Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First game in Premier 09:03 - Jun 18 with 7185 viewsShotKneesHoop

Is home to Hull.

Full details on BBC Sports web site

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

First game in Premier on 11:23 - Jun 18 with 1294 viewsdaveB

First game in Premier on 10:47 - Jun 18 by HollowayRanger

3 games from the end

QPR v chelski

Will they send us down!

last game of season home wet spam how vital will that be to both teams!

last home game is Newcastle
First game in Premier on 11:32 - Jun 18 with 1277 viewsNorthernr

3 games from the end

QPR v chelski

Will they send us down!

are you working froma fcking fixture list without May on it?
First game in Premier on 12:11 - Jun 18 with 1214 viewsizlingtonhoop

First game in Premier on 09:07 - Jun 18 by Vish

tough end to the season. April and May are Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City.

Arsenal away on Boxing day is a good 'un

Holloway and I must both be cockahoop. On that one!

I am.
First game in Premier on 12:20 - Jun 18 with 1196 viewsKonk

First game in Premier on 10:33 - Jun 18 by DWQPR

Just had a look at the Championship fixtures. Big reality check for Fulham for their first home game..............Millwall! Tarquin and Nigel will no doubt be booking their summer holidays for that weekend. 6,000 Wall in the neutral stand anyone?

Believe it or not, I’m missing Millwall at home because I’ll be at the wedding of my wife’s colleague and some double-barrelled Hedge Fund manager I’ve never met before — how Fulham is that? It’s in The City and there’s a coat of arms on the invite and everything. There better be a free fu cking bar. I told her I’d be “working” if it was Brentford or Brighton, but not too gutted to be missing Millwall. By the way, we have played Millwall before, so I’m not sure there’s going to be too much wide-eyed, open-mouthed terror and hiding behind wheelie bins when Sidcup’s finest roll into SW6. It may be their first away game, but I’m far from convinced that they’ll be bringing 6,000 if previous efforts are anything to go by (1,500-2,000 odd), or that we’ll be operating the mixed area for most games.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

First game in Premier on 12:21 - Jun 18 with 1189 viewsSomersetHoops

Its always a reality check when the fixtures come out. Hull will not be an easy game - I'll say it before Harry does (this season) there are no easy games in the Premiership. We need quite a bit more than we had last season to win anything, but I just hope we don't try to add "Premiership experience" at massive cost again. What we need is good value good, skilful and committed players and a decent scouting system that can spot them.

Once we know 3 or 4 other clubs are in for commonly recognised desirable players its obvious they will go to the highest bidder at the lower levels like us, or an established top 6 club, so we need to pull out and find those less obvious gems. If we carry on chasing players like Tom Ince that everybody wants we will pay over the odds if we get them and get in a worse mess than we were before.

What I would love to see at QPR is a new player coming in who is under the radar of other clubs and turns out to be a good buy. For that to happen we need a really good scouting system that can recognise quality irrespective of cost. Just because a player's agent demands 10 million plus transfer fee and 80k a week for a player doesn't mean they are worth it to us.

Who's Next?

First game in Premier on 12:27 - Jun 18 with 1172 viewsRangersw12

First game in Premier on 12:20 - Jun 18 by Konk

Believe it or not, I’m missing Millwall at home because I’ll be at the wedding of my wife’s colleague and some double-barrelled Hedge Fund manager I’ve never met before — how Fulham is that? It’s in The City and there’s a coat of arms on the invite and everything. There better be a free fu cking bar. I told her I’d be “working” if it was Brentford or Brighton, but not too gutted to be missing Millwall. By the way, we have played Millwall before, so I’m not sure there’s going to be too much wide-eyed, open-mouthed terror and hiding behind wheelie bins when Sidcup’s finest roll into SW6. It may be their first away game, but I’m far from convinced that they’ll be bringing 6,000 if previous efforts are anything to go by (1,500-2,000 odd), or that we’ll be operating the mixed area for most games.

I reckon they will bring 4k +

1st away game of the season and all that plus the fact they haven't played you for a few years.

I might pop along to the "who hates QPR more derby" on the 22.11.14.
First game in Premier on 12:32 - Jun 18 with 1159 viewsKonk

First game in Premier on 12:27 - Jun 18 by Rangersw12

I reckon they will bring 4k +

1st away game of the season and all that plus the fact they haven't played you for a few years.

I might pop along to the "who hates QPR more derby" on the 22.11.14.

Maybe as it's opening day, but either way, I would put money on us not having mixed blocks for that game. We'll probably just give them the whole end if they can shift 3k+

I think you'll do very well to get a ticket for the game at GP - they're absolutely gagging for it and we always have fans in home areas, which is going to be tricky to organise this year as Brentford are expecting record season ticket sales according to the Brentford berk at work.

First game in Premier on 12:40 - Jun 18 with 1136 viewsRangersw12

First game in Premier on 12:32 - Jun 18 by Konk

Maybe as it's opening day, but either way, I would put money on us not having mixed blocks for that game. We'll probably just give them the whole end if they can shift 3k+

I think you'll do very well to get a ticket for the game at GP - they're absolutely gagging for it and we always have fans in home areas, which is going to be tricky to organise this year as Brentford are expecting record season ticket sales according to the Brentford berk at work.

I know a few Fulham so will hopefully be ok if not will just have a drink with them before and after the game.

I went Brentford/Fulham game late 90's I think you won 2-0 , was in the Fulham end that day

I wonder if Brentford will have a counter counting down on their message board when they are going to play you like they did for us back in the early 00's
Login to get fewer ads

First game in Premier on 12:58 - Jun 18 with 1101 viewsKonk

First game in Premier on 12:40 - Jun 18 by Rangersw12

I know a few Fulham so will hopefully be ok if not will just have a drink with them before and after the game.

I went Brentford/Fulham game late 90's I think you won 2-0 , was in the Fulham end that day

I wonder if Brentford will have a counter counting down on their message board when they are going to play you like they did for us back in the early 00's

Yep - Moody and Beardsley. My lot were in the Braemar Road that day as we couldn’t get tickets in the double-decker. Good day out, that was. Not sure about a countdown clock, but personally I’m dreading the possibility of losing to those idiots.

First game in Premier on 13:05 - Jun 18 with 1093 viewsVish

First game in Premier on 10:38 - Jun 18 by Northernr

Bit kinder on the bank balance though. Still have't recovered from them making us play every day in March, each game further away from home than the last.

Less games, but the extortionate away ticket prices at some of the grounds will probably even itself out
First game in Premier on 13:10 - Jun 18 with 1086 viewsqpr1976

First game in Premier on 11:08 - Jun 18 by Michael_Hunt

Spurs at home (if they progress in the EL), will be moved to a Sunday then we're due to host Arsenal 48 hours later!

They'll move the Arsenal game to Wednesday

for sure
First game in Premier on 13:15 - Jun 18 with 1080 viewsithastogetbetter

Can anyone throw any light on when SKY/BT finalise the TV schedules. Nothing worse than booking flights for a Saturday game for it to move to Sunday (or worse, Monday)
First game in Premier on 13:22 - Jun 18 with 1059 viewsHollowayRanger

First game in Premier on 11:32 - Jun 18 by Northernr

are you working froma fcking fixture list without May on it?

yep final page was missing

to be honest may looks even worse

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

First game in Premier on 13:30 - Jun 18 with 1040 viewsdaveB

First game in Premier on 13:15 - Jun 18 by ithastogetbetter

Can anyone throw any light on when SKY/BT finalise the TV schedules. Nothing worse than booking flights for a Saturday game for it to move to Sunday (or worse, Monday)

usually mid July for the first 3 months
First game in Premier on 13:33 - Jun 18 with 1029 viewsW7Ranger

First game in Premier on 09:12 - Jun 18 by simmo

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/queens-park-rangers/fixtures

August 2014

QPR v Hull Sat 16 Aug 15:00

Tottenham v QPR Sat 23 Aug 15:00

QPR v Sunderland Sat 30 Aug 15:00

September 2014

Man Utd v QPR Sat 13 Sep 15:00

QPR v Stoke Sat 20 Sep 15:00

Southampton v QPR Sat 27 Sep 15:00

October 2014

West Ham v QPR Sat 4 Oct 15:00

QPR v Liverpool Sat 18 Oct 15:00

QPR v Aston Villa Sat 25 Oct 15:00

November 2014

Chelsea v QPR Sat 1 Nov 15:00

QPR v Man City Sat 8 Nov 15:00

Newcastle v QPR Sat 22 Nov 15:00

QPR v Leicester Sat 29 Nov 15:00

December 2014

Swansea v QPR Tue 2 Dec 19:45

QPR v Burnley Sat 6 Dec 15:00

Everton v QPR Sat 13 Dec 15:00

QPR v West Brom Sat 20 Dec 15:00

Arsenal v QPR Fri 26 Dec 15:00

QPR v Crystal Palace Sun 28 Dec 15:00

January 2015

QPR v Swansea Thu 1 Jan 15:00

Burnley v QPR Sat 10 Jan 15:00

QPR v Man U Sat 17th Jan 15:00

Stoke v QPR Sat 31 Jan 15:00

February 2015

QPR v Southampton Sat 7 Feb 15:00

Sunderland v QPR Wed 11 Feb 19:45

Hull v QPR Sat 21 Feb 15:00

QPR v Tottenham Sat 28 Feb 15:00

March 2015

QPR v Arsenal Tue 3 Mar 19:45

Crystal Palace v QPR Sat 14 Mar 15:00

QPR v Everton Sat 21 Mar 15:00

April 2015

West Brom v QPR Sat 4 Apr 15:00

QPR v Chelsea Sat 11 Apr 15:00

Aston Villa v QPR Sat 18 Apr 15:00

QPR v West Ham Sat 25 Apr 15:00
[Post edited 18 Jun 2014 9:12]

What's happened to May?
First game in Premier on 13:42 - Jun 18 with 1008 viewsElHoop

Scum away game is a few days before a Champions League group game, and the game at our place is a few days before the first leg quarter final, if they are not 'already out', so that's in our favour.

That probably means that it's less likely that either game will be televised as they won't be played on the Sunday, leaving Saturday lunchtime as the only live option if they don't want a pissed up crowd.
First game in Premier on 14:13 - Jun 18 with 969 viewsPinnerPaul

3 games from the end

QPR v chelski

Will they send us down!

You're looking at the wrong list Holloway!

We have SIX games AFTER Chelsea - you can have 1,000 - 1 with me that they send us down!

Last home game is Newcastle - you've somehow lost May I think!
First game in Premier on 14:15 - Jun 18 with 965 viewsPinnerPaul

First game in Premier on 11:01 - Jun 18 by Antti_Heinola

Ouch, 3 of last 4 games are away, and two of those are v Liverpool and Man City. Then Newcastle at home and possible relegation battle away at Leicester.

Going to be fun for 60,000 people trying to get to the Emirates on Boxing Day with no public transport. I'll be giving that particular thrill ride a miss.

Tubes normally run on Boxing Day I thought - in any case it might well be moved.

Can I ask that we desist from the "OMG Sky/BT have moved the game" threads - it's gonna happen, get used to it now!
First game in Premier on 14:33 - Jun 18 with 918 viewsMytch_QPR

First game in Premier on 14:13 - Jun 18 by PinnerPaul

You're looking at the wrong list Holloway!

We have SIX games AFTER Chelsea - you can have 1,000 - 1 with me that they send us down!

Last home game is Newcastle - you've somehow lost May I think!

Last home game v Newcastle sounds very familiar - I think that's been the case twice in the past 5 seasons!

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

First game in Premier on 14:33 - Jun 18 with 917 viewssaxbend

I think what I like most about these fixtures is that we are only travelling outside of London 3 times before December, which should give us all enough time to save up for the expensive away travel to come.

I also like the spread of games against the biggest clubs. First comes a couple of games in and there aren't too many together until late on in the season, by which time if we haven't got all the points we need, it's our own fault.

By the way, I noticed that the BBC fixture lists show that a few Championship games have been moved already. Particularly some involving Fulham. It's too soon for TV interference to be announced so wondering why that is.
First game in Premier on 14:40 - Jun 18 with 910 viewsheadhoops

can I be the first to say lets reach that magical 40 points mark by.... Swansea on 2nd Dec.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

First game in Premier on 21:46 - Jun 18 with 782 viewsWestonsuperR

First game in Premier on 09:19 - Jun 18 by loftus77

Exactly: 0-6 nailed on...

In many ways woudl have preferred a "glamour game" that didn't matter first up - Man Utd/liverpool/City etc - an enjoyable day out.

Instead its down to business with Hull first day. Absolute must win.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2014 9:20]

Agree with this. This season effectively will see us and about 7 other teams battling to stay up, Hull are one of those teams and with this being a home game there will be massive pressure right from the off to get a result. Lose the first one and we have Spurs away next, don't want to get into a situation like last time where we are desperate for that first win.

One of the bigger teams away would have been better, expecting a lose and anything gained is a huge bonus.
First game in Premier on 22:33 - Jun 18 with 748 viewsPunteR

I still cant believe we're back in the prem. We cant do any worse then last time. I'm looking forward to it. Good times for QPR.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

First game in Premier on 09:16 - Jun 19 with 661 viewsBrianMcCarthy

First game in Premier on 22:33 - Jun 18 by PunteR

I still cant believe we're back in the prem. We cant do any worse then last time. I'm looking forward to it. Good times for QPR.

"We cant do any worse then last time."

Don't say it!!!!!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

First game in Premier on 09:25 - Jun 19 with 653 viewsBlackCrowe

First game in Premier on 12:32 - Jun 18 by Konk

Well the Bs can't be that oversubscribed every other 65 bus is plastered with 'buy a family season ticket now' advert all over it.

Had we not got promoted, the rivalry triang/e of Fulham, Brentford and ourselves would've be good fun or at the very least mildly diverting.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024