Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs 13:11 - May 13 with 3558 viewsrunningman75

Would anyone want him at Loftus Road if Harry fails to deliver us to the promised land?

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/tottenham-chief-daniel-levy-sacks-tim-sherwood-a
Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 13:17 - May 13 with 2575 viewseastside_r

Can't speak for anyone else, but I certainly wouldn't.
Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 13:25 - May 13 with 2523 viewsbosh67

His win rate is phenomenal. Likes to bring on the younger players. Has a lot of respect around his contemporaries. London based. Knows most of our team. Knows our current boss.

Wouldn't be adverse to him coming in with Sir Les and Harry going 'upstairs'.

Furs, Gallen, Hill, Ale and Joey coaching at various levels. Could be a very very strong coaching infrastructure.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 13:27 - May 13 with 2510 viewsozexile

Not in the slightest.
Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 15:35 - May 13 with 2411 viewsLoft1979

Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 13:25 - May 13 by bosh67

His win rate is phenomenal. Likes to bring on the younger players. Has a lot of respect around his contemporaries. London based. Knows most of our team. Knows our current boss.

Furs, Gallen, Hill, Ale and Joey coaching at various levels. Could be a very very strong coaching infrastructure.

I am thinking this could happen.
Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 15:44 - May 13 with 2387 viewseghamranger

Spurs fans had no time for him... Was always going to be sacked after his "you won't get the job as your not English" comment after the fan came and sat in the dug out.
Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 15:47 - May 13 with 2376 viewsToast_R

Anyone who does this and thinks it's acceptable..
Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 15:51 - May 13 with 2361 viewstoboboly

Fck it. I'd take him. He's a loose cannon waiting to go off but that would be quite refreshing. He does the basics, got in lots of youth and was attacking.

Straight swap with Spurs for 'Arry on May 25th would be perfect and they can go head to head in August.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 15:52 - May 13 with 2352 viewsGetMeRangers

Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 13:25 - May 13 by bosh67

From a fans point of view with those various coaches and in particular Sir Les, this would be like stepping back to Gerry or El Tel's time, when blue and white ran through the club. If we get promoted, i can see harry stepping aside/upstairs, as he surely doesnt have the stomach for a relegation fight on a daily basis, given his age
Login to get fewer ads

Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 16:00 - May 13 with 2339 viewscoolranger

Think I would prefer someone who has proven himself at least to a degree.

But the mid-forties, energetic ex-player profile is what we should be after ie: a Malkay Mackay type, I think.
Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 16:03 - May 13 with 2333 viewsTacticalR

I don't like the cut of his gilet.

Air hostess clique

Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 16:05 - May 13 with 2328 viewsAntti_Heinola

The guy's an idiot. Arrogant in a bad way, his win rate is not phenomenal. It's good. It's about what Spurs would expect to have.
Hope Norwich go for him.
I'd have more respect for him if he'd gone down to manage a club at a lower level instead of thinking he has some god given right to start at a big prem club. He wasn't even all that as a player.

Bare bones.

Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 16:06 - May 13 with 2319 viewsadhoc_qpr

The best quote i read was the Tim Sherwood's management of Spurs is like playing football manager with the tactics turned off!

I'd avoid him based on the impression of him the media portrays, but i haven't really paid enough attention to Spurs to make an informed decision.
Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 16:07 - May 13 with 2317 viewsJAPRANGERS

Spurs came 6th and he gets the sack?? Christ, that's crazy.
Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 16:09 - May 13 with 2306 viewsJamie

This is a joke right?
Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 17:41 - May 13 with 2217 viewsTrom

Just seems a little unstable up top for me.
Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 17:54 - May 13 with 2186 viewsngbqpr

What Annti said

Hate the tosser (Sherwood that is, not Annti:))

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 17:56 - May 13 with 2181 viewsAntti_Heinola

Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 17:54 - May 13 by ngbqpr

What Annti said

Hate the tosser (Sherwood that is, not Annti:))

bet you hate me too - everyone else does (with good reason, generally) ;)

Bare bones.

Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 18:03 - May 13 with 2166 viewsBrightonhoop

'Sherwood had a top-flight win percentage of 59%, which is the best of any Tottenham boss in Premier League history.' BBC.

Could be a potentially interesting appointment with Sir Les. Dont really know enough of him say.
Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 18:11 - May 13 with 2159 viewspaulparker

Hell no , the bloke is a prize c ock
as another poster said he believes he is the 2nd comming of Brian Clough
he would see us as a step down and would soon fall out with us "fans" after a while
lets see how he gets on with Brighton or Norwich

anyway without upsetting my fellow commrades Disco,Lblock& pommy i starting to warm to old Harry or is that because im still hungover ???

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 18:36 - May 13 with 2127 viewsCamberleyR

Unbelievable decision. Doesn't get to the "promised land" of the CL but delivers European football and still gets the sack. This is another reason why modern football is increasingly shit.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 18:45 - May 13 with 2125 viewsCamberleyR

Unbelievable decision. Doesn't get to the "promised land" of the CL but delivers European football and still gets the sack. This is another reason why modern football is increasingly shit.

Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 18:52 - May 13 with 2122 viewsCamberleyR

Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 19:10 - May 13 with 2117 viewsCamberleyR

Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 20:13 - May 13 with 2073 viewsTacticalR

Qualifying for the Europa League is a sackable offence
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/111785/intense-bat

Air hostess clique

Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 21:02 - May 13 with 2011 viewsRanger78

Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 20:13 - May 13 by TacticalR

Qualifying for the Europa League is a sackable offence
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/111785/intense-bat

I have a feeling about this. Harry might be looking to retire and I could see him pushing for Sherwood.

I think we could worse and wouldn't it be great if Sir Les came with him??? Have to say, I don't particularly like the fella though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024