Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chavs moving closer ?? 09:05 - May 4 with 3423 viewsqprnw10

I heard a while ago this could be a serious goer and it's now doing the rounds on twitter... http://www.bluetinted.com/rod-crowley/dreaming-a-dream-by-the-old-canal/
Chavs moving closer ?? on 09:32 - May 4 with 3323 viewsDWQPR

Just posted some words of wisdom for our dear friends

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Chavs moving closer ?? on 09:42 - May 4 with 3272 viewsAunt_Nelly

Fckin embarrassing. He's clearly a clueless New Chelsea fan from Surrey who knows nothing about West London.
Chavs moving closer ?? on 10:26 - May 4 with 3120 viewsJuzzie

been talked about before, cant see it happening, its one person blog, doesnt make it fact.
Chavs moving closer ?? on 10:45 - May 4 with 3051 viewsRangersDave

Less than 1/2 mile from the proposed QPR development? Yeah, like that will happen.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Chavs moving closer ?? on 11:45 - May 4 with 2928 viewsGetMeRangers

Chavs moving closer ?? on 09:32 - May 4 by DWQPR

Just posted some words of wisdom for our dear friends

Great comments form Helgussons Right Foot and SWP from outside the box
Chavs moving closer ?? on 12:33 - May 4 with 2810 viewsqueensparker

That's pretty much across the road from my house, f--k having Chelsea anywhere nearby.

The author hasn't got a bloody clue. "More an Arsenal area these days"??? It's a QPR area pure and simple. There are no Arsenal round here! (Apart from the occasional Nigel who took up "The Gunners" once they started winning everything)
Chavs moving closer ?? on 13:57 - May 4 with 2690 viewsDWQPR

Was going to use the monika 'Chris Foy's Red Card', but in tribute to the Iceman thought better of it!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Chavs moving closer ?? on 15:41 - May 4 with 2504 viewsTacticalR

There goes the neighborhood.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Chavs moving closer ?? on 23:03 - May 4 with 2198 viewsCiderwithRsie

I love the reference to flats for "rich foreign absentee owners."

Irony by-pass.
Chavs moving closer ?? on 00:27 - May 5 with 2105 viewsdaveinmelbourne

God, I fc king hate that club! Hate is a strong word but, but, but....
It's that typically clueless arrogance throughout the reply thread that gets to me. The other thing of course is thinking back to Richard Thompson's asset stripping, Ned Zelic, Super Ray trying to be a manager, Karl Ready... leading to us dropping off the radar just as those vv ankers find their crooked sugar daddy.
And down here you've got bunches of people wearing that horrible shirt. So when I get the chance, I usually find the need to educate them about the 80's, the NF, Paul Canoville being booed by his own supporters. But do you know what? It's a complete waste of time, I get no reply apart from a incongruous bovine look.
Maybe I'm just old, twisted and bitter?
Chavs moving closer ?? on 12:03 - May 5 with 1841 viewsMrSheen

Chavs moving closer ?? on 00:27 - May 5 by daveinmelbourne

God, I fc king hate that club! Hate is a strong word but, but, but....
It's that typically clueless arrogance throughout the reply thread that gets to me. The other thing of course is thinking back to Richard Thompson's asset stripping, Ned Zelic, Super Ray trying to be a manager, Karl Ready... leading to us dropping off the radar just as those vv ankers find their crooked sugar daddy.
And down here you've got bunches of people wearing that horrible shirt. So when I get the chance, I usually find the need to educate them about the 80's, the NF, Paul Canoville being booed by his own supporters. But do you know what? It's a complete waste of time, I get no reply apart from a incongruous bovine look.
Maybe I'm just old, twisted and bitter?

I read that Canoville left after being racially abused by his own captain. Obviously a club tradition they like to uphold. Now he's paraded as a hero, as if every club was like that then. He should tell them to stick their blue flag, but there's probably a few quid in it for him.
Chavs moving closer ?? on 12:10 - May 5 with 1829 viewsClive_Anderson

Hopefully they'll buy the land and sell off "the Bridge" and then straight afterwards Abramovich gets done by the Russian mob meaning the stadium never gets build.

In the end they end up ground sharing with Barnet and Leyton Orient before gradually dropping down the divisions and eventually going bust.
Chavs moving closer ?? on 13:55 - May 5 with 1734 viewsstowmarketrange

I liked the bit about the land being contaminated.It will be a lot more contaminated if them scumbags move in there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024