but will hurt them in terms of position based prize money and will set a significant example.

Unlike what happened to Sunderland then?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024