Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 390633 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 17:39 - Sep 24 with 6100 viewsWatford_Ranger

Random irritations.. on 15:53 - Sep 24 by Juzzie

12 people killed last year taking selfies. More than who got killed by sharks yet we kill them in their millions through nothing other than stupid paranoia and even more stupid things like 'shark fin soup' where the shark drowns after having it's fin hacked off so some cnt can slurp on meaningless soup.

That's nowhere near enough people dying from taking selfies.
Random irritations.. on 09:50 - Oct 10 with 6012 viewsDiscodroids

Stella Creasy, Walthamstow Labour MP .

in the last week in walthamstow ( which is around 15 mins from me) weve had full scale riots on tuesday , which made the national news and various sundry stabbings on friday..

What Has our MP, siousex sioux Stella Creasy, got to say on beautiful downtown Hoe street this week ?, fack all it seems , but as luck would have it , this cocteau loving , Rough Trade devotee seizes the opportunity to display her off the beaten track minerals yet again.

you may not know this , our stella likes indie based guitar tunes, and she went to a blur gig at 13!!!. CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY!!

https://twitter.com/stellacreasy?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5

in fact ,left of the dial Stella is holding a seminar for people worried about increased mindless violence in her constituency by holding an altered states sensory deprivation flotation tank workshop , on the impact of Public image's 'Metal box' LP and its Tormented power chords and tortured basslines and its ley line relationship within the parameters of Walthamstow Village and people kicking the shite out of each other.

I think Stella keeps a shrunken head of Vaughn Toulouse under her pillow as Some form of bizzare indie 'Dream Catcher' .. which is a great comfort to bert and flo the terrorised pensioners of Hoe street , eating cat food as their to scared to go out in case their raped/ set on fire/ blown up/eaten by lawless scum on the streets

what a fackin cahnt!!

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Random irritations.. on 09:57 - Oct 10 with 6007 viewsDiscodroids

Worried about Rioting, Mugging, Stabbing, being embalmed on the streets by feral scum?????..Simply play' Fools gold' by the stone roses backwards on your technics 1210 mk 2 turntable like Stella creasy and listen to the voices in your head that this borough is some form of multicultural nirvana for Punks, skins, Rastas and poets to indulge in an orgy of latte utopia.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Random irritations.. on 16:40 - Oct 10 with 5968 viewsDiscodroids

Gareth Thomas the ex welsh rugby player..

Hes gay you know.

Even the guinness advert he stars in Informs me of this fact.

well done you.

Random irritations.. on 15:34 - Oct 13 with 5892 viewsBluce_Ree

International football. It's just like Europa League or womens' football but it stops QPR having games. I hate it so much I might die.

The other day I helped one of the cleaners in my office carry a box that was far too big for her. Turns out she fell over before and f**ked her leg up. Anyway, I went in the bogs today and she was in there (cleaning, not just hanging out) and so I said 'no worries, I'll use the bogs downstairs) and she was like 'don't mind me!' I DO MIND YOU. Piss slut deluxe!

Women at work telling me to get my flu jab. F**k off, love. I'm not 65 or a pregnant woman. I'll be fine.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Random irritations.. on 16:15 - Oct 13 with 5881 viewsizlingtonhoop

The Lotto ad that says 'Don't let it be them'.

1. Why should I or anyone else care if already wealthy people - however annoying they might be/be perceived to be - win another million quid?

2. And this is the main thing - There's nothing any one can do to stop anyone else from winning - just lessen the winnings by sharing them should such a coincidence occur. Me buying a ticket isn't gonna block Piers Morgan's chances.

It doesn't make sense!
Random irritations.. on 22:23 - Oct 13 with 5852 viewsDorse

'Youth Firms' who don't enforce strict upper age limits. Come on, lads. I know you're hooligans but there should be standards.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Random irritations.. on 22:29 - Oct 13 with 5847 viewsCiderwithRsie

Going into an old-school pub you used to drink in years ago, only to find it full of bearded blokes. Then you think "Well it's been taken over by hipsters, but at least that means it'll have a decent ale on instead of gassy stella." Except it turns out the bloody thing's a mosque.

I don't mind the rants about how women should be forced to stay at home and life was better in the middle ages - the old geezers with their halves of mild and bitter used to say exactly the same thing - but you can't get any sort of a drink at all.
Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 23:49 - Oct 13 with 5826 viewsBluce_Ree

Random irritations.. on 22:29 - Oct 13 by CiderwithRsie

Going into an old-school pub you used to drink in years ago, only to find it full of bearded blokes. Then you think "Well it's been taken over by hipsters, but at least that means it'll have a decent ale on instead of gassy stella." Except it turns out the bloody thing's a mosque.

I don't mind the rants about how women should be forced to stay at home and life was better in the middle ages - the old geezers with their halves of mild and bitter used to say exactly the same thing - but you can't get any sort of a drink at all.

Genuine chortle!

Random irritations.. on 00:06 - Oct 14 with 5816 viewsWeaverQPR

The person driving the car in front who has decided to let everybody out at every single junction/turning/crossroads. Youve done a 12 hour nightshift with an hours travel each way only to get stuck behind Mr Nice Guy whos waving every cnt out delaying your journey home.

@WeavQPR

Random irritations.. on 08:16 - Oct 14 with 5780 viewsDiscodroids

The unholy rise of the word 'SO' prefixing every statement or utterance known to man .

"so, i was out last night when.."

"so , Chris ramsey introduced sub swp in the 96th minute"

" so , i was having my Wednesday wa nk last night .."

ETC ETC ETC

GERTCHA!!
[Post edited 14 Oct 2015 8:17]

Random irritations.. on 08:40 - Oct 14 with 5768 viewspaulparker

Woman in steam rooms
So there I was last night trying to steam out this cold I have
The steam room was steaming up nicely when two fat objects approached
The door comes open when they start having a debate as to if they should enter
FFS you already walked here so stop mucking about and get in
Anyway they they enter and start off saying "it's not very hot in here is it"
That because you let all the steam out I say
They then proceed to sit there and say " so what's so supposed to happen then"
FFS I mutter it's a fcukin steam room what do oh what to happen you fat kunts
The steam eventually starts to rise again when they walk out proclaiming it's "boring"
Not before letting all he steam out again

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 09:26 - Oct 14 with 5751 viewsBluce_Ree

When the main A-road to work has a lane blocked and a bunch of c0cksuckers decide that they'll pull in at the last second in order to bypass the massive queue that everyone else has sat in.

I reckon there should be random stops at the end by armed militia that pull those f**king c*nts out of their f**king Audis and BMWs by their f**king hair and shoot them in the f**king face.

Random irritations.. on 13:16 - Oct 14 with 5718 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 09:26 - Oct 14 by Bluce_Ree

When the main A-road to work has a lane blocked and a bunch of c0cksuckers decide that they'll pull in at the last second in order to bypass the massive queue that everyone else has sat in.

I reckon there should be random stops at the end by armed militia that pull those f**king c*nts out of their f**king Audis and BMWs by their f**king hair and shoot them in the f**king face.

Get that all the time on the A4 from Hogarth roundabout to Hammersmith. Left lane as you approach is Hammersmith-bound only. Everyone queues diligently but you get these cnts (usually Audi's or BMW's) queue jumping and trying to cut in at the front from the middle lane.
This then holds up traffic in the other lanes who are going straight on over the flyover and creates a jam all the way back down the A4 and A316.

Cnts.
Random irritations.. on 13:28 - Oct 14 with 5706 viewsblacky200

Random irritations.. on 13:16 - Oct 14 by Juzzie

Get that all the time on the A4 from Hogarth roundabout to Hammersmith. Left lane as you approach is Hammersmith-bound only. Everyone queues diligently but you get these cnts (usually Audi's or BMW's) queue jumping and trying to cut in at the front from the middle lane.
This then holds up traffic in the other lanes who are going straight on over the flyover and creates a jam all the way back down the A4 and A316.

Cnts.

Get a similar thing on the turn off of the A40 at Polish War Memorial. People get in the right hand lane because the queue is shorter and then turn left at the roundabout. You should legally be allowed to drag them out the car and tie them to bumper of the car in front when they do that.
Random irritations.. on 13:51 - Oct 14 with 5782 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 13:28 - Oct 14 by blacky200

Get a similar thing on the turn off of the A40 at Polish War Memorial. People get in the right hand lane because the queue is shorter and then turn left at the roundabout. You should legally be allowed to drag them out the car and tie them to bumper of the car in front when they do that.

Same should be done to people who drive down a "left/right turn only" lane (which is then blocked straight ahead), then proceed to go straight ahead and veer into the other lane nearly causing a collision between themselves and some other poor unsuspecting person who is in the correct lane. Selfish fkkers is what they are.
Random irritations.. on 15:39 - Oct 14 with 5752 viewsDorse

Echoing Bluce's earlier contribution: toilet c*nts.

Specifically, those that pissed everywhere but the toilet at work today and whoever did the anal plastering job on it that looked like someone had melted several Picnic bars down the back.

Fcuking fcukers the fcuking lot of them.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Random irritations.. on 19:03 - Oct 14 with 5727 viewsWatford_Ranger

There is no punishment too severe for those people.

Bloke on my train today was reading Diego Costa'a biography- The Art of War.
Random irritations.. on 00:58 - Oct 15 with 5695 viewsFredManRave

Random irritations.. on 08:16 - Oct 14 by Discodroids

The unholy rise of the word 'SO' prefixing every statement or utterance known to man .

"so, i was out last night when.."

"so , Chris ramsey introduced sub swp in the 96th minute"

" so , i was having my Wednesday wa nk last night .."

ETC ETC ETC

GERTCHA!!
[Post edited 14 Oct 2015 8:17]

So true.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Random irritations.. on 08:23 - Oct 15 with 5658 viewsDiscodroids

The start of That tired , pimped out, shagged out show, The Apprentice.

It came on at 9pm, i went to bed at 9.01pm .

In summary , it looks to me like the cast had to suck That nazi experiment camp doctors cock , claude, 'pon the casting couch to get on the show in order to showcase there somewhat underwhelming talents.

Im in no doubt, no doubt at all , that some of the younger prettier girls among the candiates , who look like they should have been in 'The Beguiled'with clint eastwood, really had to chow down for all their f ucking well worth on Karen Bradys 24 tog hairy Fnug.

wont someone put this show out of its misery .

Random irritations.. on 08:32 - Oct 15 with 5649 viewsPinnerPaul

Transfer "gossip" - now in the papers and on line 12 months of the year.

Yesterday - Charlie going no where, today its Leicester, Sunderland and Newcastle (again!), tomorrow it'll be another club picked at random.

He isn't even fit and certainly going no where for 10 weeks - what is the point?!
Random irritations.. on 09:33 - Oct 15 with 5632 viewsBluce_Ree

Dead people on the news. I'm not without empathy truly but you know what, people on the news who die? F**k off.

Bad weather? Two people die. Usually a tree falls on some c*nt and some c*nt drowns after getting stuck in a drain. Or something like that. High winds? Two dead. Storms? Two dead. Floods? Two dead. If it's you, nature has you sussed.

Girl killed by creepy c*nt she befriended on the internet? Dumb as sh*t. And f**k off, parents. Warn them about that shit.

Teenagers shot in the street? Probably up to no good. F**k off. I'll care when it's someone who hasn't been known to the police since they were 12.

Random irritations.. on 11:32 - Oct 15 with 5608 viewsDiscodroids

This bill to let 16 year olds vote in the EU referendum. These children can barely wipe their shit encrusted arseholes with out getting remnants on their cuffs let alone make an informed choice living in a guilded cage . Fu ck them.Very much.

all this bollocks about engaging young people, speak when youre fu cking well spoken to you , you idealistic milky white fools. No one really cares what you have to say, youre being indulged and your too fu cking thick to see it you partial meatus fetus.

While im at it, i see some Doctor of philosophy, some non job entity that spends the day supplanting left wing seeds of demonic chaos into young minds before fu cking them , calls for EU citizens, living in the Uk to have the right to vote in the referendum . I Must be living on the rings of fu cking saturn. if this is allowed the vote will have less credibility than a rollerball rocko tweaking mick macnus ears into genuine submission.

un fu cking believable.

and relllllllllllllllllllllax.

Random irritations.. on 11:34 - Oct 15 with 5606 viewsDiscodroids

Toast toppers on here who press the report button to clive like some simpering, eye lash fluttering thin skinned fagging sap, at eton in 1874.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2015 11:35]

Random irritations.. on 11:46 - Oct 15 with 5597 viewsBluce_Ree

Random irritations.. on 11:34 - Oct 15 by Discodroids

Toast toppers on here who press the report button to clive like some simpering, eye lash fluttering thin skinned fagging sap, at eton in 1874.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2015 11:35]

SNITCHES GET STITCHES. Me and you, Disco. LFW KILLSQUAD. Let's find them and then kill, f**k and eat them in that order.

REACH OUT AND PUNCH FACE!

[Post edited 15 Oct 2015 11:46]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024