Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Play off SF 21:20 - Apr 23 with 1760 viewsderbyhoop

Started well. The eds u21s beat Huddersfield 3-2 tonight. Promising youngster Andrew Johnson scored twice.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Play off SF on 21:29 - Apr 23 with 1733 viewsToast_R

That's him out for 3 months then...
Play off SF on 07:34 - Apr 24 with 1601 viewsthemodfather

the andy johnson thats nearer 40??
Play off SF on 07:46 - Apr 24 with 1586 viewsJonDoeman

Well done to them.

It Is What It Is !!

Play off SF on 07:47 - Apr 24 with 1583 viewsdanehoop

Play off SF on 07:34 - Apr 24 by themodfather

the andy johnson thats nearer 40??

He is a late bloomer.

Never knowingly understood

Play off SF on 07:51 - Apr 24 with 1578 viewsJonDoeman

Negative angle found to approach thread.....

It Is What It Is !!

Play off SF on 08:02 - Apr 24 with 1560 viewsmikeygunn

We do seem to be good at both u-21 & u-18 level. Hope we can bridge the gap to the first XI before too long. Strange question but can our teams get promoted by winning the title or is it based solely on academy ratings?
Play off SF on 13:25 - Apr 24 with 1412 viewsderbyhoop

Play off SF on 07:47 - Apr 24 by danehoop

He is a late bloomer.

After 4 goals in 2 games, maybe Beard can be persuaded to sign him up on a long, lucrative contract.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Play off SF on 15:47 - Apr 24 with 1342 viewsAntti_Heinola

Play off SF on 07:51 - Apr 24 by JonDoeman

Negative angle found to approach thread.....

i thought it was just a sly gag.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Play off SF on 16:30 - Apr 24 with 1313 viewsJonDoeman

Play off SF on 15:47 - Apr 24 by Antti_Heinola

i thought it was just a sly gag.

Yes Antti a sly gag , rather than congratulate the 10 young QPR players on their achievement. Like I say, a negative angle, on a positive bit of news. Which there isn't much interest in... people prefer a bitch & a moan don't they !

It Is What It Is !!

Play off SF on 16:37 - Apr 24 with 1299 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Anyone at this that can give a report?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Play off SF on 17:05 - Apr 24 with 1276 viewsAntti_Heinola

Play off SF on 16:30 - Apr 24 by JonDoeman

Yes Antti a sly gag , rather than congratulate the 10 young QPR players on their achievement. Like I say, a negative angle, on a positive bit of news. Which there isn't much interest in... people prefer a bitch & a moan don't they !

Slight overreaction to a fairly innocuous post, Jon. It's an U21 game, a 33 year old scored 2, seems fair comment, not really a dig.

Bare bones.

Play off SF on 17:36 - Apr 24 with 1251 viewsstansleftfoot

As the Club quietly improves from the reserves downwards and time cleanses the damage down by eroding contracts given to many an overpaid mercenary, still a kind of hopelessness is spread about the functions, methods and management of the First Team.
Why cannot Harry Redknapp communicate his plan, his belief, his enthusiasm, many of us, in spite, of being in the play-offs feel we don't deserve it, and are very unsure of the likely conclusion.
I suppose the knock out element adds to that dynamic but after all this work, effort, slog, relentless passing, occasional brilliance and support, we might feel more confident if Harry told us so!
TF and PB and some other worthies have improved the Club from its roots up,the evidence of the under 21's and 18's tells us that but the top doesn't seem to be talking to the fans and stimulating a sense of momentum to an understood and final conclusion.
This lack of communication and Harry not publically thanking the fans home and away is wasteful, I know he's got a bad knee, but so do most of the Fan's who have watched QPR for 40 plus years, and those who have invested in a spacious seat at Loftus Road.
Everything that happens at Reserve, Under 21 and below is the structure of our Club and I applaud everything they achieve, I'm grateful for TF and partners in seeing the long term benefits.
It's a puzzling thought, but Harry Redknapp may be out of his depth, he may not recognise the long term " project " ( ? ) QPR is.
If he does, he should talk about it and give us some encouragement, if he doesn't.....Well! Maybe thats what we are seeing!
QPR fan's are starved of success and a sense of Club pride, we only need a goal of Zamora's shin and we are Champions....Come on Harry, give us hope!
Play off SF on 17:41 - Apr 24 with 1245 viewsCroydonCaptJack

They do indeed mate.
More the shame.
Play off SF on 19:29 - Apr 24 with 1159 viewsSuffolkHoop

EDIT. Wrong thread.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2014 10:09]
Play off SF on 19:43 - Apr 24 with 1143 viewsstuabd

Hardly bitching and moaning. Just a bit of humour I thought. I think you got the tone of the thread wrong there, JD.
Play off SF on 21:14 - Apr 24 with 1061 viewssmegma

Talking of promising youngsters, I was impressed with Aaron Mitchell the other week when i watched the reserves. Stocky little central midfielder who ran the show second half. We'll no doubt loan him to Stevenage or Woking and he'll disappear as his name is English like Michael Doughty before him.
Play off SF on 22:39 - Apr 24 with 1022 viewsRangersAreBack

I think some people got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning. It was clearly tongue in cheek, nothing more. Oh the irony of someone having a moan about someone having a moan even though they weren't really moaning to begin with.
Play off SF on 22:45 - Apr 24 with 1019 viewsPommyhoop

FFS Have a day off JD!!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Play off SF on 08:48 - Apr 25 with 955 viewsJonDoeman

Play off SF on 19:43 - Apr 24 by stuabd

Hardly bitching and moaning. Just a bit of humour I thought. I think you got the tone of the thread wrong there, JD.

The tone of the thread was for it to be largely ignored, which I thought a shame for a team 1 game away from being the best at their level in the country.

The bitching & moaning about the club, by people who don't know the facts, I was referring to yesterday, was occurring elsewhere.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2014 13:12]

It Is What It Is !!

Play off SF on 08:49 - Apr 25 with 954 viewsJonDoeman

Play off SF on 22:45 - Apr 24 by Pommyhoop

FFS Have a day off JD!!

Only if you do Pom!

It Is What It Is !!

Play off SF on 09:29 - Apr 25 with 936 viewsPommyhoop

Play off SF on 08:49 - Apr 25 by JonDoeman

Only if you do Pom!

Had a day off today mate..Anzac Day...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Play off SF on 12:57 - Apr 25 with 884 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024