Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Out of contract players 10:58 - May 27 with 5133 viewsellersliehoop

Who should we aim to keep from those on loan/out of contract

Zamora..............Yes
Green.................Yes
AJ........................No
Hill.....................Yes
O'Neill...............No
Keane.................No
Maiga................No
Hughes..............No
Carroll..............No
BAe....................No
Hughes.............??

Have I missed anyone?
Out of contract players on 10:59 - May 27 with 3753 viewsdaveB

I'd keep Traore, Green, Hill, Zamora and Green but a few of them will have to be on less money.
Out of contract players on 11:01 - May 27 with 3731 viewsGloucs_R

SWP - No

Poll: Are we staying up?

Out of contract players on 11:01 - May 27 with 3739 viewsozexile

Do you think green will take a drop? Although I can't see anyone else paying him anything near what we are.
Out of contract players on 11:03 - May 27 with 3723 viewsRangersw12

Zamora..............No
Green.................Yes - Less money if not no
Hill.....................Yes - Player/coach
O'Neill...............Yes - Squad player
Keane.................No
Maiga................No
Hughes..............No
Carroll..............Yes - I think he will be a decent player and maybe if he was ours he would get less stick
Hughes.............No
Traore.............Yes
Faurlin.............Yes
Out of contract players on 11:03 - May 27 with 3722 viewsJamie

Traore & Green if they will agree to more sensible contracts. Hill onto the coaching staff.
Out of contract players on 11:05 - May 27 with 3689 viewsNorthernr

Out of contract players on 11:03 - May 27 by Jamie

Traore & Green if they will agree to more sensible contracts. Hill onto the coaching staff.

How did Derby get on on Saturday?
Out of contract players on 11:08 - May 27 with 3675 viewsQPunkR

A thousand times no for Christmas Carroll. Bobby Zee, my inclination would have been to say no but after that goal on Saturday - yes!
Hill, 100%, as player/coach.
Green, yes (dependent on the Cesar situation)
O'Neil, again for his contribution on Saturday - yes
Keane - no fúcking way, same for the rest of 'em on that original list.

edit - if Traore's also out of contract, definitely keep him on. Class act if we could keep him fit
[Post edited 27 May 2014 11:10]

QPR - "shit but local"

Out of contract players on 11:08 - May 27 with 3674 viewsadhoc_qpr

Traore, Yossi and Jenas also out of contract i believe.

Green, Hill and Traore are the only ones i'd keep - one year extension for Clint and 2 years for Green and Traore (reduced wages for those two).

Zamora i'm not sure about, he has been a great super sub but how fit it he really?
Login to get fewer ads

Out of contract players on 11:14 - May 27 with 3624 viewsKERMITQPR

Green ... Hill (player coach) yes

Please lets not get all silly Zamora NO..

We want to play good football and try and stay in the Prem.. However grateful i am to Bobby for a moment of pure joy !! Lets be realists and get another player to take his space in the squad
Out of contract players on 11:14 - May 27 with 3624 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Carroll will be a much better player in the Premier League. I would like him on a sensible transfer and contract. Get a bit stronger and he could be good in the Premier League with more space than the Championship. Unfortunately Tottenham rate him well so I can't see us getting him

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Out of contract players on 11:14 - May 27 with 3617 viewsellersliehoop

Surely you have to give Zamora a one year contract, he can still be an impact from the bench in the premier league
Out of contract players on 11:16 - May 27 with 3610 viewsJamie

Out of contract players on 11:05 - May 27 by Northernr

How did Derby get on on Saturday?

They were the comfortably the better team and ballsed it up. And wasn't it delightful.
Out of contract players on 11:16 - May 27 with 3610 viewsElHoop

If Zamora could 'do a Heidar' then I wouldn't want to miss out on that, but has he got the body to do it? He'd need to take a pay cut as well or go pay as you play.
Out of contract players on 11:20 - May 27 with 3588 viewsadhoc_qpr

Out of contract players on 11:08 - May 27 by QPunkR

A thousand times no for Christmas Carroll. Bobby Zee, my inclination would have been to say no but after that goal on Saturday - yes!
Hill, 100%, as player/coach.
Green, yes (dependent on the Cesar situation)
O'Neil, again for his contribution on Saturday - yes
Keane - no fúcking way, same for the rest of 'em on that original list.

edit - if Traore's also out of contract, definitely keep him on. Class act if we could keep him fit
[Post edited 27 May 2014 11:10]

Cesar might be more keen to move on if we actually make him sit on the bench every Saturday, rather than letting him go shopping at West Fields and enjoy a life of leisure...
Out of contract players on 11:21 - May 27 with 3576 viewsGloucs_R

Out of contract players on 11:20 - May 27 by adhoc_qpr

Cesar might be more keen to move on if we actually make him sit on the bench every Saturday, rather than letting him go shopping at West Fields and enjoy a life of leisure...

I think he gets paid more when he sits on the bench.

Simple fact is why would he move and take a pay drop? Would you walk away from £2m?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Out of contract players on 11:31 - May 27 with 3541 viewsstansleftfoot

Out of contract players on 11:14 - May 27 by RANGERS4EVER

Carroll will be a much better player in the Premier League. I would like him on a sensible transfer and contract. Get a bit stronger and he could be good in the Premier League with more space than the Championship. Unfortunately Tottenham rate him well so I can't see us getting him

How an earth can you be better in the Premiership? Nicer people so you've got more time on the ball?
Out of contract players on 11:32 - May 27 with 3533 viewsRangersw12

Out of contract players on 11:16 - May 27 by Jamie

They were the comfortably the better team and ballsed it up. And wasn't it delightful.

Did you manage to get a decent stream ?
Out of contract players on 11:33 - May 27 with 3521 viewsGetMeRangers

Ravel isnt on the list... not sure if he would come to us as he tweeted something about wanting No10 at WH next season.

Could be a good addition, but not playing on Saturday may have ruined the chances of coming to us... has always been very temperamental
Out of contract players on 11:36 - May 27 with 3510 viewsrobith

In the post match on pitch interview Green said that it was Zamora's last game for the club
Out of contract players on 11:37 - May 27 with 3504 viewsstansleftfoot

Ravel was on crutch's with his Groin injury which has got worse and worse....so we picked Niko who also had a groin injury.
We had a plan A, but Plan B when O'Neil went off was made up by Clint Hill on the cuff 'cos Harry, Joe and Kevin didn't know what to do!
Out of contract players on 11:47 - May 27 with 3467 viewssimmo

Let's not get all sentimental and misty eyed about Zamora where his contract is concerend, he should absolutely not be offered a new deal, he has had his 60k a week or whatever it is for a number of years and he repaid us Saturday, we're even, he's a cult hero, let's get somebody else in with the future in mind.

Clint Hill - Player/Coach

Green - Offer a more befitting salary, take or leave

Faurlin - 1 year with option to extend based on games played (similar to Dunne this year). Get him on his coaching badges, worst case we hire him as a coach

Carroll and Morrison I would take on perms if the prices were right, young, English, sell on value and will only improve

Traore - Yes - 2 year deal, let's coach him properly and use him like we did 2nd half of this season - also, we NEED pace!

The rest can go, most with a foot up their arse.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Out of contract players on 11:54 - May 27 with 3438 viewsJuzzie

Zamora..............Yes - but on a severly reduced salary. yes, what he did on Saturday was great but up until the last few weeks, he's been pretty poor for 3 years despite taking £9m in salary. As I said in the run up to the game, he owed us not the other way around.

Green.................Yes
Hill.....................Yes
O'Neill...............Yes
Keane.................No
Maiga................No
Hughes..............No
Carroll..............No
Hughes.............No

NB: SWP is not out of contract, he has another year to go. If he truely wants to play football and not just take money for nothing then hopefully he'll move on.
Out of contract players on 11:56 - May 27 with 3430 viewsellersliehoop

I forgot about Krancjar...............on balance I would say no
Out of contract players on 11:56 - May 27 with 3429 viewsdaveB

Out of contract players on 11:16 - May 27 by Jamie

were they? Noting in the game for an hour, we had the best chance through Austin and against 10 men they created very little from open play despite us letting them have the ball for half an hour.

They were better for 30 minutes but still not by much, until Zamora scored I couldn't see either team scoring and was sure it was going to penalties
Out of contract players on 11:58 - May 27 with 3414 viewspaulparker

Zamora - yes only a pay a you play type of deal, lets face it he wont get to many other offers

Green- yes but again no more than 50k and a relegation clause to half the wage if we go down
AJ - Hell No
Hill- Yes 1 year deal and option to do coaching badges
O'neill - Yes again 1 year deal would be handy to have as a squad player
Keane - see ya
Hughes- see AJ
Carroll- No
BAE- No
Maiga- let that useless tvvat walk back to west ham
Morrison- yes please but cannot see it happening, if he would have started on sat then maybe he would have stayed, his temperament & ego will have him going elsewhere
Doyle- No to slow for the prem (but HR will keep him)
SWP- pay his contact up FFS
Young - See above

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024