Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 383683 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 16:28 - Oct 9 with 5270 viewsDiscodroids

given his 'witty' take on clacton can any one tell me if 'banksy ' made it up to rotherham , i would have thought a biting satirical political statement on a child doused in petrol via a stencil and his halfords spray paint tins of fury, could have really have given its residents food for thought.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Random irritations.. on 12:17 - Oct 10 with 5178 viewspaulparker

this new craze of #wakeupcall , the same odious kunts doing the icebucket challenge are now showing us what they look like in the Mornings,
perhaps I should show them my 12inch boner I have in the mornings and how I try and slip it in Mrs P while she still snoring away
#slipitinwhilemypartnersleeps

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 13:05 - Oct 10 with 5160 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 12:17 - Oct 10 by paulparker

this new craze of #wakeupcall , the same odious kunts doing the icebucket challenge are now showing us what they look like in the Mornings,
perhaps I should show them my 12inch boner I have in the mornings and how I try and slip it in Mrs P while she still snoring away

hahahaha..sterling work.....!!

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Random irritations.. on 16:54 - Oct 10 with 5112 viewsDiscodroids

ive just heard that 15 year old girl who got shot by the taliban has won the nobel peace prize and is addresing a world wide audience of royalty , luvvies and 'v.i.p's' as i write.

the old boy harry who works on the door signing people in on the working mans club east ham , saw action on d- day .chest full of medals.
gets by on 85 notes a week plus two pints a day for the door..(3 a day at weekends)

what does he get..burning shit thru his letterbox.and a tin of 'bowser' for dinner.

....now i think about it , i wonder if the crafty old cu nt is declaring those pints to the inland revenue..teach the boring old bag of malnourished bag of bones a lesson.
i'll give him sword fish beach this.juno beach that.

Random irritations.. on 17:09 - Oct 10 with 5108 viewsPommyhoop

Random irritations.. on 16:54 - Oct 10 by Discodroids

ive just heard that 15 year old girl who got shot by the taliban has won the nobel peace prize and is addresing a world wide audience of royalty , luvvies and 'v.i.p's' as i write.

the old boy harry who works on the door signing people in on the working mans club east ham , saw action on d- day .chest full of medals.
gets by on 85 notes a week plus two pints a day for the door..(3 a day at weekends)

what does he get..burning shit thru his letterbox.and a tin of 'bowser' for dinner.

....now i think about it , i wonder if the crafty old cu nt is declaring those pints to the inland revenue..teach the boring old bag of malnourished bag of bones a lesson.

How could you portray that in Egg Art? Or 'honour killing ' or female circumcision?
A big ostrich egg looming over a little smashed up sparrow egg maybe?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Random irritations.. on 17:21 - Oct 10 with 5101 viewsAunt_Nelly

In order to type ½ hold the ALT key and then 0189
[Post edited 10 Oct 2014 18:36]
Random irritations.. on 02:51 - Oct 11 with 5040 viewsFredManRave

You'll appreciate this new one then PP. How's about a nice piss whilst taking the morning shower (though I can't see that it says anywhere that it should be videod and uploaded to YouTube.)

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-norfolk-29552557

I'm going to crank it up a bit further;

#goldenshower

#dirtysanchez

Just think of the money saved on kleenex/condoms and/or toilet paper.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2014 3:18]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Random irritations.. on 13:01 - Oct 17 with 4934 viewsDiscodroids

just read the evening standard top 100 most influential people in london.

number 9. victoria beckham

number 12. the girl who go shot by the taliban and subsequently got given the nobel peace prize

number 20. bennedict cumberbatch.

"When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head
Feed your head"

good afternoon to you gentlemen, i shall now repair to a public tavern of my choosing.

Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 13:05 - Oct 17 with 4931 viewsPommyhoop

Random irritations.. on 13:01 - Oct 17 by Discodroids

number 12. the girl who go shot by the taliban and subsequently got given the nobel peace prize

Have fallen sloppy dead
Feed your head
Feed your head"

good afternoon to you gentlemen, i shall now repair to a public tavern of my choosing.

Ive definitely been away too long .WTF is this 'Victoria Beckham?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Random irritations.. on 13:12 - Oct 17 with 4927 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 13:05 - Oct 17 by Pommyhoop

Ive definitely been away too long .WTF is this 'Victoria Beckham?

someone who didnt get shot by the taliban and given a large house to live in for the rest of her life with her extended family.occasionally having polly toynbe, kenneth brannagh and stephen fry over for dinner.

Random irritations.. on 13:52 - Oct 17 with 4909 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 13:12 - Oct 17 by Discodroids

someone who didnt get shot by the taliban and given a large house to live in for the rest of her life with her extended family.occasionally having polly toynbe, kenneth brannagh and stephen fry over for dinner.

Wot no Yvette C on that list, Disco?

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 14:05 - Oct 17 with 4902 viewsTheChef

Numb er 1 is Cara D, I assume.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Random irritations.. on 17:37 - Oct 18 with 4873 viewsDiscodroids

http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/news/chingford/11542890.Animation_festival_cele

is johnny kwango any good for you??, my 80 year old grandmother used to get quite unnecessary when johnny took to the wrestling ring and got tally ho kay in a boston crab at 4 oclock on a saturday afternoon..those tiger skin pants!!
[Post edited 18 Oct 2014 17:38]

Random irritations.. on 17:50 - Oct 18 with 4863 viewsgordanoR

The fat cnt at work again, she's spent the last 2 days doing nothing but chat to my mate who i have just recruited to our team. They're both on probation & he has expressed concern that she is making him look bad. Our team are sub contracted into a larger company & if I'm honest the fat cnt makes us all look bad, & would hamper my hopes of having our contracts exended.

Should I
a. have a word with her

or

b have a word with my boss & try & fk her over before her probationary period is up.
Random irritations.. on 18:03 - Oct 18 with 4856 viewsjamois

Random irritations.. on 17:50 - Oct 18 by gordanoR

The fat cnt at work again, she's spent the last 2 days doing nothing but chat to my mate who i have just recruited to our team. They're both on probation & he has expressed concern that she is making him look bad. Our team are sub contracted into a larger company & if I'm honest the fat cnt makes us all look bad, & would hamper my hopes of having our contracts exended.

Should I
a. have a word with her

or

b have a word with my boss & try & fk her over before her probationary period is up.

a)

Ask her how she feels things are going?

Clearly record what transpires.

Then option b) but mention you've had a word but anymore transgressions u feel she should be out.

You're covered and you've paved the way and you've heard her side. She may even turn right.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Random irritations.. on 09:12 - Oct 23 with 4794 viewsDiscodroids

the general public of south yorkshire on bbc radio 5 this morning

the opportunity to elect a new police commisioner to replace that last cnt who eventually reigned.

turn out expected to be 15%, with people saying they cant be bothered.

'would rather watch corrie"

"going to the pub"

50 people turned out to a husting meeting for all four partys last night....50 for the whole of south yorkshire....

'gertcha' isnt a strong enough word...you have my utter contempt.

Random irritations.. on 09:57 - Oct 23 with 4776 viewspaulparker

The Jizz fest that was the build up to Liverpool vs Real Game last night,
3 ex scouses as pundits, none from Madrid
you would have thought this was the actual final itself, the build up started from 6.30 FFS
if I had a pound for every time ive heard "the atmosphere is magical on those CL nights"
and the 10 minute rendition of YNWA at the start of the game was sickening
these kunts kept QPR out of Europe for years , I hope they crash and burn

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 13:12 - Oct 23 with 4741 viewsTheChef

Random irritations.. on 09:12 - Oct 23 by Discodroids

the general public of south yorkshire on bbc radio 5 this morning

the opportunity to elect a new police commisioner to replace that last cnt who eventually reigned.

turn out expected to be 15%, with people saying they cant be bothered.

'would rather watch corrie"

"going to the pub"

50 people turned out to a husting meeting for all four partys last night....50 for the whole of south yorkshire....

'gertcha' isnt a strong enough word...you have my utter contempt.

Surely the new police commissioner will be whichever one gives the best funny handshake?

I'd rather watch Corrie as well.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Random irritations.. on 13:12 - Oct 23 with 4741 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 14:05 - Oct 17 by TheChef

Numb er 1 is Cara D, I assume.

She was on the front page of The Observer last Sunday....

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. (n/t) on 13:15 - Oct 23 with 4740 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. (n/t) on 13:37 - Oct 9 by TheBlob

The word Community.
At every f*cking opportunity.The most ludicrous recently The World Community.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2014 13:40]

Good point. I occasionally drive past a small compnay whose slogan is something like "Securing the global village". Utter nonsense.

RFA

Random irritations.. on 13:20 - Oct 23 with 4732 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 09:57 - Oct 23 by paulparker

The Jizz fest that was the build up to Liverpool vs Real Game last night,
3 ex scouses as pundits, none from Madrid
you would have thought this was the actual final itself, the build up started from 6.30 FFS
if I had a pound for every time ive heard "the atmosphere is magical on those CL nights"
and the 10 minute rendition of YNWA at the start of the game was sickening
these kunts kept QPR out of Europe for years , I hope they crash and burn

You mean you're not used to the media fawning over Liverpool? I think my irritation at their ongoing Liverpool love-in is gradually fading, although like a nasty rash, it does occasionally flare up.

Ironically, the "special night" was actually in Sofia, where little Ludogorets snatched a win with a late, late goal against Basel.

RFA

Random irritations.. on 13:47 - Oct 23 with 4724 viewsR_from_afar

Here's another random irritation: People who work in or own small companies and who make caustic, hypercritical comments about huge companies and other types of massive organisation.

Example 1: A work contact often criticises the NHS for being inefficient. This from a person who runs a five person outfit with no actual office. So, very similar to the NHS, Europe's biggest employer.

Example 2: Another work contact works for a small IT research agency. They comment on IT vendors' product launches, announcements and business performance. It really gets my goat when people at this virtually insignificant agency make glib and arrogant comments like: "Vendor X struggled with its much needed business transformation programme as revenues for the quarter slid to a disappointing $760m". Grrrrrr.

RFA

Random irritations.. on 19:47 - Oct 23 with 4677 viewseasthertsr

Random irritations.. on 16:54 - Oct 10 by Discodroids

Let's all make fun of a teenage girl who was SHOT by the Taliban. Of course she's Asian which makes it a matter of mirth , so that people who recognise her extraordinary bravery are just a load of luvvies, VIP's etc, FFS I despair sometimes
Random irritations.. on 08:23 - Oct 24 with 4635 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 19:47 - Oct 23 by easthertsr

Let's all make fun of a teenage girl who was SHOT by the Taliban. Of course she's Asian which makes it a matter of mirth , so that people who recognise her extraordinary bravery are just a load of luvvies, VIP's etc, FFS I despair sometimes

i understand the pain you must be in..i really do...i once had a crush on karen lake when i was 6 ...she didnt even know i existed......

shouldnt you be using peoples celebration birthday threads to swear rant and rage about right wing nut jobs as you did on clives 30th birthday thread.

a very poor show it has to be said.a very poor choice of platform.showed the form of an errant schoolboy jumping up and down for attention of the adults at the dinner table

it may surprise you but i dont terrorise an old age pensioner either ..your irony detector is in need of an mot..

contirbute something, ANYTHING PLEASE, other than snipe at my postings.

start a thread, some of mine get no responses some 20 some 100, rather than sit there with your flaccid hampton in your hand looking for things to get enraged about.

Your like a fkn cuckoo nesting in threads but building none.

its a needy l world out there and were all waiting for your contribution, please fill the expanse..fill the void . breathe, eat, sleep, walk, talk , shit do something man!!!..your public awaits.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2014 9:30]

Random irritations.. on 12:25 - Oct 24 with 4602 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 13:01 - Oct 17 by Discodroids

Have fallen sloppy dead
Feed your head
Feed your head"

I have to pick you up on "number 12. the girl who go shot by the taliban and subsequently got given the nobel peace prize".

She got the award for promoting education for girls in the Swat Valley, something which led to her being regarded as a heretic and a target for retribution.

RFA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024