Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fair play H.... 17:27 - May 24 with 1828 viewsPommyhoop

Edited for being a very silly thread...
Sorry fellas your right.. Crass post .
Apologies....
[Post edited 25 May 2014 4:58]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Cya H.. on 17:30 - May 24 with 1800 viewsdubaistu

A bit early for that, but I do agreeā€¦ who would you like though? Better the devil you know sometimes
Cya H.. on 17:52 - May 24 with 1754 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Cya H.. on 17:57 - May 24 with 1731 viewsBrazilNutR

Just before Bobby came up trumps, I was just thinking, at least we don~t have Harry in charge of England to look forward too... Silver lining. And then Bobby re-wrote the script and Harry comes out looking like he knew what he was doing
Cya H.. on 19:12 - May 24 with 1632 viewsessextaxiboy

QPR Premier League ..job done . No one better to keep us there . Suck it up Pommy
Cya H.. on 19:13 - May 24 with 1626 viewsDylanP

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Cya H.. on 19:17 - May 24 with 1598 viewsTheBlob

We were set up to contain in the first half and then kick on in the second a la Wigan,but the sending off changed all that.It worked.Just.
The really good managers always manage to squeeze out a bit of luck.
The playoffs is always a muggers paradise.Derby were royally mugged.Well done 'arry.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Cya H.. on 19:24 - May 24 with 1570 viewsPommyhoop

Cya H.. on 19:12 - May 24 by essextaxiboy

QPR Premier League ..job done . No one better to keep us there . Suck it up Pommy

[Post edited 25 May 2014 4:59]

Cya H.. on 19:24 - May 24 with 1570 viewsessextaxiboy

Yeah What about SupaCoach Mclaren .the bloke who "did all the coaching" A man advantage and on the front foot.. absolutely ran out of ideas ....F#ckd over by an OAP ... We would have won on pens .......
Login to get fewer ads

Cya H.. on 19:29 - May 24 with 1551 viewsessextaxiboy

Cya H.. on 19:24 - May 24 by Pommyhoop

Wait and see . He got the big time charlies out and the right sort in (o neill today) He will make a profit on Remy and got the money back on Samba. 12 out of contract so money to spend ...oh and 80 odd mill for today ... #Masterclass
Cya H.. on 19:32 - May 24 with 1548 viewskensalriser

For all their fast-paced, free-flowing, goalscoring football, Derby couldn't score and didn't look like scoring until we went a man down. Mostly because we didn't let them play their game.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Cya H.. on 19:35 - May 24 with 1520 viewsPommyhoop

Cya H.. on 19:29 - May 24 by essextaxiboy

Wait and see . He got the big time charlies out and the right sort in (o neill today) He will make a profit on Remy and got the money back on Samba. 12 out of contract so money to spend ...oh and 80 odd mill for today ... #Masterclass

Cya H.. on 19:35 - May 24 with 1519 viewsstansleftfoot

Cya H.. on 19:24 - May 24 by Pommyhoop

It's astonishing how all the evidence is against you Pommy.
We've beaten IMO the two best sides in the division to leapfrog them both for the final promotion place.
I quite frankly hope that the professionalism that Harry talks about in the Club allows him to stay with us, and it then allows him to build the a generational change at QPR, for British Footballers developed through our Academy, and to bring through the group of ex-QPR players who now make up many of the coaching positions.
I think as any experienced Football would know "the knowledge" will often beat " the talent "
Another lesson delivered to the Wally with the Brolly from the Coach with a Twitch.
It's been miserable watching QPR and Harry Redknapp clawing their way to promotion. Give the guy a break. It had to be this way, there is no Glory in losing well!
Cya H.. on 19:45 - May 24 with 1490 viewsPommyhoop

Cya H.. on 19:35 - May 24 by stansleftfoot

It's astonishing how all the evidence is against you Pommy.
We've beaten IMO the two best sides in the division to leapfrog them both for the final promotion place.
I quite frankly hope that the professionalism that Harry talks about in the Club allows him to stay with us, and it then allows him to build the a generational change at QPR, for British Footballers developed through our Academy, and to bring through the group of ex-QPR players who now make up many of the coaching positions.
I think as any experienced Football would know "the knowledge" will often beat " the talent "
Another lesson delivered to the Wally with the Brolly from the Coach with a Twitch.
It's been miserable watching QPR and Harry Redknapp clawing their way to promotion. Give the guy a break. It had to be this way, there is no Glory in losing well!

[Post edited 25 May 2014 5:00]

Cya H.. on 20:02 - May 24 with 1446 viewsessextaxiboy

Pommy give it up . He has done it . Its on his CV .
Cya H.. on 20:06 - May 24 with 1421 viewsPommyhoop

Cya H.. on 20:02 - May 24 by essextaxiboy

Pommy give it up . He has done it . Its on his CV .

[Post edited 25 May 2014 5:03]

Really? on 20:34 - May 24 with 1348 viewsdanehoop

You know what Pom, I actually agree that I would prefer another manager to Harry. But... for a bloke you dont rate, he took over the pile of crap he was handed by the clueless welsh twunt and turned it around within 18 months to get us back up again. He hasnt been well, had to miss quite a lot what he prefers to do in terms of coaching. But he was the one who got TF to hire Mclaren to help out, which with hindsight was a great move. He lost the spine of his team and his main goal threat, but got us through that sticky patch. Through the playoffs he had clear game plans for each game and guess what, they worked.

Now having sat through the game at Wembley today, it really want pretty, particularly when we went down to 10 men. But again, he didnt panic and his substitutions both forced and unforced seem to work.

As a previous poster noted, his CV said he got us promoted. That was the target for this season. Job done. It wasnt enjoyable, but was functional and did what was required. My preference now would be that he moves upstairs as DoF and we get someone to work alongside him as coach. Probably wont happen, so for now Harry is our successful manager who just got us promoted and I support him until such time as he isnt.

Still you have an opinion, which you have been keen to share.

Never knowingly understood

Cya H.. on 20:36 - May 24 with 1337 viewsMatch82

Sorry that we ruined your day by wining. Christ, if the first thing that you do is look to put a negative spin on this then you must get no satisfaction it off anything, ever.

Give the agenda a rest for today and just enjoy this.
Cya H.. on 20:41 - May 24 with 1306 viewsBlackCrowe

Utterly tw@ttish attention-seeking post Pom. If you've got nothing good to say on a night like this, don't bother saying anything and trying to spoil the vibe. It was immense, if you had've been there you would understand.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Cya H.. on 20:49 - May 24 with 1258 viewsPommyhoop

Cya H.. on 20:36 - May 24 by Match82

Sorry that we ruined your day by wining. Christ, if the first thing that you do is look to put a negative spin on this then you must get no satisfaction it off anything, ever.

Give the agenda a rest for today and just enjoy this.

I am enjoying it mate .have a look at the other threads.
Happy as Larry mate. 5'43 in the morning up all night and still grinning like a cheshire cat...
Thing is I dont 'hate' H. I actually like the old fraud .Like I said in the OP I hope he gets some sort of a deal to step aside with dignity.

Cya H.. on 00:24 - May 25 with 1096 viewsHollowayRanger

oh go support foolham!

im having a party!!!!!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Cya H.. on 04:58 - May 25 with 984 viewsqprmick

Cya H.. on 19:24 - May 24 by essextaxiboy

Yeah What about SupaCoach Mclaren .the bloke who "did all the coaching" A man advantage and on the front foot.. absolutely ran out of ideas ....F#ckd over by an OAP ... We would have won on pens .......

....and took off his best player. He worried me that kid.

Qprmick

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024