Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That goal 😀😀😀 12:18 - Jul 6 with 37463 viewsSnipper

Everybody has seen it thousands of times, but so what.here it is again. My sky+ will be knackered out soon :-).
That goal 😀😀😀 on 09:00 - Jul 20 with 3521 viewsenfieldargh

Its is simply the most fantastic moment in QPR's history that I have witnessed.

Watched it hundreds of times, and cheered at each and every one of them ...and bought the T-shirt.

Rangers, I don't know if you have another whammy in your locker, but I'll gladly spend another 40 years waiting for one

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

That goal 😀😀😀 on 10:16 - Jul 20 with 3474 viewsCHUBBS

Watching this 1st

Before moving onto the final game really gets you in the mood for the up coming season.
Also makes you realize just how good Charlie Austin really is.
That goal 😀😀😀 on 11:06 - Jul 20 with 3451 viewslondonscottish

That goal 😀😀😀 on 23:22 - Jul 19 by Northernr

I've watched it every day since the final. What a time to be alive.

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

That goal 😀😀😀 on 20:51 - Aug 1 with 3364 viewsBushman

bump bump bump

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

That goal 😀😀😀 on 21:46 - Aug 1 with 3309 viewsPommyhoop

That goal 😀😀😀 on 10:16 - Jul 20 by CHUBBS

Watching this 1st

Before moving onto the final game really gets you in the mood for the up coming season.
Also makes you realize just how good Charlie Austin really is.

Agreed.
The boy knows how to stick it away..
Enjoy...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

That goal 😀😀😀 on 22:00 - Aug 1 with 3301 viewsAgedR

That goal 😀😀😀 on 21:46 - Aug 1 by Pommyhoop

Agreed.
The boy knows how to stick it away..
Enjoy...

That boy will be just fine this season.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

That goal 😀😀😀 on 08:43 - Aug 2 with 3238 viewsLoft1979

That goal 😀😀😀 on 07:16 - Jul 20 by Pommyhoop

I went absolutely mental ,waking all my houshold up and the neighbours and set off a neighbourhood dog barking spree.
My 16 year old daughter appeared later that morning bleary eyed and instead of bollocking me like she had done all season gave me a hug.
She does'nt follow football at all but she knows how much it meant to me..
It didnt take her long to revert to type tho after being forced to watch along with her Mum ,sister and little brother, Bobby's goal for the 8th time on the trot....
[Post edited 20 Jul 2014 7:17]

Epic
That goal 😀😀😀 on 08:45 - Aug 2 with 3231 viewstimcocking

It's a sweet reward after having to sit through that effing Sergio Aguero goal every time i switched on the bloody telly for a year...
Login to get fewer ads

That goal 😀😀😀 on 11:31 - Aug 2 with 3209 viewsAddinall

That goal 😀😀😀 on 17:04 - Jul 6 by BerkoRanger

Yep, me too, except it's been 46 years for me.

Been watching for 67 years now.Was there in '67. Waited 47 years for the
sheer emotion and delight that BZ provided.Point is you never know what the future may bring. There were very many highs and lows in those 47 years and I am sure there will be many more to come.Doubt I'll be here for another 47 years though.
That goal 😀😀😀 on 14:50 - Aug 2 with 3176 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Winning, at wembley, in the last minute, to go into the premier league, with ten men...these things just don't happen to QPR, don't happen to me or anyone I know!! But it did! And QPR did! And I was there!!! I'll never, ever, forget it!

That goal 😀😀😀 on 14:55 - Aug 2 with 3173 viewsloftboy

I have the sky broadcast sky plussed, I watch it on 6 minutes because my son is shown walking down wembley way, then I go to the sending off then to the 85th minute and watch from there until the end, interesting to hear what the pundits say, there was a definite Derby bias on there.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

That goal 😀😀😀 on 22:52 - Aug 5 with 3102 viewsBlue_Castello

Bump......we all know it should have been made a sticky.....ooh err misses.....!!!!
That goal 😀😀😀 on 23:55 - Aug 5 with 3074 viewsSuffolkHoop

Bumped into a Derby fan at Paris airport yesterday flying back to EMA. It's definitely still raw for them.
That goal 😀😀😀 on 04:21 - Aug 6 with 3039 viewsBedford_R

When Bobby scored I was in tears for about 5 minutes until after the final whistle. Never seen anything like it in my lifetime and who knows whether I will again.

I watch parts of the game every few days which my good lady cannot understand. It is one of those moments that you can watch when you're feeling down to give yourself a little lift.

Also, I work with a Derby fan and we have never talked about that day at Wembley. He was there. One day I'll take the piss out of him....

I haven't seen any close up footage of Green celebrating our goal - has anybody else seen any? I've seen him in the background from the angle showing Harry when we scored..

RMH_R Reborn

That goal 😀😀😀 on 08:40 - Aug 6 with 3021 viewsJAPRANGERS

That goal 😀😀😀 on 07:32 - Jul 7 by Toast_R

Another video using one of my favourite classical pieces.

Great video and oh man, the music brings tears to my eyes, it's so beautiful!
That goal 😀😀😀 on 10:09 - Aug 6 with 2900 viewsTacticalR

That goal 😀😀😀 on 04:21 - Aug 6 by Bedford_R

When Bobby scored I was in tears for about 5 minutes until after the final whistle. Never seen anything like it in my lifetime and who knows whether I will again.

I watch parts of the game every few days which my good lady cannot understand. It is one of those moments that you can watch when you're feeling down to give yourself a little lift.

Also, I work with a Derby fan and we have never talked about that day at Wembley. He was there. One day I'll take the piss out of him....

I haven't seen any close up footage of Green celebrating our goal - has anybody else seen any? I've seen him in the background from the angle showing Harry when we scored..

I was too dumbfounded to cry.

Air hostess clique

That goal 😀😀😀 on 10:21 - Aug 6 with 2888 viewseasthertsr

All summer, I've watched THAT goal and it loses none of it's beauty. That split-second the ball hits the net is just indescribable, I've tried to explain it to my partner ( who doesn't follow football ) but she just doesn't get it. I know this is a bit dramatic, but on my death bed of course I'll remember the birth of my kids, meeting my other half etc. etc. But also on the list will be my visit to Wembley ,24-05-14 and THAT moment and then forty thousand people going absolutely mental! WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT? NO!
That goal 😀😀😀 on 11:04 - Aug 6 with 2869 viewssmegma

I think we should have a vinyl banner on display by the school end scoreboard with the words "Would....You....Believe....It? ...NO! "
That goal 😀😀😀 on 12:41 - Aug 6 with 2833 views1MoreBrightonR

I've finally stopped watching it every day but it still gets me emotional when i see it. Hands down the best day of my life and i tld my dad, a season ticket holder for 35 years that it will never get better than this for him :)
That goal 😀😀😀 on 13:15 - Aug 6 with 2822 viewsToast_R

Just so they are all in one place

I sometimes try to imagine what it would have been like if for some life changing reason I was unable to get to Wembley to witness it first hand, what it would have been like to be listening in on the Radio when it happened. I think I'd have spent the summer re-decorating my living room.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2014 13:18]
That goal 😀😀😀 on 14:55 - Aug 6 with 2785 viewsJAPRANGERS

There are many videos of the great day, bit isn't saxbend's video the best??

[Post edited 6 Aug 2014 14:59]
That goal 😀😀😀 on 15:17 - Aug 6 with 2775 viewsSnipper

That goal 😀😀😀 on 14:55 - Aug 6 by JAPRANGERS

That is a classic. Take a bow Mr Saxbend.
That goal 😀😀😀 on 18:30 - Aug 6 with 2711 viewsToast_R

Great video Saxbend
That goal 😀😀😀 on 22:06 - Aug 6 with 2640 viewsCroydonCaptJack

That goal 😀😀😀 on 08:40 - Aug 6 by JAPRANGERS

Great video and oh man, the music brings tears to my eyes, it's so beautiful!

Craig Armstrong's music is great.
That goal 😀😀😀 on 22:42 - Aug 6 with 2625 viewsPinnerPaul

That goal 😀😀😀 on 14:55 - Aug 6 by JAPRANGERS

That is superb
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024