Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match fred 09:23 - Apr 26 with 10460 viewsTheBlob

Tricky one this,all depends on the line up.I'm fully expecting a load of squad players to come in and a few key players on the bench only.Then again we need to win to ensure the highest place possible.Lions need the points,do we hand Olly a point through sentiment?We're going to get clogged regardless.
Gotta go for 1-1,depending on the team.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match fred on 16:58 - Apr 26 with 1101 views08olesen

why bring on doyle when we are 1-0 up. why not yun and go back to 4411

Poll: Who will the other play off

Match fred on 16:58 - Apr 26 with 1101 viewsJAPRANGERS

we can never beat Milwall.
Match fred on 16:58 - Apr 26 with 1096 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Match fred on 16:55 - Apr 26 by Cornish_oooRRRR

pride! momentum?...

We never get momentum, we always screw upon after winning, anyway Wigan just lost 2-0 at home to Blackpool, much worse. As for pride, well for the past few year I've had no pride anyway!

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Match fred on 17:01 - Apr 26 with 1016 viewsDylanP

Well, the last game is completely meaningless now, except in terms of confidence. We can't catch Derby and we can't be caught by anyone. I would expect a couple to be rested

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Match fred on 17:01 - Apr 26 with 1004 viewsToast_R

Stupid to fold at that stage but pleased for Ollie and Birchy. At least the streets of Shepherd's Bush may get off a bit lighter tonight.
Match fred on 17:02 - Apr 26 with 985 viewsRangersAreBack

Twice we've conceded injury time goals against Millwall this season. 4 points chucked away. 2 points that may well keep Millwall up. Oh well, at least we've secured 4th. Barnsley relegated so they have nothing but pride to play for next week. Cue a QPR defeat from the club that likes giving!
[Post edited 26 Apr 2014 17:09]
Match fred on 17:05 - Apr 26 with 919 viewsDylanP

Weirdly, 5 of the bottom 9 teams lost 3-1

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Match fred on 17:05 - Apr 26 with 916 viewsDiscodroid

its just been such a slog...like the whole season has been played out through a fug of temazepam . were in the 45th game , whens it going to wake up.??.

i keep hoping, willing , for better with the players we have...but with one or two exceptions it never happens .

a point and no red cards....but we dont arf need to improve if we are fortunate to take on derby

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Login to get fewer ads

Match fred on 17:09 - Apr 26 with 865 viewsJAPRANGERS

wonder what's happening in the streets right now??
Match fred on 17:16 - Apr 26 with 789 viewshoops_legend

Match fred on 16:56 - Apr 26 by TheBlob

Called that one right.
Hopefully Green's got that Annual Ricket out of his system.

Annual? That's the funniest thing I've heard. Don't you mean monthly?!?
Match fred on 17:18 - Apr 26 with 776 viewsDiscodroid

Match fred on 17:09 - Apr 26 by JAPRANGERS

wonder what's happening in the streets right now??

its a times like this i wish i was in tuscany , reciting poetry or indeed the works of plath, hemminway, sexton,woolf , perhaps waxing lyrical about the potential of a fine pinot whilst indulging in a prime cut of tender slow bath cooked boar over a bed of goan cous cous...i think it was hemmingway who said

"if you come south of the boarder,
your well out of order,
and your die at the hands of the yeti"

ahh millwall....good times...
[Post edited 26 Apr 2014 17:20]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024