Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 384071 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 19:49 - Aug 27 with 6704 viewsDorse

Robert Peston. If we every run short of energy in the UK, we could create a smug-powered generator and hook him up to it.

Furthermore, his delivery is awful. He sounds like he's trying to simulataneously translate his sentences from Hochdeutsche on mogadons down a cardboard tube. If you can't talk proper...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Random irritations.. on 10:48 - Aug 28 with 6631 viewsEastR

Women only carriage on trains? FFS

It’s bad enough having to put up with sullen faced bints with those baby on board badges who look no more 5 mins up the duff but want everyone to give them a seat

The equality when it suits them brigade can just feck right off

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Random irritations.. on 11:11 - Aug 28 with 6625 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 19:45 - Aug 27 by johncharles

I'd love some Syrian/Libyan immigrants next door. What I've got is smarmy tw ats. who's only topic of conversation is the price of houses. Had a row with the builders next door to move a load of bricks so I could park outside my house and as they moved the parasite two doors up jumps into the space. I did give my side of the story in words of four letters but these c n its understand anything that doesn't appear on a bank statement.

I have no driveway but at least street parking is free where I live. Up until about 2 years ago finding a space was no problem.

Then this previously unemployed guy down the road gets a job for a roofing company and suddenly there are shitty cars/vans everywhere. He has his own car, his own camper van which never ever moves, his wife has a car, his son has one (with a for sale sign in the window the last 6 months 'cos it's a piece of junk), his son's girlfriend has one and parks there, his work van is there (which is OK) but then all his work mates park their vans there (with their cars they drive up with parked all day) so all in all, there are now up to NINE vehicles parked there. He has a driveway with a manky old caravan on it which never moves. He has a garage down the back of the driveway which cannot be accessed because the fkin manky old caravan is in the way.

He's one of these arseholes who doesn't give a fk and does what he wants.

Problem is, nothing can be done. As long as any vehicle is taxed, MOT'd & insured, they can park there. It's about time bays were painted and permits issued so there's a control on how many vehicles can be parked on the street as it's now a free-for-all to find a space because of one cntish person. I'd actually be quite happy for him to go back on benefits if it means all of those eyesore vehicles going.

Parking permits happen where I used to live and it worked well as it was not done for profit (for once!) but more for common sense, consideration & fairness.

[Post edited 28 Aug 2015 12:51]
Random irritations.. on 12:36 - Aug 28 with 6599 viewsMonahoop

Random irritations.. on 19:49 - Aug 27 by Dorse

Robert Peston. If we every run short of energy in the UK, we could create a smug-powered generator and hook him up to it.

Furthermore, his delivery is awful. He sounds like he's trying to simulataneously translate his sentences from Hochdeutsche on mogadons down a cardboard tube. If you can't talk proper...

Got to agree with you on this one.I know he has the most boring subject on the news to report on,the economy and figures [ yes I hated maths at school], but your description sums him up perfectly. What a total berk!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Random irritations.. on 17:17 - Aug 28 with 6556 viewsizlingtonhoop

Random irritations.. on 12:36 - Aug 28 by Monahoop

Got to agree with you on this one.I know he has the most boring subject on the news to report on,the economy and figures [ yes I hated maths at school], but your description sums him up perfectly. What a total berk!

He was terrible as Have I got news for you host, not as bad as Robert Lindsay but... Hang on, boring men called Robert...?

Boom Town Rats
Random irritations.. on 08:54 - Aug 31 with 6489 viewsDiscodroids

This Fuk pot from Walthamstow whose taking her 4 young kids to syria on the news this morning... Feel Sorry for the kids, and hope they remain safe, but this faux visage of sadness by News readers reporting this story on the box in the same manner and tone as princess Diana turning up her toes or the state funeral of Winston Churchill leaves me feeling quite numb.

If this daft cow fancys smashing to fk priceless antiquities and ancient cultures on a video with a sledgehammer, good luck to you love, and we'll see you soon on Isis loose women or jihadi mums net.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Random irritations.. on 10:32 - Sep 2 with 6424 viewsDiscodroids

Political Correctness and the empowerment of Women.

These days i have to ask Mrs Disco's Permission before i can violate any of her orifices , including the ears. Were all going to hell in a hemp woven hand cart.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Random irritations.. on 11:02 - Sep 2 with 6407 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 08:54 - Aug 31 by Discodroids

This Fuk pot from Walthamstow whose taking her 4 young kids to syria on the news this morning... Feel Sorry for the kids, and hope they remain safe, but this faux visage of sadness by News readers reporting this story on the box in the same manner and tone as princess Diana turning up her toes or the state funeral of Winston Churchill leaves me feeling quite numb.

If this daft cow fancys smashing to fk priceless antiquities and ancient cultures on a video with a sledgehammer, good luck to you love, and we'll see you soon on Isis loose women or jihadi mums net.

"If this daft cow fancys smashing to fk priceless antiquities and ancient cultures on a video with a sledgehammer...."

I doubt she'll get anywhere near a sledgehammer. Whatever they are promised to entice them over there, I'm sure the real reason is far more sinister. Probably straight into a darkened room with a manky mattress and a queue of men outside. God help the kids......

edit: did some googling and she's been found and detained in Turkey. So, what next? Are they allowed back into the UK after effectively going to support a Terrorist group? If she has a British passport how do you not let them back in? If she does come back is she arrested and charged? and so on...

[Post edited 2 Sep 2015 11:17]
Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 16:50 - Sep 2 with 6352 viewspaulparker

Going to get a shed load of abuse here

but yvette Cooper saying we should be taking on another 10000 immigrants !!
really!!!!! , i think the country is already at breaking point , saying every city should be taking in 10 families each , oh yeah Ms Cooper and where do we house them, school them, what do they do for income , what about the hospitals,
i think as a country we have done more than enough
if she is that concerned then maybe her and Ed an house a family of ten at her humble abode

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 17:03 - Sep 2 with 6341 viewsjohncharles

Poland and Romania. Won't take any refugees. They flood Britain with cheap labour and bring their families to claim benifits, have babies on the NHS who then become British citizens but will they help us out by taking in some Syrian asylum seekers ? Will they bollox.
How is this a European Union ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Random irritations.. on 17:05 - Sep 2 with 6339 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Random irritations.. on 16:50 - Sep 2 by paulparker

really!!!!! , i think the country is already at breaking point , saying every city should be taking in 10 families each , oh yeah Ms Cooper and where do we house them, school them, what do they do for income , what about the hospitals,
if she is that concerned then maybe her and Ed an house a family of ten at her humble abode

Couldn't agree more.

10000 and then how many dependants? Most refugees in Hungary are Kosovan, the reason for moving.. poverty. Well tough shit shouldn't have left Serbia then.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Random irritations.. on 17:26 - Sep 2 with 6321 viewsJuzzie

I know Polish, Lithuanian, Russian, Belarussian etc etc people who actually feel the same.

They came here as a legitimate immigrant through all the proper channels. Got work, pay their own rent on the private market or got a mortgage same as everyone else. Have a job, pay their taxes and have to go through the same application process when their kid turns 4-5 and needs to go to school. Sometimes getting the 2nd or 3rd choice because the school is full of siblings of 4, 5, 6 kids per family because they get preferential treatment once the eldest kid is in place first.

As I (and they) have said before, I've no problem with controlled immigration as long as the infrastructure can cope and it so absolutely clearly can't.

in 2003 my then Polish girlfriend scoffed at government claims that "25,000 Polish will come in per year" when the 'gates' opened a year or so later. "25,000 a MONTH will come in" she said.

It's taken until 10 years later for the current government to admit their predecessors got it completely wrong as the numbers showed my girlfriend was bang on.

When will they ever get it that their 'claims' NEVER come true. They make up facts which are nothing more than pure speculation to fit their agenda. By the time the real facts have come out years later, it's too late and the damage has been done.

All I see around London is flats being built. Petrol stations being closed = a block of flats and longer queues at other petrol stations. Homebase in West Ken closed.... a big block of luxury flats being built. A huge government building on the same site demolished a couple of years ago so, yes you've guessed it, a huge block of luxury flats built.

Where are the schools, the hospitals, the police stations, Fire stations etc.

I think these so called experts should play Sim City and then see you can't have a successful city without the correct balance.

Yes, the world is a horrible place but the UK cannot house the whole world. Yes, the UK (and US moreso) have done things around the world we probably shouldn't be proud of but as bad as the US involvement in the middle east has been, way way more people have been killed by their own in-fighting (once Saddam Hussein was disposed) than from any coalition involvement.
Random irritations.. on 21:19 - Sep 2 with 6261 viewsjohncharles

Random irritations.. on 17:26 - Sep 2 by Juzzie

I know Polish, Lithuanian, Russian, Belarussian etc etc people who actually feel the same.

They came here as a legitimate immigrant through all the proper channels. Got work, pay their own rent on the private market or got a mortgage same as everyone else. Have a job, pay their taxes and have to go through the same application process when their kid turns 4-5 and needs to go to school. Sometimes getting the 2nd or 3rd choice because the school is full of siblings of 4, 5, 6 kids per family because they get preferential treatment once the eldest kid is in place first.

As I (and they) have said before, I've no problem with controlled immigration as long as the infrastructure can cope and it so absolutely clearly can't.

in 2003 my then Polish girlfriend scoffed at government claims that "25,000 Polish will come in per year" when the 'gates' opened a year or so later. "25,000 a MONTH will come in" she said.

It's taken until 10 years later for the current government to admit their predecessors got it completely wrong as the numbers showed my girlfriend was bang on.

When will they ever get it that their 'claims' NEVER come true. They make up facts which are nothing more than pure speculation to fit their agenda. By the time the real facts have come out years later, it's too late and the damage has been done.

All I see around London is flats being built. Petrol stations being closed = a block of flats and longer queues at other petrol stations. Homebase in West Ken closed.... a big block of luxury flats being built. A huge government building on the same site demolished a couple of years ago so, yes you've guessed it, a huge block of luxury flats built.

Where are the schools, the hospitals, the police stations, Fire stations etc.

I think these so called experts should play Sim City and then see you can't have a successful city without the correct balance.

Yes, the world is a horrible place but the UK cannot house the whole world. Yes, the UK (and US moreso) have done things around the world we probably shouldn't be proud of but as bad as the US involvement in the middle east has been, way way more people have been killed by their own in-fighting (once Saddam Hussein was disposed) than from any coalition involvement.

So there must there must be loads of room in Poland. Room for loads of people fleeing the war in Syria. But Poland won't have any. From now on, for every person from Eastern Europe that comes to Britain they should take in two refugees.

Strong and stable my arse.

Random irritations.. on 07:26 - Sep 3 with 6151 viewsizlingtonhoop

"My then Polish Girlfriend..."

Is she not Polish any more?
Random irritations.. on 10:10 - Sep 3 with 6110 viewspaulparker

Kids in Pubs

here i was reading the daily mail this morning ( yes i know, 50 lashes for me )
and i couldnt help but agreeing with an article about the good pubs guide and their complaints about noisy brats in boozers
i was there as per usual on sunday in my local, having a jar with a few of the regs whilst watching the football
in the back bar the landlady had hired out the room to a christening cue 2 nosiy brats who kept running in and out with balloons, screaming the house down whilst us hardy souls were trying to talk bollox and watch Norwich lose to Soton over a pint
this happended about 6 times before one of the regs had a pop at the parents, to sort out here little gits as it was a pub,
well the parents went into overdrive and accused said reg of being a biggot, a dinosaur etc , this resulted in the reg being barred
now in my day when the old man had to look after me on a sunday (mum worked)
i always ended up in the pub, but i was told to shut up eat your crisps and sip your coke whilst the old man downded 6 pints, a word out of turn and i would of got a thick ear,
now pubs to me should be a place where men go too talk sh1t, get p1ssed, ogle other woman, fart, even buy the odd bit of dodgy gear (cd's, videos, microwaves etc)
when did the pub become a nanny state ??, its getting to the point where if you swear in a pub your looked at like an alien , and taken to task
pubs should be pubs, not fecking resturants for little brats, take them to Mcdonalds FFS
Rant over

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 15:04 - Sep 3 with 6040 viewsaston_hoop

People who put empty boxes back in fridges or freezers. Who does a thing like that? Its a baking hot day but lucky for me, usually there are ice creams in the freezer at work. I open the freezer and theres the box, happy days I think....I open it and its an empty fcuking box. Tossers.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Random irritations.. on 15:35 - Sep 3 with 6012 viewsBluce_Ree

Paulparker, it's not just the pub. You can't f**king go anywhere without hearing a f**king piece of shit toddler going mental. Something happened in the last twenty years and now parents are unable to tell a kid to shut the f**k up and now everywhere you go you hear a kid crying for attention and generally ruining the vibe for everyone.

If you've got kids, cool. That's great. But for sure teach it to shut the f**k up.

If I started spazzing out when I was a bairn my mum would kick me in the throat and leave me in the gutter to die.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Random irritations.. on 17:37 - Sep 3 with 5968 viewsWatford_Ranger

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-34136455

I don't even smoke and this annoys me. They want to ban people from smoking on their commute to and from work. Not enforceable and bizarre.
Random irritations.. on 18:16 - Sep 3 with 5951 viewsDorse

Random irritations.. on 15:35 - Sep 3 by Bluce_Ree

Paulparker, it's not just the pub. You can't f**king go anywhere without hearing a f**king piece of shit toddler going mental. Something happened in the last twenty years and now parents are unable to tell a kid to shut the f**k up and now everywhere you go you hear a kid crying for attention and generally ruining the vibe for everyone.

If you've got kids, cool. That's great. But for sure teach it to shut the f**k up.

If I started spazzing out when I was a bairn my mum would kick me in the throat and leave me in the gutter to die.

Firm but fair, Bluce. I would also add Wifi-kunts to the list of pub(ic) irritations.

These fcuktards take up valuable pub real-estate, sitting staring at their fcuking smart phones, a-swiping and a-tapping, giving the occasional wry snort as some witless jizz mopper becomes the 8 millionth imbecile to re-tweet something someone equally foetid has said from their altar of knutitude. Usually they are to be found ignoring their partner who is equally culpable of said behaviour, staring as they are at their own piece of Steve Jobs' tat. Either that or they're blissfully unaware of Little Tarquin, Finn, Jocasta or some other on-trend, conspicuously aspirational moniker's horrendous behaviour.

Their thoughtless occupation of essential pub space prevents decent alcoholics from saving the British pub industry.

Pubs: take out the wifi, bring back the fcuking juke box and pool table, reduce the price of beer, impose minimum drink limits, don't let fcuking teenagers behind the bar, sort out all disputes with the butt end of a pool cue, fcuk off 'artisan snacks' and just serve ready salted, salt and vinegar, cheese and onion, nuts and scratchings for special occasions, have a snug, no seriously because it sounded cool, have live music and a fight every now and then, install a really fat but muscled / tattooed old boy with a shaved head and walrus moustache to sit at the end of the bar who everyone is a bit afraid of but is alright really. If you don't you're a Knut.

http://shalligotothepub.com

Random irritations.. on 21:06 - Sep 3 with 5892 viewspaulparker

Emma Thompson now playing the race card , saying we are racist country for not taking on more migrants,
Hey Emma if this country is so racist why does everyone want to come here you fcuking champagne socialist hypocrite ,
Maybe they can stay at your pad in Hampstead or maybe your gaff in LA
Yeah thought not

Random irritations.. on 12:12 - Sep 4 with 5773 viewsgorky

i've got the day off.am at home alone,so i start watching some porn.the bird is absolutely beautiful,normally i would be getting my rocks off,but the guy who is fcking her has this scum tattoo along the whole of his arm.couldn't stop noticing the scum tat.took the whole fun out it for me.fcking scum take all the pleasures out of life
[Post edited 4 Sep 2015 12:22]
Random irritations.. on 11:09 - Sep 5 with 5719 viewsDiscodroids

My Mrs And Fake Tan.

Im off to ibiza in a couple of weeks and the Mrs reckons i need to sort out my deathly pale skin with bit of fake tan 3/4 times before we go.

Put some n this morning and the fackin things got glitter in it.

now look like lily savage down by the docks on the backshift after a BukKake session down old compton street.

Random irritations.. on 11:49 - Sep 5 with 5701 viewsDorse

Random irritations.. on 11:09 - Sep 5 by Discodroids

My Mrs And Fake Tan.

Im off to ibiza in a couple of weeks and the Mrs reckons i need to sort out my deathly pale skin with bit of fake tan 3/4 times before we go.

Put some n this morning and the fackin things got glitter in it.

now look like lily savage down by the docks on the backshift after a BukKake session down old compton street.

She's booked you in for the back, sack and crack on Monday. Nothing some industrial griptite and a team of strong men can't sort out.

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/03/Screaming-GIF-6.gif?gs=a

Random irritations.. on 10:54 - Sep 10 with 5596 viewsDiscodroids

Jonathon king being arrested this morning . Id thought hed been bamged up years ago for running the 'WALTON HOP'.

An eclectic night of Pop tunes , potting sheds and hawked up phelgm on 13 year old shite encrusted arseholes.

Jonathin king should face the full weight of the law, by 12 men and women good and true. Simply by Holding the fortune telling fish in a xmas cracker.

IF THE FISH REMAINS STRAIGHT , THEN SURELY HE DID NOT RAPE,
IF THE FISH IT DOTH CURL, THEN SURELY, HIS COCK UNFURLS.

Random irritations.. on 11:13 - Sep 10 with 5585 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Random irritations.. on 10:54 - Sep 10 by Discodroids

Jonathon king being arrested this morning . Id thought hed been bamged up years ago for running the 'WALTON HOP'.

An eclectic night of Pop tunes , potting sheds and hawked up phelgm on 13 year old shite encrusted arseholes.

Jonathin king should face the full weight of the law, by 12 men and women good and true. Simply by Holding the fortune telling fish in a xmas cracker.

IF THE FISH REMAINS STRAIGHT , THEN SURELY HE DID NOT RAPE,
IF THE FISH IT DOTH CURL, THEN SURELY, HIS COCK UNFURLS.

i just sent this to a girl at work. She thought it was excellent.

We both thought he'd been done years ago too.

Oldish man in brightly coloured baseball cap is aways a wrong 'un in my book.
Cheese Cutters, trilbys and uncle Albert hats are the offically acceptable attire for old men with the exception of a 'stovepipes' for the better class gentleman.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024