Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 391387 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 13:36 - Dec 18 with 7144 viewskensalriser

Self service scanners.

There's a reason I don't work as a supermarket cashier. It's because I don't fckng want to. So why do you tw@ts think I want to do it when I visit your poxy shop? Here's the deal. I offer to buy some stuff, you ring it up, tell me the cost, I pay for it and fck off. Do your damn job.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Random irritations.. on 14:44 - Dec 18 with 7120 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 13:36 - Dec 18 by kensalriser

Self service scanners.

There's a reason I don't work as a supermarket cashier. It's because I don't fckng want to. So why do you tw@ts think I want to do it when I visit your poxy shop? Here's the deal. I offer to buy some stuff, you ring it up, tell me the cost, I pay for it and fck off. Do your damn job.

On top of that... people who put all their scanned items to one side, pay (after an eternity getting their wallet out that they could have done while in the queue), then start to pack up everything. Fking pack as you go, it's not that difficult.
Random irritations.. on 15:17 - Dec 18 with 7100 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Random irritations.. on 16:50 - Nov 12 by loftboy

Can I add predictive text causing me to edit most of my posts

The inventor of predictive text has just died.

His funfair will be hello on Sundial.
Random irritations.. on 16:14 - Dec 18 with 7070 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 15:17 - Dec 18 by Sudbury_Hill_R

The inventor of predictive text has just died.

His funfair will be hello on Sundial.

lol! stealing that! :)
Random irritations.. on 22:17 - Dec 18 with 7017 viewsDorse

Picking my son up from school, seeing his Headteacher wearing a Chelsea shirt with 'Terry' on the back and not being able to rationally advance my entirely reasonable argument that he is the veritable epitome of kuntitude and anyone seen wearing a garment of such a nature in a primary school is as contemptible a stain on the underpants of humanity as the aforementioned racist brain donor himself.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2014 22:17]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Random irritations.. on 09:05 - Dec 19 with 6985 viewsPinnerPaul

Random irritations.. on 14:59 - Dec 17 by PinnerPaul

Mentioned earlier in this thread in a slightly different context but in the ES last night - Simon Johnson claims we have a "massive squad"

NO WE DON"T - ITS 25 LIKE EVERY OTHER PL TEAM!

Also said the "only thing that would lift the mood" would be if we sign a striker.

I think if we win our 4 games before the ******* transfer window opens , even most on here might be have their "mood lifted"

Carlton Cole interview yesterday

"Its difficult to get in the team as we have a massive squad"

NO YOU DON"T - ITS 25 LIKE EVERYONE ELSE
Random irritations.. on 10:04 - Dec 19 with 6971 viewsStanisgod

Random irritations.. on 22:17 - Dec 18 by Dorse

Picking my son up from school, seeing his Headteacher wearing a Chelsea shirt with 'Terry' on the back and not being able to rationally advance my entirely reasonable argument that he is the veritable epitome of kuntitude and anyone seen wearing a garment of such a nature in a primary school is as contemptible a stain on the underpants of humanity as the aforementioned racist brain donor himself.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2014 22:17]

Surely that comes under child abuse, report him immediately !

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Random irritations.. on 11:32 - Dec 19 with 6954 viewsBluce_Ree

Headteacher wearing a Chelsea shirt? F*cking hell.

Infinite c*nt!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 12:43 - Dec 19 with 6934 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 13:36 - Dec 18 by kensalriser

Self service scanners.

Good call. They really get my goat. I accept the need to queue in shops - the more staff there are, the higher the prices, I reckon - but those self-service tills are mainly there for the benefit of cutting the retailer's costs, not enhancing the customer's experience.

I have failed to avoid them just twice and on both occasions, it took an age to process my single item purchase and a member of staff needed to be called because the previous user's items were still loaded up on screen, I presume because they had lost patience with the infernal machine and flounced off.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 18:12 - Dec 21 with 6855 viewspaulparker

Sky Sports !!!!
Every 5 minutes playing born slippery hyping terry fcukin Henry
King of cheese Jamie redcrap wetting himself like its the 2nd coming
While poor old graham souness looks like he was held captive
At the studios making an Isis type statement through gritted teeth while a blok holds a knife to his kitten
It's bad enough they have king chav Craig Bellamy as a "pundit" now it's mr va va voom and his arsenal bias , I mean who really give a fcuk

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 19:09 - Dec 21 with 6837 viewsDorse

Reality TV competitors using the word 'journey' every five fcuking seconds, in between sobbing about how their Granny is their inspiration but she's laid up with piles or some fcuking thing. Spare me.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Random irritations.. on 22:20 - Dec 21 with 6807 viewseasthertsr

Posts that last 6 months ! only joking Disco! Well done for initiating a post that lasts so long whereas I only respond to posts, which is of course a big no-no in Disco world! So actually from your initial post back in June What is the difference between Islamic schools calling to prayer and Catholic or C of E or Jewish schools calling to prayer? Men and women are segregated in some synagogues ,not a problem for you? Surely all are divisive? Jewish schools eschewing bacon or ham, Catholic assemblies saying that the actual blood of Christ is in their wine cup? All of it is a nonsense but of course lets single out Muslims because our nonsense is much better than their nonsense!
Random irritations.. on 01:09 - Dec 22 with 6786 viewsPunteR

Signed christmas cards from the club.
At least give us a clue who actually signed it ,instead of a scribble,with maybe their names written beside it or their shirt number.
Honestly.
How hard can it be to write your name and squad number.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Random irritations.. on 08:48 - Dec 22 with 6746 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 22:20 - Dec 21 by easthertsr

Posts that last 6 months ! only joking Disco! Well done for initiating a post that lasts so long whereas I only respond to posts, which is of course a big no-no in Disco world! So actually from your initial post back in June What is the difference between Islamic schools calling to prayer and Catholic or C of E or Jewish schools calling to prayer? Men and women are segregated in some synagogues ,not a problem for you? Surely all are divisive? Jewish schools eschewing bacon or ham, Catholic assemblies saying that the actual blood of Christ is in their wine cup? All of it is a nonsense but of course lets single out Muslims because our nonsense is much better than their nonsense!

have i emerged into another dimension???.

youre responding to a post i made 6 months ago????.

this thread is 23 pages long and you plump for that??. youre embarrasing yourself dear boy.

care in the community job.

again you cannot post on this forum without acting like a lovelorn fool by mentioning me.Have you ever posted a football related topic ? or indeed ever posted that dosent refer to me??

May i remind you this is a football forum, please post a football related topic. and act accordingly.

get a grip. Clive has already administerd his discipline from on high by calling your thread about me as 'pathetic'. as others did.

i implore you , for your own mental well being ,move on.

please show some decorum and grasp whatever self respect you may have left on this forum.

i did not ask you to avoid topics , i requested that you leave me alone as i think your behaviour is a cause for concern And is bizarre verging on insanity

i engage in healthy debate with bobby hazell, aged r and bri mcarthy due to the fact we actually listen to each other .progress has been made.

you should try..

do i need to wear a kevlar vest on my record stall in case you ever leave ware, benjio or hertford on a journey to the big smoke?.

do you ever go to QPR, to you know, watch football?.

your post reads like your enjoying a snifter of blue nun.

i can see your in pain,that your suffering.in torment.my solution is that you seek the services of a brass of some nature to ease that pain.

once you have established a relationship of sorts with a women via fiscal means, you may be able to absorb the social niceties and manners needed to interact in a 21st century society and thus deemed acceptable in polite company.

this yelping chiwawa at ertha kitts cha cha heels act , really must stop.

heres a challenge for you ...start two threads, one football related , one of your choosing.

i can tell you this , your obsession is being noted by others ..prove them wrong by taking up the challenge.

im not your muse

im not your sounding board

im not your stepping stone

and im not your wonder wall

i believe in you east herts.

dignity dear boy...dignity.

show the world 'summer of sam' from herts...show the world.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2014 9:11]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Random irritations.. on 14:54 - Dec 22 with 6696 viewsBluce_Ree

Getting to the toilet at work to find it full of unflushed p1ss. Like that old guy in the films says 'I'm going to find you and I'm going to kill you'.

Fking dirty pissphantoms. I hope they die.

Random irritations.. on 15:15 - Dec 22 with 6684 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.. on 14:54 - Dec 22 by Bluce_Ree

Getting to the toilet at work to find it full of unflushed p1ss. Like that old guy in the films says 'I'm going to find you and I'm going to kill you'.

Fking dirty pissphantoms. I hope they die.

its not those who leave p1ss its those dirty gits who don't flush and have laid a cable the size of king kongs finger I want to kill

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 16:55 - Dec 22 with 6662 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 09:04 - Dec 24 with 6572 viewspaulparker

having to "work" for about 3 hours today
seriously whats the fecking point , its a load of bollox ,
come in turn computer on , get a cheap bottle of plonk check what "bonus" I get then hang around until 12pm eating sh*t mince pies
just shut up shop FFS , no one is doing any work

Random irritations.. on 09:37 - Dec 24 with 6557 viewswestberksr

Getting the flu 3 days before Xmas. Up all night sweating like a pig, then kick off the quilt and get the shivers.

Happy bloody Xmas, waste of a few days off.

Mrs has woken up with it which is obviously my fault so I'm also in the doghouse, FML!
Random irritations.. on 15:22 - Dec 24 with 6521 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Random irritations.. on 11:03 - Aug 23 by Discodroid

had a fuking skinfull last night on the way home and thought id pop into old vi's across the road and use it as a bargaining tool for the enivitable onslaught of my failings as a hUnter gatherer when i got thru my own fuking front door .

after talking about her various tumors and how long she has to live and how none of her family come to see her and that the "vultures are circling" for her goods and chatels id realised id made a mistake of some note and was bored shitless.

to cheer her up i cut her off talking all this morose shit and told her of my theory on dormant alien life in north chingford and " it very well may be that they will have some form of antanna which will make a clicking and whiring sound when sexually aroused."( id had ten pints of stella a bottle of grouse and a gram of chisel ffs!!)

"the thing is vi , their pineal frontal lobe may be devloped to such an extent , that when resonated at 25,000 rpm, they can see entitys in the third dimension, seeing things that no man should see."

to demonstrate my thesis to this silly cow further, i then hunkered down on all fours making agressive pig like grunts and moving like a crab across her ice rink threadbare carpet while simulating a prolonged climax against her nest of tables, knocking over a flash vase that had some sort of fine ash in it,dirty mare(must check its value on the antiques roadshow when it rolls into town.tidy.)

for some reason she broke down hysterically and asked me to leave . no drink no nothing!!

as good fortune would have it i swiped a nice picture frame that should be worth a few bob and provide a bit 'o' stake money for the nags tomorrow.
there was a picture of some cnt in a uniform holding a rifle with a chest of medals(*mental note ask vi to see them for a 'project' im working on) dated june 3rd 1944.

so i took it out of the frame double sly and put it in the charity bag for starving africans , should cheer them up a bit, always a bit long in the boat for some reason those cnts, all that year long sunshine as well, they want to be over here with all this facking rain!!

would you believe it !, all i could hear as i crossed the road having done my good neighbourly deed for the day was a whining high pitched "wilf !..wilf! where are you wilf!".no wonder he fu cked off !.

on top of that i still copped an earful from jo for being 6 hours late and pissing the council tax money up against the wall.

good deeds gertcha!
[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 11:49]

Been reading this thread since about ten this this morning and this post had me in stitches! You're wasted on here lad. Or just wasted?
Random irritations.. on 11:47 - Dec 31 with 6430 viewspaulparker

the snivelling little sod in my team who is moping around the office sniffing and saying he is dying, the little prck is sitting in his coat and putting his forehead on the desk in the hope that I let him go home early
well tough luck ive given him a mountain of paperwork to sort and told him he aint going home until at least 3pm as the stuff he was supposed to do wasn't done over xmas ,
little fcuker is lucky I don't chin him

Random irritations.. on 11:50 - Dec 31 with 6425 viewsBluce_Ree

Yep, sickness martyrs can f**k right off.

"I've never had a day off sick in 25 years"

oh well three hearty cheers to you, c*nt.

Random irritations.. on 11:52 - Dec 31 with 6422 viewsPommyhoop

Random irritations.. on 11:47 - Dec 31 by paulparker

the snivelling little sod in my team who is moping around the office sniffing and saying he is dying, the little prck is sitting in his coat and putting his forehead on the desk in the hope that I let him go home early
well tough luck ive given him a mountain of paperwork to sort and told him he aint going home until at least 3pm as the stuff he was supposed to do wasn't done over xmas ,
little fcuker is lucky I don't chin him

Love it if he was a LFW lurker just polishing his 1st cheese post...
You've killed him mate..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Random irritations.. on 12:05 - Dec 31 with 6417 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.. on 11:52 - Dec 31 by Pommyhoop

Love it if he was a LFW lurker just polishing his 1st cheese post...
You've killed him mate..

Ha no Pom he is a Man Yoo div who lives in Milton Keynes and never goes, one of those who sits in his room playing Fifa 15 and vvanking off to taylor swift,
ive just caught him limping to the photocopier , WTF ???
ive just said to him I thought you had a cold not a pulled hamstring
also why is that people who do phone in sick always put on the croaky sick voice ??
if ive got ertha kitts I don't tell put on a silly voice to Mrs P
its simple I don't believe your sick so stop sounding like Phil Mitchell and get your arse to the office

Random irritations.. on 12:16 - Dec 31 with 6397 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 15:22 - Dec 24 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Been reading this thread since about ten this this morning and this post had me in stitches! You're wasted on here lad. Or just wasted?

hello guvnr!...no not wasted, just damaged..

i do have a long running series of 'Vi from over the road postings' on another website, which if i were to post on here would have certain members running to overlord of righteousness clive , asking for me to do the spandau ballet with a novelty latex multi speed non doctor up my arse.

oh the outrage!!

[Post edited 31 Dec 2014 12:24]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024