Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR v Millwall tickets 16:29 - Apr 23 with 1307 viewsQPR1882

A few weeks back we had a thread on here regarding members / season ticket holders selling tickets for the wall game. I think overall most on here were pretty sure this would not happen while a few of us going on past history believed it would happen.

Just had a look on Viagogo and put in QPR v Millwall and found they have tickets for sale in all 4 sides of the ground including members only upper Loft and family enclosure lower Loft.

Good luck to all going, there will probably be a Millwall fan sitting very close to you no matter where in the ground you are.
QPR v Millwall tickets on 16:34 - Apr 23 with 1296 viewssimmo

I think all tickets have to be collected, so maybe there is some sort of ID that needs to be brought before collection to limit people just buying them and having tickets already. It's ridiculous though.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

QPR v Millwall tickets on 16:41 - Apr 23 with 1254 viewsdaveB

usually you need a membership number to get tickets in the loft, not sure if thats the case with viagogo as well
QPR v Millwall tickets on 16:55 - Apr 23 with 1208 viewsQPR1882

QPR v Millwall tickets on 16:41 - Apr 23 by daveB

usually you need a membership number to get tickets in the loft, not sure if thats the case with viagogo as well

You do Dave and here is where the problem lies. The tickets for sale on Viagogo for members only parts of the ground must of been put up for sale via a ST holder or a Member. Surely the club should / does (?) offers buy back scheme for members / ST holders who can't make the game to sell on to other QPR fans.
QPR v Millwall tickets on 16:58 - Apr 23 with 1190 viewsstowmarketrange

I sold our tickets in ML on viagogo for the Forest game and the people who bought them didn't show up.Maybe they were stopped from collecting them at the box office and made to sit elsewhere.
It does potentially make a mockery of segregation if people can buy them off of there and sit where they want,even if they are away supporters.
QPR v Millwall tickets on 16:59 - Apr 23 with 1189 viewstinhead

I have placed my seat up on Viagogo as I can't attend.

There is a large caveat on the site which states that the sales are all subject to the purchaser being on the QPR database as per the specified date (can't remember for the life of me which date it was).

It also says that they will not issue any tickets to the people if they can't prove they are on the database.

Puny God!

QPR v Millwall tickets on 17:03 - Apr 23 with 1172 viewsQPR1882

QPR v Millwall tickets on 16:59 - Apr 23 by tinhead

I have placed my seat up on Viagogo as I can't attend.

There is a large caveat on the site which states that the sales are all subject to the purchaser being on the QPR database as per the specified date (can't remember for the life of me which date it was).

It also says that they will not issue any tickets to the people if they can't prove they are on the database.

This you mean ?

BUYING RESTRICTIONS
Only supporters with a previous purchase history before Wednesday 26th March can buy tickets for this match.
Transactions that have been placed by supporters with no such purchase history will have to be cancelled.

Nothing about QPR data base, it's if you are on Viagogos data base
QPR v Millwall tickets on 17:04 - Apr 23 with 1168 viewswood_hoop

QPR v Millwall tickets on 16:41 - Apr 23 by daveB

I think you have to be on the QPR database for a certain period before the tickets will be released, I gave up my season ticket a couple of years ago and can only get to a few games a season now, should really get a membership but as they have my details haven't had a problem buying in the home stands, might struggle quite a bit for playoffs or if we get to Wembley as doubt there will be many that are for general sale, could possibly have to buy from the Viagio site, don't mind paying a bit over the odds but those looking to make a killing can fcuk right off, on the whole it will be QPR fans that will be looking for tickets and does make some of the prices the tickets are put up for more like a fleecers paradise, fan maybe, mug I ain't.
QPR v Millwall tickets on 17:07 - Apr 23 with 1158 viewsstowmarketrange

QPR v Millwall tickets on 17:03 - Apr 23 by QPR1882

This you mean ?

BUYING RESTRICTIONS
Only supporters with a previous purchase history before Wednesday 26th March can buy tickets for this match.
Transactions that have been placed by supporters with no such purchase history will have to be cancelled.

Nothing about QPR data base, it's if you are on Viagogos data base

I just went on their site and it says that you have to have a buying history with qpr from before Jan 26th,and your details will be forwarded to the club to check.If you haven't got a buying history your transaction will be cancelled by viagogo.
Anyone want to check and make sure?
Login to get fewer ads

QPR v Millwall tickets on 17:13 - Apr 23 with 1144 viewsQPR1882

QPR v Millwall tickets on 17:07 - Apr 23 by stowmarketrange

I just went on their site and it says that you have to have a buying history with qpr from before Jan 26th,and your details will be forwarded to the club to check.If you haven't got a buying history your transaction will be cancelled by viagogo.
Anyone want to check and make sure?

Obviously missed that, if that's the case then should not be that bad. Where does it say that ?
QPR v Millwall tickets on 17:14 - Apr 23 with 1133 viewsstowmarketrange

QPR v Millwall tickets on 17:13 - Apr 23 by QPR1882

Obviously missed that, if that's the case then should not be that bad. Where does it say that ?

I clicked on a ticket in the paddocks and it said it on the next screen before you have to pay.
QPR v Millwall tickets on 18:27 - Apr 23 with 1050 viewsPinnerPaul

Someone should tell "Dan Goren" then - he's still fishing on a new thread he's just started!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024