Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All the scum pricks down the pubs tonight..... 20:43 - Apr 30 with 3456 viewsQPR1882

What excuses have thoses w@nkers got ? Champions league semi and the cnts cant sell out

All the scum pricks down the pubs tonight..... on 21:03 - Apr 30 with 2513 viewsN12Hoop

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

All the scum pricks down the pubs tonight..... on 21:04 - Apr 30 with 2500 viewspaulparker

goooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

now park the f ucking Bus !!!!!!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

All the scum pricks down the pubs tonight..... on 21:05 - Apr 30 with 2492 viewsBrightonhoop

Get in Atletico!
All the scum pricks down the pubs tonight..... on 21:06 - Apr 30 with 2487 viewsN12Hoop

I've got a feeling
That tonight's going to be a good night

All the scum pricks down the pubs tonight..... on 21:06 - Apr 30 with 2485 viewsQPR1882

All the scum pricks down the pubs tonight..... on 21:14 - Apr 30 with 2420 viewsN12Hoop

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

All the scum pricks down the pubs tonight..... on 21:16 - Apr 30 with 2406 viewsBrightonhoop

hahahahahaha game over! The two Madrids will make it a great Final. Jose the cynic and his Chelscum knuts can fck right off.
All the scum pricks down the pubs tonight..... on 21:16 - Apr 30 with 2404 viewsHollowayRanger

oh god this is so much fun to watch

this is HOW YOU PLAY FOOTBALL!!!!!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Login to get fewer ads

All the scum pricks down the pubs tonight..... on 21:17 - Apr 30 with 2391 viewsdaveB

6 defenders starting for a one off cup games, and people say Redknapp is a negative manager
All the scum pricks down the pubs tonight..... on 21:18 - Apr 30 with 2386 viewsN12Hoop

I just yelled so loudly that I woke my kids up and then had to explain to them why tonight is the best night of the year so far.
Scum could end up winning f all. ha ha ha ha

All the scum pricks down the pubs tonight..... on 21:18 - Apr 30 with 2383 viewspaulparker

well done to the real special one, simeone
got a club in the doldrums to the top of their league and a champions league final
something the dog sh ite one couldnt do with money bags real or the scum

now we need to see some fat div in a chelsea shirt crying to top off my evening

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

All the scum pricks down the pubs tonight..... on 21:19 - Apr 30 with 2355 viewsN12Hoop

All the scum pricks down the pubs tonight..... on 21:18 - Apr 30 by paulparker

got a club in the doldrums to the top of their league and a champions league final

a picture of that smirking c4nt Abramovich would be nice

All the scum pricks down the pubs tonight..... on 21:19 - Apr 30 with 2350 viewsHollowayRanger

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

All the scum pricks down the pubs tonight..... on 21:22 - Apr 30 with 2322 viewsbosh67

The weirdest thing on the BBC site at halftime - it said

Chelsea 1 - Athletico 1
HT
(Athletico win the tie)

Premature by the BBC but does lead me to bel;eve that life is in fact completely scripted.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

All the scum pricks down the pubs tonight..... on 21:23 - Apr 30 with 2297 viewsBrightonhoop

Atletico still looking for a fourth. Deadly on the counter.
All the scum pricks down the pubs tonight..... on 21:26 - Apr 30 with 2265 viewspaulparker

also will shut ray " smashing " wilkins up on talkshite
on & on he went this morning about how great jose is and its destiny that chelsea will be in the final this year etc
well guess what kuntchops it aint happening

All the scum pricks down the pubs tonight..... on 21:26 - Apr 30 with 2264 viewsconnell10

SO FOCKING GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

All the scum pricks down the pubs tonight..... on 21:27 - Apr 30 with 2251 viewsQPR1882

This is what happened when they parked it in West London

All the scum pricks down the pubs tonight..... on 21:29 - Apr 30 with 2231 viewsconnell10

3 SHOTS ON GOAL AT HOME!!!!!! YOUR NOT SPECIAL ANY MORE, YOUR NOT SPECIAL ANY MORE!!!!

All the scum pricks down the pubs tonight..... on 21:31 - Apr 30 with 2213 viewsRs_Holy

All the scum pricks down the pubs tonight..... on 21:18 - Apr 30 by paulparker

Not just a beating but a right royal footballing lesson.... And to think I wasn't going to watch it tonight.....
All the scum pricks down the pubs tonight..... on 21:32 - Apr 30 with 2206 viewsBrightonhoop

BBC Sport's Ben Smith at Stamford Bridge

Chelsea 1-3 Atletico Madrid (Agg: 1-3)

Posted at

"Chelsea fans are flooding for the exits now. They have seen enough. They know even Jose Mourinho can't pull them out this one. The Special One was serenaded by the Chelsea fans moments ago, only raising a timid hand after a while. Atletico fans responded with their own Mourinho song, which I won't translate now. Chelsea look beaten. Few saw this coming."
All the scum pricks down the pubs tonight..... on 21:36 - Apr 30 with 2153 viewsRs_Holy

All the scum pricks down the pubs tonight..... on 21:32 - Apr 30 by Brightonhoop

BBC Sport's Ben Smith at Stamford Bridge

Chelsea 1-3 Atletico Madrid (Agg: 1-3)

Posted at

"Chelsea fans are flooding for the exits now. They have seen enough. They know even Jose Mourinho can't pull them out this one. The Special One was serenaded by the Chelsea fans moments ago, only raising a timid hand after a while. Atletico fans responded with their own Mourinho song, which I won't translate now. Chelsea look beaten. Few saw this coming."

The difference between proper football fans and those plastic scummers.... The scousers stayed til the final whistle and sang their hearts out despite losing 2-0 at the weekend... Very very quiet in south west London tonight
All the scum pricks down the pubs tonight..... on 21:38 - Apr 30 with 2137 viewsQPR442

Couldn't happen to a nicer club
All the scum pricks down the pubs tonight..... on 21:39 - Apr 30 with 2131 viewsconnell10

bye chelsea, you are the biggest bunch of kunts going, with a kunt manager, a kunt owner, kunt fans, kunt kit and kunt players! WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS YOU ARE AS IT STANDS A BUNCH OF KUNTS!

All the scum pricks down the pubs tonight..... on 21:41 - Apr 30 with 2103 viewsBlackCrowe

Terry now blubbing...lovely.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024