Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 383723 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 11:34 - Nov 12 with 5953 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.. on 11:11 - Nov 12 by Doughnut

This on the back of that cadet who got sprayed with a lit aerosol in Manchester, as he was in his uniform. Well .....we mustn't grumble....Im amazed these stories get into the public domain...you never hear 'Respectable' mouthpieces like the BBC covering this sort of stuff.....and of course.....we dont want to upset the 'communities'. Hurrah for multi-culturalism!!

Exactly, lets get it right these are both Race crimes,
and its not just the Beeb either who don't want to know, you reckon good old Jon Snow would cover this on CH4 News , Nah
the police, media & government down play this stuff and sweep it under the carpet
I bet you anything non of those Asian lads get nicked

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 11:40 - Nov 12 with 5945 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 11:34 - Nov 12 by paulparker

Exactly, lets get it right these are both Race crimes,
and its not just the Beeb either who don't want to know, you reckon good old Jon Snow would cover this on CH4 News , Nah
the police, media & government down play this stuff and sweep it under the carpet
I bet you anything non of those Asian lads get nicked

random irritations ..paul parker changing his avatar every 3.235 seconds.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Random irritations.. on 11:53 - Nov 12 with 5933 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.. on 11:40 - Nov 12 by Discodroids

random irritations ..paul parker changing his avatar every 3.235 seconds.

Dunno what you mean mate

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 12:44 - Nov 12 with 5908 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 22:26 - Nov 11 by Doughnut

This bollox about "getting a sofa in time for Christmas". Or a fcking Dining room suite..."in time for Christmas" Since when did items of furniture become the yuletide must have? I must have been out of the country when this 'trend'emerged. No, out of the fcking solar system more like!!

Ha ha good point! There was a similar ad for vacuum cleaners last Christmas. "The ideal Christmas present!" Under what circumstances? If you want the Mrs to initiate divorce proceedings?

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 16:36 - Nov 12 with 5889 viewsloftboy

When getting change from self service tills in sainsburys you never get the highest denomination of change , today 50p change came out as a 20,10 2 x5 and 5x2, just give me a 50 pence piece ffs

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 16:50 - Nov 12 with 5886 viewsloftboy

Can I add predictive text causing me to edit most of my posts

Random irritations.. on 03:46 - Nov 22 with 5813 viewsWeaverQPR

Chunky chips, wtf is all that about??? Mahoosive great chips about six on a plate. Whats wrong with normal sized chips these days.

@WeavQPR

Random irritations.. on 08:34 - Nov 22 with 5790 viewsW13R

Having to give up my seat on the tube to a pregnant, disabled or elderly person when I'm not even sitting in one of them priority seats especially whilst some young bint or buck are! It ain't right I tell yer, there's me with two fooked knees and a dodgy hip nearly hitting 50. I should be able to sit in one of those seats with no feeling of guilt, the yoot of today eh... no manors.

By the way sorry if this subject has already been raised?
Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 09:28 - Nov 22 with 5776 viewsDiscodroids

failure to find 'wood' unless thinking of Nigel farage dressed as 'the green lantern'

'Nigels ring is at full power ............'

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Random irritations.. on 10:02 - Nov 22 with 5771 viewsTheBlob

Random irritations.. on 09:28 - Nov 22 by Discodroids

failure to find 'wood' unless thinking of Nigel farage dressed as 'the green lantern'

'Nigels ring is at full power ............'

Blood pressure.
I'm not alone,loads of people have White Coat Hypertension.As soon as someone sticks that BP monitor cuff on my arm the readings go through the roof/everyone starts frothing at the mouth and sends me down to A&E.It's happened dozens of times now in the last 30 years,can't help it,phobia deeply ingrained and I'm saddled with a raft of pills based on a snap diagnosis.They won't believe yer,how dare a trip to the doctor's be injurious - nay potentially fatal - we must maintain the Messiah Complex at all costs.So it happens last week again,don't put that thing on me please but they blackmail me and I'm back off to A&E.....
Got a cataract op coming up soon which should be fun - maybe a couple of extra pills but I doubt it will work.
Beyond irritation now.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Random irritations.. on 19:15 - Nov 22 with 5735 viewsFFC1

Fulham fans posting on our messageboard. Just F**K OFF!
Random irritations.. on 19:45 - Nov 22 with 5712 viewsthorpebankR

irritating huh
Random irritations.. on 19:58 - Nov 22 with 5706 viewsFFC1

Random irritations.. on 19:45 - Nov 22 by thorpebankR

irritating huh

Good shift on the emoticons haha

Remember you're supposed to embrace your neighbours...and if we play you again I'm sure Clive will wish to draw on my astute knowledge of how bad we are
Random irritations.. on 09:44 - Nov 23 with 5662 viewsPommyhoop

Pommy b'stard overhead linesman who let you know the score of a match you've taped and are going home to watch later on.
I was working today with a pretty early start so I set up the foxtell record to tape the rerun of the match. In the Depot at 6 am getting filled up with ice in the water bottles and I hear 'Yeaaaa we're up to 4th now''behind me..
'Ah f'ck dont tell me dont tell me'' I said and scampered off down the hall..
I came back and and said 'Go on then you've fecked it now I know we lost what was the score?''

BAstardo aint even a Geordie. He's from some little hick town near Manchester

I'm off tomorrow .So I'm going to cast my withering gaze over our performance from within the fuggy haze of a hangover

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Random irritations.. on 21:19 - Nov 30 with 5580 viewsBluce_Ree

At a cafe yesterday and the young parents next to us get up to leave and their mental toddler f*cking loses her shit because she thinks it's way more important to keep scrawling dumb shit on her bit of paper.

Queue an embarrassing scene where she's shrieking her fat f*cking face off as the parents try to reason with her and attempt to disarm the cherubic little f*ckwit of her pen as if it was a syringe full of AIDS.

The kid, unimpressed with the feeble attempts at control, spitefully draws on her clothes prompting her mum to say 'that's naughty' as the dad, eventually picks up the infant sociopath and carries her out.

My point is, why isn't it legal, and indeed mandatory, for one of those parents to choke that little shit out? And why isn't it illegal, and indeed punishable by actual jail time, for dickheaded parents to take their poorly disciplined kids out to nice cafes where people just want to chill and eat an omelette and not listen to their kid pretend to be Linda Blair?

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Random irritations.. on 15:25 - Dec 1 with 5527 viewspaulparker

Banks
why oh fcuking why do they always leave one person on a till at lunchtime,
i have an hour for lunch you t0sspots not 3 hours !!!
i get 2nd in the queue and some silly old fart is trying to pay into an account that doesn't exist so she then starts calling about 4 different people from her mobile to confirm if she has the right one, i start puffing and tutting away loudly as my transaction will only take 2 minutes yet people look at me as if im the evil one !!!
hey here's an idea you selfish cow , why don't you check you have the right number written down before you leave the house, you may have 6 hours to kill i don't ,
oh & Barclays instead of 4 of you chatting behind the till doing fark all why not get behind it and start serving your customers you utter barstewards

Random irritations.. on 17:32 - Dec 1 with 5505 viewsJuzzie

American sitcoms that have the name of the TV show the same as the names of the main characters which is the same names as the actors themsleves.

At least we stopped in the 70s with Terry and June and Sykes, they still do it.
Random irritations.. on 19:29 - Dec 1 with 5484 viewsWatford_Ranger

Anyone trying to get a trolley of shite through the self service scanner including 24 cans of Stella when I just want a sandwich.
Random irritations.. on 21:24 - Dec 1 with 5473 viewseasthertsr

Random irritations.. on 19:29 - Dec 1 by Watford_Ranger

Anyone trying to get a trolley of shite through the self service scanner including 24 cans of Stella when I just want a sandwich.

David Mellor!
Random irritations.. on 18:00 - Dec 15 with 5392 viewsJuzzie

The Wealdstone Raider.

Yeah, it was funny once but all the parodies are getting boring now, and not even funny.

People who drive with so much dirt on the back of their car you can't see their number plate or worse, their lights, in winter. ("oh, I didn't realise officer" - yeah, right)

People who drive with their DRL's on not realising their rear lights aren't on. A major, major manufacturing flaw IMO as the dashboard lights are on when your DRL's are on. They shouldn't be, the dash should only light up once your main lights are on.

[Post edited 15 Dec 2014 18:09]
Random irritations.. on 10:07 - Dec 17 with 5335 viewsBluce_Ree

I work in an office. For some reason people - and by people, I exclusively mean women in their 40s - have their mobile phone ring tones sent to the loudest setting. Self-important c*nts. F*ck you. I have my phone on the desk next to me and it is set to vibrate. That's all you need. F**king distracting harridans. I hope the phonecall is from a hospital saying your husband is in A&E missing his f*cking face. Except you wouldn't know because you're in the toilet and have left said phone on your f*cking desk. Cellular c*nts.

When QPR lose a load of games, everyone is f*cking done with them and then they pull out a sketchy win and some predictable c*nt waits literally 0.2 seconds to post up a 'can everyone stop moaning now' thread? Happens every time. If one win in a season of shit is enough for you to start sucking the club clean off, it doesn't mean it papers over the cracks for everyone else.

People who aggressively undertake you when you're going plenty fast enough by half already thank you very much and then end up in front of you for the next thirty minutes because you can't overtake a bunch of red traffic lights anyway. Impatient c*nts I hope you're the one in A&E missing your face.

Horses. Noble? F*ck off. They're animals. Everyone thinks they are great because posh birds have them but they are shit. I don't trust them. Weird necky c*nts. Any animal that reacts to stress by kicking the person who has fed them all their lives clean in the f*cking head is a tw@t.

Secret Santa. F*ck. Leave me alone. Except you won't leave me alone so now I'm trying to buy something that doesn't look like the worst Poundland shit in the world because a tenner gets you f*ck all. I still manage to pull out a f*cking smart prezzie though because I'm creative and stuff. So what's the odds that I get a f**king cookery book or a cup with Mick Hucknall's f*cking face on it as a joke.

People who tell me I should go to Poland. F*ck Poland! I see enough grey concrete here, thanks. "Yes, but Auschwitz." Oh great, yeah. I totally want that. That'll be a great time. Perhaps I should go and relax with a good book in the middle of an industrial estate afterwards.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Random irritations.. on 13:38 - Dec 17 with 5290 viewsR_from_afar

Getting old.

When I went to buy some of my usual multivitamins the other day, it suddenly struck me that I am now in an age group - 50+ - which has it's own products. Ouch. The bottles of pills sniggered at my shocked and aged face from their perch on the Supadrug shelf.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 14:59 - Dec 17 with 5277 viewsPinnerPaul

Mentioned earlier in this thread in a slightly different context but in the ES last night - Simon Johnson claims we have a "massive squad"

NO WE DON"T - ITS 25 LIKE EVERY OTHER PL TEAM!

Also said the "only thing that would lift the mood" would be if we sign a striker.

I think if we win our 4 games before the ******* transfer window opens , even most on here might be have their "mood lifted"
Random irritations.. on 22:16 - Dec 17 with 5236 viewsloftboy

Sellotape, use it and the end flattens. When you eventually find it the tape lifts up in thin strips, you then get double thickness and by the time you've sorted it out half a roll has gone.

Random irritations.. on 12:54 - Dec 18 with 5163 viewsBluce_Ree

Miserable jobsworth c*nts at work who decide to put on a Xmas jumper and try to look wacky for one day a year. Don't try to be cheerful now, c*nt. I respected you more when you were consistent.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024