Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Striker 00:33 - Jun 21 with 2830 viewstoreqpr

Just go and buy Enner Valencia from FC Patchuca(Mexico) no.13 Ecuador raw talent.I just like his style
Striker on 18:09 - Jun 21 with 2688 viewsLoft1979

We have a really good striker or 2. Interestingly Remy has not played in the cup yet. Could he return to QPR if he does not get his desired offer from Spurs or Arsenal?
Striker on 18:25 - Jun 21 with 2674 viewsTopCat34

Valencia has got to be an outside bet for the golden boot if Ecuador get out the group. Good player and clinical finisher from what I've seen. Unfortuneatly the wrong side of 30 for 'Arr 'Arry's Dream Team.
Striker on 20:22 - Jun 21 with 2620 viewskarl

Striker on 18:25 - Jun 21 by TopCat34

Valencia has got to be an outside bet for the golden boot if Ecuador get out the group. Good player and clinical finisher from what I've seen. Unfortuneatly the wrong side of 30 for 'Arr 'Arry's Dream Team.

He could end up doing well in the scoring charts and there is always an unknown who does but after the WC and back to the grind it doesn't always work out. Asamoah Gyan springs to mind at Sunderland
Striker on 22:37 - Sep 15 with 2334 viewstoreqpr

Not to be cocky,told you so what a goal tonight!
Striker on 22:53 - Sep 15 with 2292 viewsTheBlob

£12m looks cheap.
South/central American leagues are still rich veins of raw talent - keep your eyes peeled.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Striker on 10:05 - Sep 16 with 2091 viewsTacticalR

We shouldn't sign any player whose name rhymes with 'tenner'.

Air hostess clique

Striker on 10:09 - Sep 16 with 2084 viewsdaveB

took his goal well last night but still think that is a ridiculous amount of money to pay for potential.
Striker on 10:11 - Sep 16 with 2082 viewsTheBlob

Gotta speculate to accumulate.£12m back pocket change these days.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Striker on 10:20 - Sep 16 with 2063 viewsPhildo

after the books thread i am half way through the book about agents that Clive reccomended - fascinating stuff. Clubs spending 2mill on 16 year olds never heard of again. It makes you wonder if there should be a youth policy at all - if you have a good un he will get nicked anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024