Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clifford 14:06 - May 2 with 6613 viewsTheBlob

Max is up the stairs in front of The Chocolate in a minute.
What you reckon - a Nevis or just Six Penn'oth in The Shovel?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Clifford on 14:20 - May 2 with 2490 viewspaulparker

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Clifford on 14:23 - May 2 with 2476 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Clifford on 14:24 - May 2 with 2471 viewsTheBlob

Clifford on 14:20 - May 2 by paulparker

A Prisoner's Tale from Law and Order?
Good series that,Derek Martin as the archetypal bent Old Bill.

Clifford on 14:26 - May 2 with 2464 viewssmegma

Judge said the sentences will be consecutive.........
Clifford on 14:27 - May 2 with 2459 viewsJonDoeman

Clifford on 14:24 - May 2 by TheBlob

A Prisoner's Tale from Law and Order?
Good series that,Derek Martin as the archetypal bent Old Bill.

McVicar, Blobby!

It Is What It Is !!

Clifford on 14:27 - May 2 with 2452 viewsTheBlob

8 years

Clifford on 14:27 - May 2 with 2451 viewssmegma

8 in total ?
Clifford on 14:28 - May 2 with 2449 viewsTheBlob

Clifford on 14:27 - May 2 by JonDoeman

McVicar, Blobby!

Cheers Jon.

Login to get fewer ads

Clifford on 14:28 - May 2 with 2448 viewsJonDoeman

Clifford on 14:27 - May 2 by TheBlob

8 years

Surprised at that.

It Is What It Is !!

Clifford on 14:30 - May 2 with 2439 viewsToast_R

I see old David Mellor having his pennies worth the other day on the news. Hardly contain his glee. Still looks a perv though
Clifford on 14:30 - May 2 with 2434 viewsTheBlob

Clifford on 14:28 - May 2 by JonDoeman

Surprised at that.

Reckon there's a bit of pay back in there.

Cue compo lawsuits now.

Clifford on 14:32 - May 2 with 2425 viewssimmo

Wow. They're not messing about with that.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Clifford on 14:40 - May 2 with 2399 viewsTheBlob

Nice man.
May have two choices now,either sharing a cell with a humungoid after his arseole,or Gerry Adams.

after his arseole.

Clifford on 14:41 - May 2 with 2392 viewsNorthernr

Judge sounds like he grew as sick and tired as Max Clifford over the past few weeks as the rest of the world has been for years. Cited the bizarre incident where he walked up behind the Sky News camera man outside.
Clifford on 14:43 - May 2 with 2377 viewssmegma

Clifford on 14:30 - May 2 by Toast_R

I see old David Mellor having his pennies worth the other day on the news. Hardly contain his glee. Still looks a perv though

Do you blame him?
Clifford on 14:56 - May 2 with 2320 viewssimmo

Clifford on 14:59 - May 2 with 2306 viewsTheBlob

Clifford on 14:56 - May 2 by simmo

Where's me Kango?Want that one...

Clifford on 15:08 - May 2 with 2279 viewspomanjou

sO THEY ARE BANGING HIM UP FOR 8 YEARS FOR SOMETHING THAT MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE HAPPENED 30 OR 40 YEARS AGO AT THE SAME DAY AS THEY ARE LETTING A CHILD KILLER AFTER A LAUGHABLY SHORT SENTENCE. tHERE IS A SAD IRONY ABOUT IT.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Clifford on 15:18 - May 2 with 2242 viewsHunterhoop

Clifford on 15:08 - May 2 by pomanjou

sO THEY ARE BANGING HIM UP FOR 8 YEARS FOR SOMETHING THAT MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE HAPPENED 30 OR 40 YEARS AGO AT THE SAME DAY AS THEY ARE LETTING A CHILD KILLER AFTER A LAUGHABLY SHORT SENTENCE. tHERE IS A SAD IRONY ABOUT IT.

Errr..."May or may not have happened"

He was found guilty. That's how the law system works in this country. If found guilty the law has to be invoked on the principle that it happened.

Christ, do you only concede things "definitely" happened if all parties agree it did?! You'd hardly ever send anyone down for anything!
Clifford on 15:27 - May 2 with 2201 viewspomanjou

Clifford on 15:18 - May 2 by Hunterhoop

Errr..."May or may not have happened"

He was found guilty. That's how the law system works in this country. If found guilty the law has to be invoked on the principle that it happened.

Christ, do you only concede things "definitely" happened if all parties agree it did?! You'd hardly ever send anyone down for anything!

I know how it works Hunter. But it doesnt normally wait 30/40 years to make a judgement.

Thus my doubt about whether it happened or not. There is no blood soaked body. Just a claim from someone who could have made the claim decades ago.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Clifford on 15:29 - May 2 with 2195 viewswombat

he will have a ring piece wider than our back four by Tuesday night

couldn't happen to a nicer guy , wonder which nic hell end up in ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Clifford on 15:33 - May 2 with 2182 viewsHunterhoop

Clifford on 15:27 - May 2 by pomanjou

I know how it works Hunter. But it doesnt normally wait 30/40 years to make a judgement.

Thus my doubt about whether it happened or not. There is no blood soaked body. Just a claim from someone who could have made the claim decades ago.

I know. I was being flippant.

However, I am of the personal view that this "why didn't they make the claim at the time" line is not fair or reasonable.

There are lots of reasons why someone wouldn't make a claim: fear of how it would impact their fledging career, fear of how boyfriends/husbands would view them, fear of society in general may react, ie. they get tarred with the "slapper who cries foul" after she tries to bed her way up the ladder, fear of the man himself and the impact he could have on their lives in future, the fact successful claims for these sort of accusations were few and far between in that era....

There's lots of reasons why the girls wouldn't. There's also a lot of irrational, psychological reasons why women wouldn't come forward with these accusations.

It's very understandable, in my view, why these are all coming out now, at a time when loads of other women are coming forward, the police are taking things very seriously, society has widely accepted what was going on in this era was wrong and unacceptable, and these women are now older, more mature, with no fear of the impact coming forward will have on their career and lives.

This 30-40yr wait thing, doesn't stack up. What he did was wrong. He was found guilty and faces the law, albeit 30 or 40yrs after the event. But what does it matter. He's lucky he didn't have to face it at the time as it would have ruined him. He should feel lucky. I imagine the inner feeling that he'd "got away with it" is what's driving the anger that he's finally been held to account.
Clifford on 15:36 - May 2 with 2165 viewsClive_Anderson

Well can't say I'll shed a tear for him, but 8 years for a bit of he said/she said about a fumble 30 years ago seems a bit steep.
Clifford on 15:41 - May 2 with 2151 viewsHunterhoop

Clifford on 15:36 - May 2 by Clive_Anderson

Well can't say I'll shed a tear for him, but 8 years for a bit of he said/she said about a fumble 30 years ago seems a bit steep.

Oh jeez, Clive. Come on, mate. Read the case. Read what the judge, who's pretty well placed and experienced in these matters, had to say.

And please, let's drop this 30-40yr line. It is nonsense. It doesn't stack up rationally as explained above.
Clifford on 15:42 - May 2 with 2148 viewssimmo

Clifford on 15:36 - May 2 by Clive_Anderson

'a fumble'.

Class.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024