Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does the Premiership or Championship change Arry future 15:54 - Apr 23 with 395 views08olesen

Whilst i agree with many on here that Arry has not been brilliant this year, i really think we could do a lot worse if we kept him if we went up. i think that Howe or Karl Robinson would potentially be good for our long term future but think it may be too soon to take charge in the premier league. look at the value that the experience from Pulis and Bruce has brought to poor squads. I think Harry could do the same.

By all means if we stay down then we should bring in someone young but if not then we need someone who is used to the league and has done well previously.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Does the Premiership or Championship change Arry future on 15:56 - Apr 23 with 388 viewsAntti_Heinola

kind of agree with that sentiment to an extent. I think if we went up and Harry called it a day because of his knees or something, i think it would be sensible to look to someone with a bit more experience. But I'm pretty sure we'd go down under Harry. He couldn't keep us up last time, so not sure how he would this time, and he'd probably do a lot of financial damage in the process.

Bare bones.

Does the Premiership or Championship change Arry future on 16:17 - Apr 23 with 368 viewsToast_R

If we go up and get another dressing room divide like last time I think we'd be better off getting in Jeremy Kyle or that bloke from Bar Rescue on channel 5.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2014 16:18]
Does the Premiership or Championship change Arry future on 17:22 - Apr 23 with 307 viewsBklynRanger

The bloke from Bar Rescue is a big strong boy if I remember correctly. Could do a job at the back alongside Richard Dunne, plus they both know the pub trade so that's a plus.

If we go up (25% chance) I think HR will stay on, probably against his and everyone else's better judgement. After 5 games the question will be will he still be there in January.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024