Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 390604 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 11:47 - Oct 15 with 7503 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 11:46 - Oct 15 by Bluce_Ree

SNITCHES GET STITCHES. Me and you, Disco. LFW KILLSQUAD. Let's find them and then kill, f**k and eat them in that order.

REACH OUT AND PUNCH FACE!

[Post edited 15 Oct 2015 11:46]

excellent, excellent work mate.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Random irritations.. on 18:41 - Oct 15 with 7447 viewsDorse

To: The Desk of Clive Whittingham, if that is your real name.
CC: The Guardian News Desk
Subject: Filth and Depravity

Dear Sir

I was sitting here smoothing my dog and idly browsing the Internet to find antiquarian books when I came across what, in my naïveté, I thought to be a poetry site: the Loft For Words.

Imagine my disgust when I was faced with the sight of two users glorifying Godzilla-based violence and fey, gender-confused popular music hall acts of yesteryear.

I almost burst my colostomy bag in impotent rage. Certainly Hector, my giant Schnauser, was distressed when I kicked the laptop across the room and began trying to drown my Goldfish.

I instantly pressed 'Report Abuse'. I hope these loathsome individuals are tied to a tree and beaten with electrical cord by the outraged families of Godzilla victims. Or maybe someone from Kajagoogoo. It's the only way they will learn.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Random irritations.. on 08:36 - Oct 21 with 7375 viewsDiscodroids

not content with every man jack using the word 'SO' before every sentence im now beginning to see it written down as well at work, on message boards etc etc.

when did this start ?.

its the new 'Like'

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Random irritations.. on 09:49 - Oct 21 with 7341 viewsBluce_Ree

Random irritations.. on 08:36 - Oct 21 by Discodroids

not content with every man jack using the word 'SO' before every sentence im now beginning to see it written down as well at work, on message boards etc etc.

when did this start ?.

its the new 'Like'

That's like those c**ts who put a Facebook status and end it with .... in a 'just putting it out there, guys' type of way.

I'd happily kick their mums to death for raising them to be w@nks.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Random irritations.. on 17:05 - Oct 21 with 7299 viewsJuzzie

"can I borrow your phone charger?"

"sure" I say, "here you are"

"Thanks. I'll bring it back in an hour but if I forget, come and get it back from me"

edit: Got it back an hour or so later. However, that should be a given without expecting the latter :o)

[Post edited 21 Oct 2015 18:19]
Random irritations.. on 10:25 - Oct 23 with 7249 viewsToast_R

When someone offers to make you a tea at work and puts so much milk in it, you could poor a few oats in there and have yourself a porridge.
Random irritations.. on 11:56 - Oct 23 with 7224 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 10:25 - Oct 23 by Toast_R

When someone offers to make you a tea at work and puts so much milk in it, you could poor a few oats in there and have yourself a porridge.

Hahahaha.

Random irritations.. on 10:02 - Oct 30 with 7137 viewsBluce_Ree

This week. I like to call it Christmas for Chavs. A combination of anti-social behaviour and begging. It's the most chaviest time of the year.

You've got Trick or Treating which is essentially begging. I don't mind if it's a kid in a costume and they are with their parents but, you know what, how about f**k off? I don't know you or your kid. I don't want to know you either. It's one thing knocking on my door but you don't know if it's a pensioner or something here so f**k off. Take your kid to a sweet shop. If you're a teenager and you're doing it, go home and stab your mum in the face for raising you wrong.

Penny for the guy? Penny for a scutty little c*nt more like. F**k off, beggar.

Fireworks. Yay! You've just begged your way to a few quid, so now spend you money on fireworks and set them off all week at 1am. Again, it doesn't bother me but people with dogs or babies aren't going to be impressed. How about this? Take you firework and shove it in your f**king chav beggar face.

Liverpool also has Mischief Night where people egg and flour whatever they can see. Luckily that's in the plebby bits of Liverpool where the scum live but even so, if you're a parent and your kid comes home with flour on their hands you should kick them squarely in the throat and then stab your own face for being a shit parent.

F**king chavs, man.

On the plus side, we don't live anywhere near the plebs anymore so we'll have a quiet weekend but even so, my fellow man is beset on all sides by f**king irritating poor people. One day we need a cull.

Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 10:11 - Oct 30 with 7132 viewsscot1963

Random irritations.. on 08:36 - Oct 21 by Discodroids

when did this start ?.

its the new 'Like'

I was sitting next to a girl in a train who got on at Exeter and she started every sentence with a 'so' and then a pause while she thought what she was going to say next and I thought what a strange affectation as it's the first time I'd come across it - it hasn't reached Cornwall yet
Random irritations.. on 18:12 - Nov 9 with 7048 viewsDiscodroids

Id very much like to decapitate that 14 year old girl with a butter knife , who punched a 87 year old women in the face, On a bus in Croydon. as reported in the national news/TV Today

Lived through the blitz and ends up getting a right hander from some feral turd that could not even have imagined the Hell people of her generation lived through.

what a glorious age we live in.

DOUBLE FACKIN GERTCHA!!!!
[Post edited 9 Nov 2015 18:17]

Random irritations.. on 11:15 - Nov 11 with 6960 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.. on 18:12 - Nov 9 by Discodroids

Id very much like to decapitate that 14 year old girl with a butter knife , who punched a 87 year old women in the face, On a bus in Croydon. as reported in the national news/TV Today

Lived through the blitz and ends up getting a right hander from some feral turd that could not even have imagined the Hell people of her generation lived through.

what a glorious age we live in.

DOUBLE FACKIN GERTCHA!!!!
[Post edited 9 Nov 2015 18:17]

The 3 absolute prize fcuktards who ruined the 2 minutes silence at work
That includes my fcuk wit boss who thought taking an order for some bricks
Was more important than those who lost there lives for our freedom
And the other 2 who carried on talking about what was on the tv last night
And had the cheek to look at me like a cant when I told thm to shut up
What a world we live in eh

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 22:14 - Nov 25 with 6836 viewsWatford_Ranger

I don't know if this can be considered a random irritation but animal cruelty:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/teenage-thugs-steal-puppy-feed-it-drugs-and-br

These horrible little cnts can't be named due to their age but if anyone is nailed on to go on to commit serious crimes against humans it's a teenager so fcked up he feeds drugs to a dog, sets it on fire and breaks its neck before leaving it to die. I'd have absolutely no problem with someone like this being given 20 years given such psycopathic tendencies.
Random irritations.. on 10:05 - Nov 26 with 6803 viewsBluce_Ree

Random irritations.. on 22:14 - Nov 25 by Watford_Ranger

I don't know if this can be considered a random irritation but animal cruelty:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/teenage-thugs-steal-puppy-feed-it-drugs-and-br

These horrible little cnts can't be named due to their age but if anyone is nailed on to go on to commit serious crimes against humans it's a teenager so fcked up he feeds drugs to a dog, sets it on fire and breaks its neck before leaving it to die. I'd have absolutely no problem with someone like this being given 20 years given such psycopathic tendencies.

Banned from keeping animals for five years, a one year referral order (whatever the f**k that is) and ordered to pay court costs (which they won't be able to because they clearly won't have jobs).

I'd be quite happy if they were executed for what they did. In front of their bullshit parents.

Random irritations.. on 10:07 - Nov 26 with 6801 viewsDiscodroids

ATTENTION The African Students Cocooned in your Guilded Cage , Listening to French Algerian Rappers on your i pod, 2 rows in front of me on the 13.03 to Shenfield yesterday..

Please be aware It is considered Normal procedure when scoring drugs, to do so with a simple, Discreet exchange of fiscal monies for heavily cut goods.
It is not , I repeat not English Values To engage a Violent , hysterical bartering system with dead rabbits, hares , pheasants ,woodpigeon, and a guinea fowl for whatever khat shit it is that you imbibe.

Thank you for your enrichment today.

Random irritations.. on 10:08 - Nov 26 with 6799 viewsDiscodroids

Top tip :Muslim Cab Drivers of East London for the last 15 years

When picking up my Mrs or My sisters for a fare, you may find it advantageous to not ask them for Sex , Comment on how white women Dress and insist that they read the Koran . Simply drop them off at the fu cking pub or tesco's with Level 42 on the radio you cnts.

Random irritations.. on 12:27 - Nov 26 with 6767 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 10:08 - Nov 26 by Discodroids

Top tip :Muslim Cab Drivers of East London for the last 15 years

When picking up my Mrs or My sisters for a fare, you may find it advantageous to not ask them for Sex , Comment on how white women Dress and insist that they read the Koran . Simply drop them off at the fu cking pub or tesco's with Level 42 on the radio you cnts.

That's terrible behaviour and not acceptable from any taxi driver.

It reminds me of the late night taxi ride home from a night of drinking when the taxi driver, exceeding all speed limits, went barrelling up to a roundabout intent on not stopping because the exit to his right came from an industrial estate and was highly unlikely to yield any traffic. Except that, just this once, a car was emerging from there...

I had to yell at the driver to give way and then had a massive go at him, telling him in no uncertain terms that we might be drunk and he might be in a hurry but he would do well to get us to our destination alive.

However, that was a walk in the park compared to the taxi ride home when a bloke decided to try to make a point to his girlfriend by throwing himself at our taxi. I shudder when I think about how he bounced off the windscreen in front of me....

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 12:16 - Dec 11 with 6637 viewsR_from_afar

Chief Marketing Officers with £4m packages, who, grim-faced and stern, lay off hard-working and effective staff on less than £50k because costs need to be cut, leaving the survivors to do the work of three people.

Global Heads of Sales who come to your offices and try to make you feel guilty for working in pleasant offices, while gorging themselves on their £4m packages.

RFA (Bitter Hoop)

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 14:23 - Dec 11 with 6618 viewsBluce_Ree

Random irritations.. on 12:27 - Nov 26 by R_from_afar

That's terrible behaviour and not acceptable from any taxi driver.

It reminds me of the late night taxi ride home from a night of drinking when the taxi driver, exceeding all speed limits, went barrelling up to a roundabout intent on not stopping because the exit to his right came from an industrial estate and was highly unlikely to yield any traffic. Except that, just this once, a car was emerging from there...

I had to yell at the driver to give way and then had a massive go at him, telling him in no uncertain terms that we might be drunk and he might be in a hurry but he would do well to get us to our destination alive.

However, that was a walk in the park compared to the taxi ride home when a bloke decided to try to make a point to his girlfriend by throwing himself at our taxi. I shudder when I think about how he bounced off the windscreen in front of me....

RFA

Ah, f**k him. Any bloke who tries to top himself because of a girl isn't worth the shudders.

Scutter woman here who is being scammed by her rogue as f**k fiance (but refuses to believe it despite me actually proving it beyond a shadow of a doubt) has started selling shitty home made jewellery in the office. I say selling but everyone's f**king that tat clean off.

Random irritations.. on 22:11 - Dec 18 with 6546 viewsizlingtonhoop

Star Wars.
it's just a film - some films. Get over it.
Random irritations.. on 22:39 - Dec 18 with 6534 viewsMonkey_Roots

Ugly women who drive flash cars.

If I'm going to risk mine, and the lives of others by taking my eyes off the road to try and see the bird wots driving said flash car, then they should at least make it worth the carnage and bloodshed.

Also goes for men with long hair who drive flash cars.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Random irritations.. on 08:14 - Dec 20 with 6481 viewsMonkey_Roots

When I hear that a certain day of the week has been 'dubbed as...'

Apparently the BBC had heard that some financial experts had dubbed yesterday as 'panic Saturday' due the panic-buying of the public before Christmas.

I'm desperately holding out for my missus to declare today 'blowjob Sunday'

Poll: Will we stay up?

Random irritations.. on 10:29 - Dec 20 with 6461 viewszicoshoops

Random irritations?

Any fvcker that isn't me.
Random irritations.. on 11:24 - Dec 20 with 6442 viewsDiscodroids

David Cameron . he's s a vexation to my spirit than even the Clare balding show interviewing a British woman hurdler , ranked at 15,678 in the world Yet treating them like Ed Moses, could not surpass.

whenever I see Cameron on the box, i explode like dry ice and fertiliser in a Baghdad sock. The urge to leave the old 5mm tread on his mush is overwhelming.

It wouldnt surprise me if he has a plastic rectum fitted after being under the pump from Merkels strap on.

I think he should be put on the sex offenders register , and im not adverse to chemical castration in his case either. What god fearing christian Englishman of sound mind could Possibly object to that?.

Also Grenville Janner turning up his toes.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2015 12:13]

Random irritations.. on 12:19 - Dec 21 with 6371 viewsJuzzie

The Apprentice: I know there was a seperate thread recently, but I can't find it.

If the candidates are an example of today's captains of industry then I fear for our future. Or, proper people stay well clear of the 'show'.

I've been watching it the last few weeks and they all talk about their brilliant business model, which can't be revealed until the last couple of stages. This week we were down to the last five and their business plans can now be revealed.

Mr Corporate man, who likes to exaggerate things by more than a tad: A Mobile Disco. 'jaw-drops'.
Tricky Dick, who cannot give a straight answer: A hiking/trekking thing that he's already 50:50 in with his brother, so it's not actually a new business.
The nervous lady: Hairdressing. Yeah, we don't have many of those do we.
The wide boy, enthusiastic but naieve: Plumbing services. Ditto.
The American: A Dating app. Ditto.

Jesus wept, is that it??.... these are the ideas that are meant to blow our socks off?!

Personally I think Vana (the dating app) will win. Yes, her idea is flawed as it'll run out of money long before it gets off the ground but she seems to me to be the only one who could run something just as long as the right thing was given to her.
Random irritations.. on 22:16 - Dec 27 with 6281 viewseghamranger

Random irritations.. on 12:19 - Dec 21 by Juzzie

The Apprentice: I know there was a seperate thread recently, but I can't find it.

If the candidates are an example of today's captains of industry then I fear for our future. Or, proper people stay well clear of the 'show'.

I've been watching it the last few weeks and they all talk about their brilliant business model, which can't be revealed until the last couple of stages. This week we were down to the last five and their business plans can now be revealed.

Mr Corporate man, who likes to exaggerate things by more than a tad: A Mobile Disco. 'jaw-drops'.
Tricky Dick, who cannot give a straight answer: A hiking/trekking thing that he's already 50:50 in with his brother, so it's not actually a new business.
The nervous lady: Hairdressing. Yeah, we don't have many of those do we.
The wide boy, enthusiastic but naieve: Plumbing services. Ditto.
The American: A Dating app. Ditto.

Jesus wept, is that it??.... these are the ideas that are meant to blow our socks off?!

Personally I think Vana (the dating app) will win. Yes, her idea is flawed as it'll run out of money long before it gets off the ground but she seems to me to be the only one who could run something just as long as the right thing was given to her.

Easy peelers.... My backside they are.... Nearly busted a nail trying to peel it 😡😡😡
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024