Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea trio Ramires, Mourinho and Faria charged by FA after Sunderland game 18:33 - Apr 23 with 1086 viewshoof_hearted

Those classless knuts just keep on giving joy to humanity.
http://www.thefa.com/news/governance/2014/apr/ramires-rui-faria-charged-230414
Chelsea trio Ramires, Mourinho and Faria charged by FA after Sunderland game on 19:47 - Apr 23 with 1016 viewsToast_R

That Faria dude really did lose the plot on Saturday, even Mourinho was embarrassed. Loved it.

Such a bunch of whinging fukwits.

Now they've thrown their toys out the pram and threatened using a second team against Liverpool on the Sunday, having to play the CL game 3 days later. I'm sure their fans having already shelled out for tickets and travel to get to Anfield will be well chuffed with that. I hope they carry on this arrogance as surely sooner or later even the saddest of deluded Mourinho followers will begin to question his motives.
Chelsea trio Ramires, Mourinho and Faria charged by FA after Sunderland game on 22:12 - Apr 23 with 912 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Filth. The man and club are just filth.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Chelsea trio Ramires, Mourinho and Faria charged by FA after Sunderland game on 22:21 - Apr 23 with 897 viewsDWQPR

I fancy putting a cheeky fiver on Moronho being the next ManUre manager. He wanted that job badly last season and his comments today about Moyes' sacking and refusing to condemn United speaks to me that he would jump if offered.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Chelsea trio Ramires, Mourinho and Faria charged by FA after Sunderland game on 07:33 - Apr 24 with 803 viewsthemodfather

odd who when they lose its ww3 every time
v us, sunderland, barca...bullets in the post to ref frisk...etc etc

when will the fa and uefa deal with this??
ramires should be arrested for that elbow, if thats barton it;s a 12 match ban, for sure....
Chelsea trio Ramires, Mourinho and Faria charged by FA after Sunderland game on 09:12 - Apr 24 with 761 viewsDWQPR

Chelsea trio Ramires, Mourinho and Faria charged by FA after Sunderland game on 07:33 - Apr 24 by themodfather

odd who when they lose its ww3 every time
v us, sunderland, barca...bullets in the post to ref frisk...etc etc

when will the fa and uefa deal with this??
ramires should be arrested for that elbow, if thats barton it;s a 12 match ban, for sure....

Ramires will get a four match ban for certain. The lunatic of a coach I reckon ought to get a stadium ban of at least 12 matches as his behaviour was akin to Barton's at Man City, especially considering he acted as if he was going to attack Dean. As for the Special Needs One, I personally would have him castrated and his bollox shoved down his throat in order that he wont have the opportunity to open up that cesspit of a mouth of his.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Chelsea trio Ramires, Mourinho and Faria charged by FA after Sunderland game on 10:21 - Apr 24 with 729 viewsizlingtonhoop

Chelsea trio Ramires, Mourinho and Faria charged by FA after Sunderland game on 09:12 - Apr 24 by DWQPR

Ramires will get a four match ban for certain. The lunatic of a coach I reckon ought to get a stadium ban of at least 12 matches as his behaviour was akin to Barton's at Man City, especially considering he acted as if he was going to attack Dean. As for the Special Needs One, I personally would have him castrated and his bollox shoved down his throat in order that he wont have the opportunity to open up that cesspit of a mouth of his.

Special needs one

+1
Chelsea trio Ramires, Mourinho and Faria charged by FA after Sunderland game on 13:43 - Apr 24 with 687 viewsR_from_afar

Chelsea trio Ramires, Mourinho and Faria charged by FA after Sunderland game on 10:21 - Apr 24 by izlingtonhoop

Special needs one

+1

But, as the Villa fans sang, he's not special any more. Shame.

Also, I thought there is a Premiership rule about not playing weakened sides
http://www.wsc.co.uk/wsc-daily/1006-February-2011/6507-if-you-field-a-weakened-t

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Chelsea trio Ramires, Mourinho and Faria charged by FA after Sunderland game on 14:54 - Apr 24 with 649 viewsPinnerPaul

Chelsea trio Ramires, Mourinho and Faria charged by FA after Sunderland game on 22:12 - Apr 23 by BrianMcCarthy

Filth. The man and club are just filth.

Feel free to use the words "Shameful" and "Stupid" on THIS thread Brian!
Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea trio Ramires, Mourinho and Faria charged by FA after Sunderland game on 14:57 - Apr 24 with 645 viewsPinnerPaul

I'll go for

Ramires - 3 match ban - unless its his 2nd red of the season (I don't follow them that closely!) then 4

Coach - 3 match touchline ban and a fine

The childish one - £50,000 fine, which no doubt our friends down the road will have another whip round for!
Chelsea trio Ramires, Mourinho and Faria charged by FA after Sunderland game on 16:19 - Apr 24 with 620 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chelsea trio Ramires, Mourinho and Faria charged by FA after Sunderland game on 14:54 - Apr 24 by PinnerPaul

Feel free to use the words "Shameful" and "Stupid" on THIS thread Brian!

Quite right.

I think Chelsea are shameful, and anyone who disagrees is stupid.

There!
[Post edited 24 Apr 2014 16:19]

Chelsea trio Ramires, Mourinho and Faria charged by FA after Sunderland game on 16:23 - Apr 24 with 606 viewsPinnerPaul

Chelsea trio Ramires, Mourinho and Faria charged by FA after Sunderland game on 16:19 - Apr 24 by BrianMcCarthy

Quite right.

I think Chelsea are shameful, and anyone who disagrees is stupid.

There!
[Post edited 24 Apr 2014 16:19]

Chelsea trio Ramires, Mourinho and Faria charged by FA after Sunderland game on 16:31 - Apr 24 with 603 viewspaulparker

A Classless club , Now , then , Always

Speedie & Dixon
Ken Bates
John fecking Terry ( where do you start!! )
Frankie "Im the only sod who's mums died" Lampard
Cashley
Obi Mikel and the Clatenberg affair, which they only did to take away from terry/Ferdinand
their Pikey Fans and their home made banners
Mourinio the most odious of toads in football bar none
Abrmovic and his fecking gormless face
the fact they tap up every single young player in Europe and never play them
David "side show bob " Luiz
Ramiries and his diving around
Dider Dogbreath
parking the most expensive of buses to win the champions league
the list goes on & on, I hope the place burns fecking down with them all in it

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Chelsea trio Ramires, Mourinho and Faria charged by FA after Sunderland game on 16:33 - Apr 24 with 589 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chelsea trio Ramires, Mourinho and Faria charged by FA after Sunderland game on 16:31 - Apr 24 by paulparker

Speedie & Dixon
Ken Bates
Cashley
Obi Mikel and the Clatenberg affair, which they only did to take away from terry/Ferdinand
Dider Dogbreath

Combat 18

Chelsea trio Ramires, Mourinho and Faria charged by FA after Sunderland game on 16:39 - Apr 24 with 584 viewspaulparker

Do they still clap "bobby di matteo " in the 16 minute or whatever , now the special needs one is back ???
fickle kunts

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Chelsea trio Ramires, Mourinho and Faria charged by FA after Sunderland game on 18:03 - Apr 24 with 555 viewsPinnerPaul

Chelsea trio Ramires, Mourinho and Faria charged by FA after Sunderland game on 16:31 - Apr 24 by paulparker

Speedie & Dixon
Ken Bates
Cashley
Dider Dogbreath

Having a whip round to pay the poor ones fine
Death threats to a referee
Treatment of Benitez, when really they should have had a go at Abramovitch but were too scared he would take his ball home
The polite clapping when they score a goal
Mentioning some bl***dy record or another EVERY time Lumplard has scored for the past 2 years

Going back....

Ron Harris
Micky Droy
The Shed

and making me cry when I was 8, I think, by beating us 4-2 in the FA cup, when Peter "I AM good" Osgood score a f***ing hat trick.

and breathe........................
Chelsea trio Ramires, Mourinho and Faria charged by FA after Sunderland game on 18:22 - Apr 24 with 541 viewsterryb

Speedie & Dixon
Ken Bates
Cashley
Dider Dogbreath

This & every addition to it that has been posted.

It may be difficult to find The Chosen One guilty though as I expect them to take his words at face value rather than his intent. The assistant coach (or whatever his title is) should have at least the same suspension as Pardew did.

I don't think they can be fined for playing a "weekened" side at Liverpool providing they are fron their named 25. Think this was changed after the shameful fining of Blackpool.
Chelsea trio Ramires, Mourinho and Faria charged by FA after Sunderland game on 18:33 - Apr 24 with 533 viewsterryb

Sky have just announced that Ramires has accepted his charge & has a four match suspension.

One down, two to go!
Chelsea trio Ramires, Mourinho and Faria charged by FA after Sunderland game on 19:11 - Apr 24 with 499 viewssmegma

Chelsea trio Ramires, Mourinho and Faria charged by FA after Sunderland game on 18:33 - Apr 24 by terryb

Sky have just announced that Ramires has accepted his charge & has a four match suspension.

One down, two to go!

They'll be struggling to put out a team on Sunday then !! With a bit of luck Atletico will have an advantage next week along with the scousers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024