Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 383732 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 12:18 - Dec 31 with 6679 viewsShotKneesHoop

Random irritations.. on 15:15 - Dec 22 by paulparker

its not those who leave p1ss its those dirty gits who don't flush and have laid a cable the size of king kongs finger I want to kill

I quite enjoy seeing a floating Richard that someone else has left bobbing away in a public pan.

I whisper "Here you go, Shaunie" at it - and then I pull the handle so hard it almost breaks the cistern in half. And down the pan R'SWiPe goes - off to Beckton Sewage Works.

One of life's rare treasures that, please God, will finally come true for real in June 2015.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2014 12:21]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Random irritations.. on 12:36 - Dec 31 with 6649 viewsPommyhoop

Random irritations.. on 12:18 - Dec 31 by ShotKneesHoop

I quite enjoy seeing a floating Richard that someone else has left bobbing away in a public pan.

I whisper "Here you go, Shaunie" at it - and then I pull the handle so hard it almost breaks the cistern in half. And down the pan R'SWiPe goes - off to Beckton Sewage Works.

One of life's rare treasures that, please God, will finally come true for real in June 2015.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2014 12:21]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Random irritations.. on 13:12 - Dec 31 with 6634 viewsShotKneesHoop

Random irritations.. on 12:36 - Dec 31 by Pommyhoop

Yes, and its called SWP Phobia.

Or hating people who take money under false pretences - you should join the floating Richard club.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Random irritations.. on 11:20 - Jan 5 with 6559 viewsDiscodroids

having to listen to ed milliband on the radio at work this morning on radio 5 using the term 'friends' when addressing his court every 2.45 seconds.

it reminds me of claire raynor calling everyones elses baby 'baby' as in "baby will need solids / changing /burping "

this faux sincere bonding gets right up my strada .

"baby says your piss flaps smell of ivy, ok lovie ?"
[Post edited 5 Jan 2015 11:23]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Random irritations.. on 11:47 - Jan 5 with 6550 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 11:50 - Dec 31 by Bluce_Ree

Yep, sickness martyrs can f**k right off.

"I've never had a day off sick in 25 years"

oh well three hearty cheers to you, c*nt.

That'll be me

One day off (and that was from dodgy food) in 13+ years and no more than a couple of weeks altogether in 30 odd years.

Not that I tell everyone in the office about it, just keep it to myself as would rather be like this than the poor sods who are genuinely ill all the time.
Random irritations.. on 12:52 - Jan 5 with 6537 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 11:20 - Jan 5 by Discodroids

having to listen to ed milliband on the radio at work this morning on radio 5 using the term 'friends' when addressing his court every 2.45 seconds.

it reminds me of claire raynor calling everyones elses baby 'baby' as in "baby will need solids / changing /burping "

this faux sincere bonding gets right up my strada .

"baby says your piss flaps smell of ivy, ok lovie ?"
[Post edited 5 Jan 2015 11:23]

I hope you have more luck expunging that from your memory than I have had with that image of Cameron looking ridiculous on a dog sled around the time he told his "greenest government ever" lie. It haunts me to this day. Good luck!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 08:20 - Jan 13 with 6394 viewsDiscodroids

celebrities from the golden globes with 'je suis charlie' badges/stickers on their designer suits bags dresses.

then imparting pearls of wisdom to the great unwashed from the pulpit of of celebrity most high as only they can .

if colin firth and his wife in his and her matching suits/dress made from hemp( i kid you not), helen mirren , george clooney augmented with cara delevinge with her hand down rita oras knickers last night dosent stop IS in its tracks with a yah bo sucks to jihad, then im a frenchman.

#bring back our girls #not in my name #selfpromotion right on shitcntery
[Post edited 13 Jan 2015 8:23]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Random irritations.. on 10:02 - Jan 13 with 6369 viewsTheChef

Random irritations.. on 08:20 - Jan 13 by Discodroids

celebrities from the golden globes with 'je suis charlie' badges/stickers on their designer suits bags dresses.

then imparting pearls of wisdom to the great unwashed from the pulpit of of celebrity most high as only they can .

if colin firth and his wife in his and her matching suits/dress made from hemp( i kid you not), helen mirren , george clooney augmented with cara delevinge with her hand down rita oras knickers last night dosent stop IS in its tracks with a yah bo sucks to jihad, then im a frenchman.

#bring back our girls #not in my name #selfpromotion right on shitcntery
[Post edited 13 Jan 2015 8:23]

http://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/charlie

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 10:15 - Jan 13 with 6350 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 10:02 - Jan 13 by TheChef

http://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/charlie

?

Random irritations.. on 10:19 - Jan 13 with 6350 viewsTheChef

They must think we're all a bunch of proper charlies.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Random irritations.. on 10:29 - Jan 13 with 6333 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 10:19 - Jan 13 by TheChef

They must think we're all a bunch of proper charlies.

sorry chef, im a bit slow this morning!.

youre spot on though mate.

I did consider making sandcastles of the engineers from ridley scotts sci fi 'promethius ' on my desk this morning, like that gagde in nigera last year to highlight the evils of jihad , only i didnt have any sand, and i couldnt be bothered really.

plus ive got some cnt coming in to work to tell me why he cant be bothered to go to his job sourced by moi, but would prefer to deal drugs with impunity using his housing benefit money while having the temerity to cut me out of the loop.

i have made a small effigy of javid miandad ,the great pakistani cricketer of the seventies, who i think is a muslim, out of paperclips and blu tak to show my support and turn back the tides of radical fundermentalisim in stratford.

I ask , who can do more?

i also saw that someone pleaded for well known LFW'ers nigel farage and tommy robinson to accept islam as a peaceful religion on the paris shooting thread.

on the off chance that mica paris is reading this , ive got a new vice and paint gun that needs road testing if you fancy a spot of s+m tonight.

er indoors goes to her candle making class at 8pm , so anytime after then will be cushty

cheers love

ps. dont spare the rod.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2015 10:40]

Random irritations.. on 10:36 - Jan 13 with 6323 viewsDiscodroids

Celebrity big brother.

in particular someone called perez hilton and nadia swahala.

if a 71 year old man cant request calum best to violently fu ck an american well stacked tv presenter while he watches in polite mixed company, i dont know what the world is coming to .

Ken morely , tv gold.

Random irritations.. on 10:47 - Jan 13 with 6320 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.. on 10:36 - Jan 13 by Discodroids

Celebrity big brother.

in particular someone called perez hilton and nadia swahala.

if a 71 year old man cant request calum best to violently fu ck an american well stacked tv presenter while he watches in polite mixed company, i dont know what the world is coming to .

Ken morely , tv gold.

was going to post the same , CBB, kin ell what the hell is that all about
had the misfortune to watch as Mrs P Loves this sh*t , she has now converted me to this car crash of a programme
Perez Hilton (what a cnt BTW ) Looks like the love child of Kuato out of total recall
highlights for me were Morley quizzing Calum Best about his hair transplant , which has to be the worst in living history
Ken Morley is a living leg - end

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 10:57 - Jan 13 with 6302 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 10:47 - Jan 13 by paulparker

was going to post the same , CBB, kin ell what the hell is that all about
had the misfortune to watch as Mrs P Loves this sh*t , she has now converted me to this car crash of a programme
Perez Hilton (what a cnt BTW ) Looks like the love child of Kuato out of total recall
highlights for me were Morley quizzing Calum Best about his hair transplant , which has to be the worst in living history
Ken Morley is a living leg - end

same here PP. as punishment for making jo watch the pdc and bdo darts for two weeks she somewhat selfishly insists on keeping the tv remote this week , thus celebrity big brother'

full of indignant women , the one who looks like she has been wearing the seven rings of saturn around her neck since the big bang, nadia swahala, harased and harangued 71 year old ken in a manner not seen since the the withchfinder general floated some barmaids in norfolk.

he finally snapped and said he looked at one of the girls arses.

she asked for someone to call the police.

in fact if i squint a bit , ive just seen the image of the prophet muhammed playing 'yahtzee ' with Towies gemma collins in the grains of my pippin cox that ive just taken a bite out of.

as the happy mondays would say.

call the kops.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2015 11:00]

Random irritations.. on 11:26 - Jan 13 with 6283 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Bad beer.

http://rt.com/news/221623-poisonous-beer-kills-56/

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Random irritations.. on 10:16 - Jan 14 with 6221 viewsBushman

Ed milliband......"here's the thing....I met a guy yesterday...."

Do one you fcking melt

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Random irritations.. on 10:04 - Jan 16 with 6136 viewsDiscodroids

This Nike advert for 'women' , encouraging them to put down that 12" west indian phallus ther've been parping on and get fit by eschewing the galaxy mini bites and partaking in actual 'physical movement' to the sassy sounds of 'get your freak on'

a sort of 'sisters are doing it for themselves , standing on their own two feet' kind of vibe.

..................if it keeps them out of the courts demanding further funds for the luxury of seeing your own fuc king kids for more than 3 seconds a year, im all for it.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2015 10:06]

Random irritations.. on 10:16 - Jan 16 with 6128 viewspaulparker

The Daily Mail for yet again devoting their paper to Stephen Fry & His fiancé
we've had the brave announcement , we've had said young brave stallion Elliot crashing his Bentley, and we've had the pictures of them having nights out with other "luvvies"
FFS can we turn it now, we know the geezer is going to fleece him, can he just get on with it so we can go back to the good old days of Cara and other sh*t celebs

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 13:07 - Jan 16 with 6109 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 10:16 - Jan 14 by Bushman

Ed milliband......"here's the thing....I met a guy yesterday...."

Do one you fcking melt

The contents of the box you are unlocking with that comment could blow this website apart. Caution advised!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 13:21 - Jan 16 with 6101 viewsBluce_Ree

Co-workers with f*cked food. There's not much of a kitchen here so we occasionally eat at our desks. Whatever.

Anyway, the woman opposite me is eating some garlic f*cking nightmare that she's smothered in chilli sauce that she keeps on her desk and not in the fridge. I've told her repeatedly that she needs to sort that shit out (she has a squeezy bottle of mayo on her desk also).

F*ck.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Random irritations.. on 13:57 - Jan 16 with 6093 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.. on 13:21 - Jan 16 by Bluce_Ree

Co-workers with f*cked food. There's not much of a kitchen here so we occasionally eat at our desks. Whatever.

Anyway, the woman opposite me is eating some garlic f*cking nightmare that she's smothered in chilli sauce that she keeps on her desk and not in the fridge. I've told her repeatedly that she needs to sort that shit out (she has a squeezy bottle of mayo on her desk also).

F*ck.

I share your pain Bluce

when I worked for a bank many moons ago , we had a Chinese girl start with us and every day she would cook up fish and boiled rice, it fking stank and you could smell it in the banking hall as well ,

or there is the sort who go and buy a chicken shish kebab with the works who eat it in front of you while you sit there with a soggy ham sandwich
Barstewards

Random irritations.. on 14:11 - Jan 16 with 6088 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I've just had a microwave Chilli con Carny (sp) anyway apparently it stinks.

F'ck 'em

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Random irritations.. on 16:21 - Jan 21 with 6030 viewspaulparker

The Brave "stars" of Corrie who couldn't do a days filming yesterday as Deidre had died
this bravery has carried over until today when they have all arrived on masse (looking sombre of course) in London for the big jolly up at the national TV awards
nothing like getting priority's in order

Random irritations.. on 08:38 - Jan 22 with 5980 viewsDiscodroids

cara delevinge's whole family on the front page of the standard last night, and double page inside .

When I see you cara
I just go out of my head
And I just can't get enough
And I just can't get enough

We slip and slide as i fall in love
And I just can't seem to get enough of (cara)
[Post edited 22 Jan 2015 8:43]

Random irritations.. on 08:43 - Jan 22 with 5977 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 16:21 - Jan 21 by paulparker

The Brave "stars" of Corrie who couldn't do a days filming yesterday as Deidre had died
this bravery has carried over until today when they have all arrived on masse (looking sombre of course) in London for the big jolly up at the national TV awards
nothing like getting priority's in order

'we shall never see their like again'

http://www.anzacday.org.au/education/tff/images/last_post.wav

'tracey love...'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024