Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A few transfer rumours to keep your mind off tomorrow 18:40 - May 23 with 998 viewsAustinHarris24

Joe cole has be released by west ham today and we know how much redknapp rates him so I wouldn't be suprised to see that one happen even if we stay in the championship I would say probability of the deal happening 8/10

Frank lampard, I don't want him at qpr he's a good player but is getting old and loves Chelsea in general I just don't want him at rangers however, out of contract, redknapps his uncle and we could offer him a nice contract but don't see this happening if we don't go up and I see him going to the mls probability of the deal happening: 3/10

Sebastian bassong (Norwich city) having been relegated he may be looking for a move away, he played under redknapp at spurs and is a reliable centre back could be a replacement for dunne next year probability of the deal happening: 5/10

Poll: Who is better Barkley or wilshere

A few transfer rumours to keep your mind off tomorrow on 18:46 - May 23 with 966 viewsFredManRave

"Chelsea in advanced talks over £40m David Luiz sale."

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

A few transfer rumours to keep your mind off tomorrow on 19:08 - May 23 with 886 viewsbosh67

Micah Richards to play alongside Ned next season.

Whatever division we are in... watch this space!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

A few transfer rumours to keep your mind off tomorrow on 19:26 - May 23 with 841 viewswombat

A few transfer rumours to keep your mind off tomorrow on 19:08 - May 23 by bosh67

Bosh I'd be very happy if that one comes off very happy indeed

Poll: which is your favouite foot

A few transfer rumours to keep your mind off tomorrow on 19:40 - May 23 with 800 viewseghamranger

Can't see Joe cole with us if we are in the championship next season as I don't think Harry will be!!
A few transfer rumours to keep your mind off tomorrow on 19:51 - May 23 with 776 viewsGetMeRangers

A few transfer rumours to keep your mind off tomorrow on 18:46 - May 23 by FredManRave

"Chelsea in advanced talks over £40m David Luiz sale."

Is that with or without the caravan?
A few transfer rumours to keep your mind off tomorrow on 19:51 - May 23 with 775 views08olesen

A few transfer rumours to keep your mind off tomorrow on 19:08 - May 23 by bosh67

How much CB has he played though. He is also very injury prone. I dont think there is a decent CB in the premier league available.

Caulker is the only one in the championship that i would trust in the premier league, or at a push lascells from forrest

CB is definitely a position we need, but i think we will fail again and bring in Lescott or Ferdinand sadly. I would go and get a CB in from abroad regardless of what league we are in.

Poll: Who will the other play off

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024