Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 391166 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 09:02 - Jul 9 with 6974 viewsDiscodroid

the bbc running a 'do you feel sorry for brazil?' phone in with nicky campbell from 9 til ten this morning.

hahahahahahahahahaha
[Post edited 9 Jul 2014 9:24]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 08:55 - Jul 11 with 6887 viewsDiscodroid

well happy to see the pansy's of brazil brutalised and left in a shallow grave of twigs and earth by the evil, dastardly krauts of germania.

hopefully with a few rodents chewing on the remains of luiz, if only for the joyus reason that i wont have to see them breaking into prayer, holding a harvest festival,performing exorsisms,holding church fetes ,throwing holy water over each other, and speaking in tounges to the lord most high, everytime they win a fkn throw in or free kick.

im afraid the power of christ dosent compel me to build a holy shrine and wash away my sins(for there are many) in the chingford golf club lake, every time an ostentatious show of religion is displayed when hulk manages to stay onside.

as the patholoigist said to jane tennison in prime suspect ,having concluded his autopsey of a bloated corpse " we found german 'goals' in every orifice, including the ears"
[Post edited 11 Jul 2014 8:59]

Random irritations.. on 11:08 - Jul 11 with 6864 viewsDiscodroid

That horrible droning noise that the argie fans sing.....sounds like that scene in close encounters..

fk off!!!

in other news ive pointed to the sky weeping my thanks aka davis luiz to some holy gadge in the sky , as the spin cycle has just finished on my washing machine before i go out.

praise be ..a miracle.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2014 11:09]

Random irritations.. on 11:23 - Jul 11 with 6855 viewsJuzzie

"they'll show you fans of teams that are losing and those fans will realise that they are on the big screens and suddenly go into raptures of deep joy and multiple orgasms; "Oh look Pedro, we're on the big screen and even though my beloved Country is losing and playing utter shit, I've suddenly become ecstatic and full of the joys spring things just like Stanley Unwin would if he was here" "

That get's right on my tits too. These people aren't football fans, they're just tournament whores. I bet 95% of them don't even watch club football.
Random irritations.. on 11:27 - Jul 11 with 6853 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.. on 11:23 - Jul 11 by Juzzie

"they'll show you fans of teams that are losing and those fans will realise that they are on the big screens and suddenly go into raptures of deep joy and multiple orgasms; "Oh look Pedro, we're on the big screen and even though my beloved Country is losing and playing utter shit, I've suddenly become ecstatic and full of the joys spring things just like Stanley Unwin would if he was here" "

That get's right on my tits too. These people aren't football fans, they're just tournament whores. I bet 95% of them don't even watch club football.

bang on there Juzzie
most of the "fans" in the grounds have been planted there, im sure of it
70% the crowd at this world cup are supermodels , yet you go down to rangers
and the only talent is the bird who used to cook the burgers outside the SAR ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 11:38 - Jul 11 with 6846 viewsDiscodroid

Random irritations.. on 11:27 - Jul 11 by paulparker

bang on there Juzzie
most of the "fans" in the grounds have been planted there, im sure of it
70% the crowd at this world cup are supermodels , yet you go down to rangers
and the only talent is the bird who used to cook the burgers outside the SAR ,

dont forget akos 'sexual chocolate' buzacky..phwooooooooaaaarrr!!!

(what a wouldnt give for akos tied up in the stocks and some spanish fly)

yessirboss!
[Post edited 11 Jul 2014 11:44]

Random irritations.. on 11:44 - Jul 11 with 6834 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.. on 11:38 - Jul 11 by Discodroid

dont forget akos 'sexual chocolate' buzacky..phwooooooooaaaarrr!!!

(what a wouldnt give for akos tied up in the stocks and some spanish fly)

yessirboss!
[Post edited 11 Jul 2014 11:44]

was more for the charms of a Boyish Lee Cook TBH Disco
Mind you Mrs P had strange animal Lusts for our Akos

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 11:46 - Jul 11 with 6831 viewsizlingtonhoop

That Apple exercise ad, and most particularly that really irritating song that goes with it.
Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 11:53 - Jul 11 with 6827 viewsDiscodroid

Random irritations.. on 11:44 - Jul 11 by paulparker

was more for the charms of a Boyish Lee Cook TBH Disco
Mind you Mrs P had strange animal Lusts for our Akos

lol!

can see where your coming from there mate.

cookie had that scruffy rent boyish charm about him that only a true connniseur like kieth vaz could appreciate.

akos on the other hand was more upmarket, the kind of gadge that would seduce women in political power like angela merkel and steal nuclear armagedonn secrets on micro fisch secreted in her novelty 12" black blitzkrieg cock.

Random irritations.. on 12:35 - Jul 14 with 6784 viewsDiscodroid

joey essex's pet bengal cat has 10,000 followers on twitter.....

when Einstein said “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.” He didnt know about 'towie'..its too late. the apocalypse is already here.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2014 14:03]

Random irritations.. on 14:18 - Jul 14 with 6766 viewspaulparker

the fact the World cup Final is attended by Supermodels, the Beckhams , Minor Hollywood Film stars, Politicians and Rhi Rhi (copyright the sun bizarre page) rhianna to you and me,
the whole thing is a load of corporate bollox ,which makes me hope we never move stadiums , Give me the Springbok, c rap Burgers, cr ap half time service in the ER ,& tight leg room all day long
also the Khardashians, fecking hell how many of the feckers are there, they are every where like cock roaches, is some one cloning them ??

Random irritations.. on 14:35 - Jul 14 with 6756 viewsJuzzie

People who cut in front of you (either walking or driving) then proceed to go very slowly

Cyclists who moan about having their own cycling lanes then don't use them (A316 between Chiswick Bridge and Twickenham Bridge a prime example).
Random irritations.. (n/t) on 14:36 - Jul 14 with 6754 viewsDiscodroid

todays cabinet reshuffle and cameron putting in loads of women ten moNths before the election.
oily tick.

GERTCHA!
[Post edited 15 Jul 2014 9:49]

Random irritations.. on 09:44 - Jul 15 with 6702 viewsDiscodroid

in the evening standard yesterday only one in five white londoners vote labour.

GERTCHA!

Random irritations.. on 10:23 - Jul 15 with 6686 viewsJuzzie

People who advertise their car for sale as "Immaculate inside and out" and when you turn up it's a heap of s**t, inside & out.

Yesterday (including a phone call to veryify it was immaculate as advertised) was the 4th time in 3 weeks, getting really pi$$ed off with it now.
Random irritations.. on 10:31 - Jul 15 with 6681 viewsDiscodroid

back in about 92 i had a bloke come round to look at a golf gti i was selling,

after asking me if he could pay in installements over 18 months!!! , he said he would have to deduct £250 because ' the automatic hydraulic lifters were broken'.

in response I told him the warp drive gave out at factor 9, i think he took me seriously as he nodded.

it must have been a quiet night on the tele...

also people who come to view your house for the third time, bringing their mum and dad two sisters, their aunt and the pet dog. staying for an hour having tea and cake ...then never hearing from them again........................................................................

...GERTCHA !
[Post edited 15 Jul 2014 10:34]

Random irritations.. on 14:35 - Jul 19 with 6622 viewsgordanoR

The new girl at work. She just won't shut up FFS. It's like a running commentary on everything she is fking doing all fking day. All she ever talks about is cake too the fat cnt. She baked a couple & then brought them to work on Monday. When I told her I don't really like cake & sweet things in general she looked at me like I's just fking landed from Mars.

This week she has added questioning everything I say to her cnty repetiore... For example "How do you know those guys are contractors?" Me - "Because i have worked here for 14 years & they are my fking mates". It shut her up for about half an hour but then off she went again with the commentary of her day.
Random irritations.. on 21:35 - Jul 19 with 6586 viewsPommyhoop

Random irritations.. on 10:31 - Jul 15 by Discodroid

back in about 92 i had a bloke come round to look at a golf gti i was selling,

after asking me if he could pay in installements over 18 months!!! , he said he would have to deduct £250 because ' the automatic hydraulic lifters were broken'.

in response I told him the warp drive gave out at factor 9, i think he took me seriously as he nodded.

it must have been a quiet night on the tele...

also people who come to view your house for the third time, bringing their mum and dad two sisters, their aunt and the pet dog. staying for an hour having tea and cake ...then never hearing from them again........................................................................

...GERTCHA !
[Post edited 15 Jul 2014 10:34]

disco me old mate,ive found a perfect pic to accompany your GERTCHA! sign off for this thread..

GERTCHA !

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Random irritations.. on 22:03 - Jul 19 with 6574 viewsPommyhoop

Jehova Witnesses,Charity door knockers, salesmen ETC who are not afraid of dogs.
My two dogs bouncing off the mozzie screen door barking and my ''pathetic attempts '' to get them under control normally has them scurrying off down the drive.But you always get one Cesar Milan//Barbara Woodhouse wannabe who just stand there smiling...
[Post edited 19 Jul 2014 22:03]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Random irritations.. on 12:47 - Jul 22 with 6523 viewsDiscodroid

Great avatar pommy!!

FGM all over the faxkin evening standard again last night , and wait for it .....a double page spread on honor marriages an forced marriages( a new campaign), topped off with a big picture of cara devlnge holding a cat, which is this weeks fashion accessory.

whatever happened to publishing the daily county cricket scores and a nice bit about beefeaters .

on top of this ive just had to watch eastenders and corination street crowbar the many wonders and nuances of ramadan into their scripts tonight to educate the great unwashed british public .

the mrs has also just informed me of a lesbian reading circle in my local chingford library, no doubt 1970's millitant throwbacks with faces like bill grundy encouraging christain children to indulge in beastality and therapy through fondling their private parts ( in case anyones interested its 7.30 pm monday night)

my god, An Fgm special thats been on bbc radio 5 for the past 55 mins and an interview with david cameron about it.

how bout an expose' on the waiting list to get an allotment?

GERTCHA!
[Post edited 22 Jul 2014 14:28]

Random irritations.. on 14:12 - Jul 22 with 6484 viewspaulparker

Can I also put in that f ucking Ladbrokes Life advert which is all over the TV at the moment, is this how tv executives think blokes act or behave in public ???
who the f uck has friends like
Generous John -when he wins he gets them in
The Believer - no odds to long
The Professor - once is lucky, twice is talent
the Gut truster - when you know, you know
and good old Mr Brightside, the biggest kunt of them all
I would rather sit in a bedsit & die than have mates like this
infact I want the lot of them to be stoned to death Jihad styleee

Random irritations.. on 14:25 - Jul 22 with 6471 viewsDiscodroid

DALE BOLINGER

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-28403066

he certainly has the whiff of the hammer and boltcutters about him

hobbies include but not exclusive to ;
"cannibalism, mainly the hunting and preparation of young but sometimes not so young women".

"I do not find children sexually attractive but I do find them interesting as a food source”

taking all this into account, id still rather the mrs invited this man round to yet another dinner party rather than her mates from the essex hinterlands.

in fact id rather him over for non farmed salmon on a bed of wild goan cous cous than the two cnts we had round saturday night.

id rather let old dale live in my wall cavities whispering his terrible crimes in the dead of night while howling banshee like akin the zodiac killer , than have people round who talk of nothing else than their children and the rise of house prices and go to see micheal buble

see you at eight, dale.
bring a throttle, sorry, bottle.

dinner parties/dale bolinger

GERTCHA!
[Post edited 22 Jul 2014 14:31]

Random irritations.. on 14:51 - Jul 22 with 6450 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.. on 14:25 - Jul 22 by Discodroid

DALE BOLINGER

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-28403066

he certainly has the whiff of the hammer and boltcutters about him

hobbies include but not exclusive to ;
"cannibalism, mainly the hunting and preparation of young but sometimes not so young women".

"I do not find children sexually attractive but I do find them interesting as a food source”

taking all this into account, id still rather the mrs invited this man round to yet another dinner party rather than her mates from the essex hinterlands.

in fact id rather him over for non farmed salmon on a bed of wild goan cous cous than the two cnts we had round saturday night.

id rather let old dale live in my wall cavities whispering his terrible crimes in the dead of night while howling banshee like akin the zodiac killer , than have people round who talk of nothing else than their children and the rise of house prices and go to see micheal buble

see you at eight, dale.
bring a throttle, sorry, bottle.

dinner parties/dale bolinger

GERTCHA!
[Post edited 22 Jul 2014 14:31]

Wouldn't mind seeing that on Come Dine with me Couples ,

Random irritations.. on 17:39 - Jul 22 with 6424 viewseasthertsr

People who complain about stuff that isn't important!
Random irritations.. on 17:55 - Jul 22 with 6414 viewsDiscodroid

Random irritations.. on 17:39 - Jul 22 by easthertsr

People who complain about stuff that isn't important!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024