Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 383718 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 08:50 - Mar 27 with 6434 viewsDiscodroids

to: letters@standard.co.uk
date: Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 8:45 AM
subject: 'Cara D' and Grandmaster flash
mailed-by: gmail.com

Grand Masterflash once lamented "its like a jungle sometimes it makes me wonder how i keep from going under". With yesterdays news that Jemery Clarkson & Zayne Malik are leaving their employment , The hip hop beat combo sage words certainly resonated with me.

Fortunately the Standard was on hand to print a double page spread on Cara delevingne to sate my emotional wounds. Moreover you raised the stakes even higher by now referring to her as 'Cara D'.My commute is now no longer a jungle, its the garden of gethsemane.

glenn, north chingford

date: Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 8:15 AM
subject: 'Cara D'...

My Carriage of the 6.03 liverpool street to chingford was in a state of delirium last night with this maelstrom of raw talent unearthed on your center pages , a 'Cara Delevingne'. Alas we know nothing of her, Who is she?.

Glenn , North chingford.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The judge in the case described Mr Glenn Linghorn's, or Boy 'A', actions as: 'A sustained campaign of hate against a well-loved national celebrity that has caused unnecessary emotional turmoil leading to said celebrity shaving off her eyebrows and throwing herself in front of the DLR'. He then rejected Mr Linghorn's mitigation of 'but the cu'nt was everywhere m'lud' before handing out a lengthy term.

The deceased's father, Charles, said: 'Cara's passing could have been prevented' before wheeling out eight more daughters he had kept in the wings for such occasions.....
[Post edited 27 Mar 2015 9:04]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Random irritations.. on 09:53 - Mar 27 with 6415 viewsDiscodroids

I used contactless at my local Superdrug recently while buying a bumper 'party pack' of sheaths. The lady serving me had just started her shift and presumably had also just awakened from a medically induced coma, as she looked at me as if I was some sort of lunar sorcerer from the future. 'What woz that wot you just did?' she enquired, cocking her head to one side in a way that made her look like a puzzled newfoundland. 'It's contactless payment' I replied, not quite fully understanding why an employee of a well known retail brand had not heard of the technology that now powered her till. 'They fink of everything!' she exclaimed, shaking her head in disbelief.

Indeed Sandra, indeed they do. Let's hope you get that teaching assistants job at my son's school soon eh?

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Random irritations.. on 10:03 - Mar 27 with 6410 viewsdanehoop

Random irritations.. on 09:02 - Mar 26 by Discodroids

date: Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 8:55 AM
subject: Cara D and Dyslexia

I have suffered with Dyslexia all my life , yet thanks to the Evening Standard and your daily printing of the word 'Delevingne' many times over, has helped me enormously to engage in hand to hand combat with this condition.
the word 'Delevingne' has entered my subconscious and i can now spell it correctly along with other tricky words such as 'Vinyl' and 'Onyx'

Tahnk Yuo.
Glenn Linghorn, Chngifrod.

Still liking this particular piece of genius.

Never knowingly understood

Random irritations.. on 10:08 - Mar 27 with 6405 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 10:03 - Mar 27 by danehoop

Still liking this particular piece of genius.

cheers dane!, i think i forgot to take my happy pills that day !

discodroid and dane hoop..the odd couple.

Random irritations.. on 10:34 - Mar 27 with 6384 viewswrinklyhoop

Pundits/newsreaders saying 'Team A's defeat TO Team B'. Since when did you get defeated TO someone!

Newsreaders (English) referring to 'the top of the hour'. WTF was wrong with 'on the hour'!

BME - on first hearing, thought this must be a new political party or a disease I hadn't come across, but turns out it will soon be the only PC way to refer to a person or persons of non-white ethnicity!
Random irritations.. on 11:35 - Mar 27 with 6356 viewsDiscodroids

wan kers paying for their morning £2.30 train coffee with a card. 'Are you ok with contactless?' the kindly coffee man asked the lady. 'No, I would rather enter my PIN. You can never be too careful!'
Oh lol.
lol. Let's all lol at the funny lady.
I hope your coffee spills all over you daft breasts as we pass highams park at speed you fat bifter.

a s i pulled into liverpool street 15 minutes late i thought 'a small puncture wound , no larger than 9mm diameter, to the brain stem should wipe the smiles from their fuc king faces' .

much love , discodroid.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2015 11:36]

Random irritations.. on 14:04 - Mar 28 with 6322 viewsizlingtonhoop

Pick your own advert on 4od.
I don't want to see any adverts at all, so just bloody well get on with it!
Random irritations.. on 14:12 - Mar 28 with 6317 viewspaulparker

James Fcuking Cordon conquering America with his lazy outdated
"look at me im fat routine"
basically playing the "smiffy " character but this time to stupid yanks who love him while earning millions for the privilege, sickening
the worlds gone mad

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 14:39 - Apr 7 with 6239 viewsJuzzie

People at work who ask the same question again and again and again, mainly because they're too fking lazy to check their emails from a few weeks ago.

Had three seperate people in the last 30 minutes each ask me the same question that they already asked and I had already answered. Cnts.

edit: in each case I told them to check their earlier emails.

[Post edited 7 Apr 2015 14:46]
Random irritations.. on 14:49 - Apr 7 with 6223 viewsDorse

Random irritations.. on 14:39 - Apr 7 by Juzzie

People at work who ask the same question again and again and again, mainly because they're too fking lazy to check their emails from a few weeks ago.

Had three seperate people in the last 30 minutes each ask me the same question that they already asked and I had already answered. Cnts.

edit: in each case I told them to check their earlier emails.

[Post edited 7 Apr 2015 14:46]

Hopefully via e-mail....

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Random irritations.. on 15:06 - Apr 7 with 6217 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 14:49 - Apr 7 by Dorse

Hopefully via e-mail....

yup, they are all in different buildings :)
Random irritations.. on 09:12 - Apr 28 with 6130 viewsDiscodroids

Applying for a visa to visit the USA - a country which mine not only did a huge amount to get going but with which is purported to also enjoy a 'special relationship'...

Yet for the most minor offence umpteen years ago (murder), I am now require to go through their bespoke Visa issuing service which is going to take 90% of the time left before I'm supposed to touch-down there and bump up my costs by more than 50% of the fu.cking return air-fare...

G.e.r.t.c.h.a with fuc.king bells on.

Random irritations.. on 12:56 - May 22 with 6028 viewsDiscodroids

i tell what really fu cks me right off...Nigel Pearsons hair.

just look at it. theres something not quite right here. it stinks of heresy and blasphemy.

can only bear to look at it indirectly in a mirror like medusa's head of snakes less i be turned to a pillar of salt

its neither meat nor fish nor fowl.
what a fuc king cnt.

gertcha!..
[Post edited 22 May 2015 13:00]

Random irritations.. on 12:57 - May 22 with 6021 viewsTheBlob

Sticking plasters.You've bled to death before you can cut them out of their wrappings.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Random irritations.. on 13:09 - May 22 with 6011 viewsDiscodroids

tunes that you cant get out of your head all day...

Its that catchy little ditty that ISIS always play on their videos, you know the one. its not the one they play when going into battle or beheading non believers .
its the one they play when their destroying ancient works of art , priceless artifacts , antiquities and erasing the cradle of various civilizations with sledge hammers .

they seem to be having a rollicking good time smashing to fu ck ancient scrolls and manuscripts to this quirky ISIS jam...it really draws the listener in , becoming quite infectious..

upon hearing it again today i took to obliterating my own priceless antiquities and works of art such as my john lowe dartboard cabinet , my replica 'pete beal ' tankard and jo's nest of fu cking tables. Vi's retro bar over the road remains unscathed..although vi herself wasnt so lucky as the ISIS culture beat sent me into a frenzy and i used her femur as a banjo.

im sure yourd forgive my horseplay if you heard it yourself..it sounds a bit like missy elliots 'get your freak on' m peoples 'what have you done today to make you feel proud', and a little bit of chicory tips' son of my father'

tunes stuck in your head, gertcha!

Random irritations.. on 14:46 - May 22 with 5981 viewsDiscodroids

people who send their reviews into the 'good doctor' mark kermode and the lumpen simon mayo on the friday afternoon film show on bbc radio 5.

invariably a pointless film/media studies virgin in a mysteron t shirt,sparse ratty beard that sprouts from his face like the hairy spores on a black widows back or some party chick student with big tits and a permissive attitude to group sex until she ends up on a mortuary slab ...

going on and on and on and on about 'the narritive' 'the genre' , 'gaelic romance' and 'the juxtaposition' of dwayne 'the rock 'johnsons latest bio degradable action shit flick..

hoping that kermode and mayo will acknowledge their talents as the next orson wells and give them a column in some wa nk art mag with a circulation of 2 , when every cnt knows thay have the imigination of a cost accountant in a briar pipe manufactures .

gertcha!

Random irritations.. on 19:48 - May 22 with 5954 viewsBluce_Ree

Buttf*cking social warrior types who think the new Mad Max is good because it has strong female characters.

It's two hours of small vehicles bouncing off of trucks in a desert. The only thing stopping me sleeping through the second half was my arse dying in the cinema seats.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Random irritations.. on 19:40 - May 23 with 5903 viewsDiscodroids

sorting out the plaice fillets rolled in an black olive tapanade with rosemary ,basil and anchovies , with a pappardelle wild mushroom and pancetta accompaniment , but having the great misfortune to be listening to mark wrights 'club classics ' on heart fm.

Random irritations.. on 09:19 - May 27 with 5839 viewsDiscodroids

BBC sports website/bbc sports news bulletins ..increasing coverage of womans sport.

Definitely over represented. Doncaster Belles (oxymoronic name of the decade) get more coverage than Grimsby yet they'd battered 15-0 if they ever played each other.

There's a strong case to make women's athletics part of the Paralympics.

i kid you not , last week on their nightly sports broadcast , these fukers done an hour and a half on the role of the womens sports bra in sport.

does this connect with 58 year old pringle wearing bob from Arbroath ?, would they care in wigan?..would they fu ck...its all targeted at the empowerment of the 20-30 year old woman who works hard, plays hard and dosent play by the rules.shes a rebel. a hero. a symbol of 21st century womanhood.

they (bbc radio 5)now do sports a panel on a friday lunchtime.. it used to have people like carl froch, stuart broad, jenson button and johnny wilkinson on it with a token woman of some nature ie.rachel hay ho flint who played cricket in 1963.

therve now given up all pretence of a recognised , competent sports panel ..it now consists of 3 women from the world of I.E, ju jit su, weight lifting and badminton( gail emms is treated like ian botham) where you get to hear the words 'like' and 'engage' ad finitum and a 16 year old girls kibaddi players opinion on how the mens england cricket team will wrestle back the ashes from australia By using the same skill set and mental attitude that she uses in her chosen sport.

in every sports news bulletin you get the news that debbie mckrakken form the essex eagles womens rugby league side has a slight calf strain and she'll be out for 12 years .

its only a matter of time before this government make '18 with a bullet ' malala, minister for sport.

im seriously thinking of standing as an independant in the woodford and chingford council by elections later this year on a mandate of brutish austerity and mindless violence to whom i see fit.

you know it makes sense.

gertcha.

Random irritations.. on 08:22 - Jun 3 with 5773 viewsgordanoR

Haven't been on here for a while as nothing has been irritating me which is rare.

Update on big sue at work. The Christmas glitter incident where she decided it would be 'fun' to invite herself along to the clients do & throw glitter at senior management of the client company rolled on into January with people still p****e d off and talking about it. I decided to take matters into my own hands & grassed her up to out manager. anyway it seems to have worked as she's really toned it down now & is very wary of acting like a tw@ , at least when I'm around.

I have a new one though, opinionated people. We've started to go out a lot more with the twins now & the amount of people who seem to know a lot more about twins than we do is staggering.

"Ooooh, twins that must be hard work"

"not at all love, it's piece of p*** that why I now look like Pete Postlethwaite and I'm only 41 FFS"

The best answer I've found is

"not at all, we're lucky to have them as that one nearly died"...awkward silence & end of conversation....
Random irritations.. on 08:39 - Jun 3 with 5759 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 08:22 - Jun 3 by gordanoR

Haven't been on here for a while as nothing has been irritating me which is rare.

Update on big sue at work. The Christmas glitter incident where she decided it would be 'fun' to invite herself along to the clients do & throw glitter at senior management of the client company rolled on into January with people still p****e d off and talking about it. I decided to take matters into my own hands & grassed her up to out manager. anyway it seems to have worked as she's really toned it down now & is very wary of acting like a tw@ , at least when I'm around.

I have a new one though, opinionated people. We've started to go out a lot more with the twins now & the amount of people who seem to know a lot more about twins than we do is staggering.

"Ooooh, twins that must be hard work"

"not at all love, it's piece of p*** that why I now look like Pete Postlethwaite and I'm only 41 FFS"

The best answer I've found is

"not at all, we're lucky to have them as that one nearly died"...awkward silence & end of conversation....

great work!

Random irritations.. on 09:05 - Jun 3 with 5735 viewsgordanoR

Random irritations.. on 08:39 - Jun 3 by Discodroids

great work!

Thanks mate
Random irritations.. on 18:37 - Jun 3 with 5695 viewspaulparker

Being asked again to put some money In an envelope today as some dozy bint has got herself knocked up and is leaving
I wouldn't mind but I don't even know her & don't want to know her either
These kunts who come around with cards and envelopes are worst than those charity p rats who stop you in the high street every 10 yards
Funny thing is I was told I can't sign the card as I didn't put any money in, I just shrugged and said oh well

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 19:28 - Jun 3 with 5680 viewsPunteR

Making new "friends".
My kids make new friends. Fine. My wife becomes friends with my kids new friends parents. Fine.
Why do i now HAVE to become mates with my kids and wife's new found friends??
Missus- "We're going round for dinner...you'll really like them" .
... "he likes football"
... "Chelsea"
Give me strength!..
I'm 39 , i don't want any new friends. I like the ones i've got..they're not dead yet..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Random irritations.. on 10:34 - Jun 12 with 5599 viewsBluce_Ree

F**king shit woman at work sat on my bank of desks today. One of those self-important c*nts who doesn't stop for breath. Been going on FOR A F**KING HOUR about her shit f**king kids.

I hope her toddlers fall out of a window onto her f**king head.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024