Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Johnson 13:21 - Apr 24 with 1582 viewsDiscodroid

posted earlier today....

i have news on andy ' the bald wasp' johnson...age unknown , begat 2,200 years or so.

his last known goal was thought to be mesolithic, having been excavated in northern europe in 1959 . carbon isotopes analyisis have be proven the 'goal' as a near perfect fake..

" im obviously disapointed ,said the character from 'the watchmen', but i feel a goal is just around the corner, possibly in time for the apperance of haleys comet in 2061, as long as im not injured or a cyborg of some kind, perhaps augmented with esp. or perhaps engineerd to toil in the harsh lithium mines of europa" , he ventured...

andy continued to wax lyrical about the possibility of hybrid human life , or splicing, if you will, and the very nature of the cosmos ..this reporter left £50 and made his excuses..

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/johnson-gives-qpr-boss-food-for-thought-with-

Sorry Andy..i take it all back...

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Andy Johnson on 13:39 - Apr 24 with 1492 viewsR_from_afar

Wow, suddenly we have an embarrassment of riches up front! AJ to score the legendary goal which takes us back to the Prem?

Thanks for posting this, good to hear he is fit again.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Andy Johnson on 13:43 - Apr 24 with 1470 viewsDiscodroid

could be useful on the bench....although
the rejuvenated bobby seems to have that role stitched up tight..

wont be popular on here but im still a big fan of doyle...dont know what some people were expecting of him after a fairly lengthy lay off..before watford

would like to see him given a go with charlie but i accept this weakens the middle of the park to a four, and disrupts the morrison/charlie axis.

at least its a decent problem to have .
[Post edited 24 Apr 2014 13:44]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Andy Johnson on 14:15 - Apr 24 with 1319 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I still think we need three in centre-mid as none of our lads in there are good enough in a 4-4-2. So, I think I'd prefer to see us with a 4-2-3-1.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Andy Johnson on 14:39 - Apr 24 with 1273 viewsPommyhoop

F@ck him . I said at the time buying him .coupled with letting Helgar go was one of the worst ever ,ever..Little f@cking leach who has done nothing but suck the life out of QPR

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Andy Johnson on 16:16 - Apr 24 with 1114 viewsBluce_Ree

Andy Johnson on 14:39 - Apr 24 by Pommyhoop

F@ck him . I said at the time buying him .coupled with letting Helgar go was one of the worst ever ,ever..Little f@cking leach who has done nothing but suck the life out of QPR

Good swears!

yep AJ was never going to be any good.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Andy Johnson on 16:18 - Apr 24 with 1109 viewsJonDoeman

Andy Johnson on 14:39 - Apr 24 by Pommyhoop

Pommy slating a player probably means he's about to come good!!

It Is What It Is !!

Andy Johnson on 16:20 - Apr 24 with 1100 viewsjonno

Must be contract renewal time coming up then.
Andy Johnson on 16:30 - Apr 24 with 1070 viewsBklynRanger

Contract renewal or the possibility of a final sniff of the Wembley grass before the knackers yard.

I don't think Johnson is ultimately to blame for his total lack of productivity this season.

The fcuking eejits who were deluded enough to think they'd get a season out of him, or anything like a season, and that he should be therefore considered a good option for us, possibly in a fancy cat food partnership with Bobby Zamora, are.
Login to get fewer ads

Andy Johnson on 16:46 - Apr 24 with 1041 viewsCFW

Would have preferred this to be about Phillips returning and not Johnson - he is well past his sell by date. Pity he did not go back to Palace
Andy Johnson on 17:02 - Apr 24 with 1001 viewsTacticalR

Andy Johnson on 16:30 - Apr 24 by BklynRanger

Contract renewal or the possibility of a final sniff of the Wembley grass before the knackers yard.

I don't think Johnson is ultimately to blame for his total lack of productivity this season.

The fcuking eejits who were deluded enough to think they'd get a season out of him, or anything like a season, and that he should be therefore considered a good option for us, possibly in a fancy cat food partnership with Bobby Zamora, are.

It makes you wonder how this situation came about. Did they see Johnson put three past us at Fulham and think he did that every week?

Air hostess clique

Andy Johnson on 22:12 - Apr 24 with 697 viewsCamberleyR

Andy Johnson on 17:02 - Apr 24 by TacticalR

It makes you wonder how this situation came about. Did they see Johnson put three past us at Fulham and think he did that every week?

The "Eric Sabin rule" as it's known.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Andy Johnson on 22:43 - Apr 24 with 647 viewssix_foot_two

He signed his own death warrant the time he scurried off to try and join Palace at the end of the transfer window . Our Harry doesn't take well to disloyalty .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024