Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That goal 😀😀😀 12:18 - Jul 6 with 37464 viewsSnipper

Everybody has seen it thousands of times, but so what.here it is again. My sky+ will be knackered out soon :-).
That goal 😀😀😀 on 10:51 - Dec 11 with 3623 viewsJuzzie

18stone.... May 24th was my best day of the year....... until October 6th.....

[Post edited 11 Dec 2014 11:05]
That goal 😀😀😀 on 11:08 - Dec 11 with 3592 views18StoneOfHoop

That goal 😀😀😀 on 10:51 - Dec 11 by Juzzie

18stone.... May 24th was my best day of the year....... until October 6th.....

[Post edited 11 Dec 2014 11:05]

Don't be so bleeding soppy,Juzz.
Get your priorities right and sort your life out!
Ankle biters,sprogs and nippers s'pose they're alright up until voice breaking ball dropping spotty pubescence when they become a moody door-slamming ballache. Or at a push for just the first 18 years or so and then you can legally cut them off and get rid.
You can't go choosing your parents.
RANGERS ARE FOR LIFE!

Congratulations.
Beautiful photo.
Reminds me a touch of Blanc and Barthez before kick-off in 1998. #TheseFrenchAreCrazy

>>>>> ****~~ ~~****<<<<<

What have you called him (looks like a boy)?
Stan,Vladimir,Les or Rodney?
Or have you sensibly gone and named him after legendary - innocent on all charges - QPR superfan Victor Stevenson?

N.B. Remember to get him kicking with both feet by his 8th birthday.
The Academy at Warren Farm will be ready for him.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2014 12:38]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

That goal 😀😀😀 on 12:09 - Dec 11 with 3543 viewsJuzzie

That goal 😀😀😀 on 11:08 - Dec 11 by 18StoneOfHoop

Don't be so bleeding soppy,Juzz.
Get your priorities right and sort your life out!
Ankle biters,sprogs and nippers s'pose they're alright up until voice breaking ball dropping spotty pubescence when they become a moody door-slamming ballache. Or at a push for just the first 18 years or so and then you can legally cut them off and get rid.
You can't go choosing your parents.
RANGERS ARE FOR LIFE!

Congratulations.
Beautiful photo.
Reminds me a touch of Blanc and Barthez before kick-off in 1998. #TheseFrenchAreCrazy

>>>>> ****~~ ~~****<<<<<

What have you called him (looks like a boy)?
Stan,Vladimir,Les or Rodney?
Or have you sensibly gone and named him after legendary - innocent on all charges - QPR superfan Victor Stevenson?

N.B. Remember to get him kicking with both feet by his 8th birthday.
The Academy at Warren Farm will be ready for him.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2014 12:38]

Soppy?... lol!!

He will have a lifteime of suffering supporting QPR though!

He's called Victor and I don't think Warren Farm will be ready for him, maybe my grandchildren though.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2014 12:12]
That goal 😀😀😀 on 14:01 - Dec 11 with 3488 viewsR_from_afar

To tire of that goal is to defy the laws of physics...

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

That goal 😀😀😀 on 01:33 - May 24 with 3201 viewsSnipper

One year on.

Time for another look.
That goal 😀😀😀 on 10:42 - May 24 with 3394 viewsHooparoo

Happy days. Watching the hoops climb the stairs with tears in my eyes is something I will never forget. Our day in the sun! 😎

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

That goal 😀😀😀 on 11:56 - May 24 with 3370 views18StoneOfHoop

As was said of the French Revolution "Bliss in that dawn was it to be alive" one can paraphrase that joyous historic R's moment to "Bliss on that day was it to be a Ranger."

Boom!.. the moment it left Bobby's left foot sweet spot it was destined to become the most important, the biggest Rangers goal of my life.

Wasn't there a recent thread that censoriously opined that nothing that happens at football is worth crying about? Au contraire, I don't mind admitting that the goal of my life meant so much to me that I blubbed like a Gazza for a good 5 minutes or so.

And I for one will never offer a moment's criticism of the scorer of it no matter what happened later in his playing career - that goal just simply can never be sullied.I certainly wouldn't call him - as a certain Essex-dwelling Ukip-favouring poster does on here habitually,repeatedly,tediously and egregiously - after an ageing should-be-put-to-sleep Scottish canine. The Freedom of The Bush and the right to never have to buy a drink again when in the Bush is what BZ deserves,in my humble opinion.

[Post edited 24 May 2015 12:05]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

That goal 😀😀😀 on 13:51 - May 24 with 3300 viewsDiscodroids

That goal 😀😀😀 on 11:56 - May 24 by 18StoneOfHoop

As was said of the French Revolution "Bliss in that dawn was it to be alive" one can paraphrase that joyous historic R's moment to "Bliss on that day was it to be a Ranger."

Boom!.. the moment it left Bobby's left foot sweet spot it was destined to become the most important, the biggest Rangers goal of my life.

Wasn't there a recent thread that censoriously opined that nothing that happens at football is worth crying about? Au contraire, I don't mind admitting that the goal of my life meant so much to me that I blubbed like a Gazza for a good 5 minutes or so.

And I for one will never offer a moment's criticism of the scorer of it no matter what happened later in his playing career - that goal just simply can never be sullied.I certainly wouldn't call him - as a certain Essex-dwelling Ukip-favouring poster does on here habitually,repeatedly,tediously and egregiously - after an ageing should-be-put-to-sleep Scottish canine. The Freedom of The Bush and the right to never have to buy a drink again when in the Bush is what BZ deserves,in my humble opinion.

[Post edited 24 May 2015 12:05]

now now 18 stoner, tedious i may well be , but i let rip with an impassioned and heartfelt cry for your return a month or so ago...it was award winning oscar , grammy winning stuff, that had me and im sure others in floods of tears for your return.

i was obviously completely ripped to the tits on san miguel and black olives at the time but it got about ten up arrows , so we, i, have missed you.

now , my bet was that id move to rotherham and vote labour if greyfriars scores more than four goals this season..i think he;s scored 3 this year( and four in 52 games)...its a shame they dont do a highlight reel of his pelvis falling apart as his clean through on goal, or having the ball taken off him like candy off eddie kidd, but you tube may be up to the task one day.

good to have you back, and as bowie would say, even just for one day...
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBuwC4VJi50

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

That goal 😀😀😀 on 14:11 - May 24 with 3283 views18StoneOfHoop

That goal 😀😀😀 on 13:51 - May 24 by Discodroids

now now 18 stoner, tedious i may well be , but i let rip with an impassioned and heartfelt cry for your return a month or so ago...it was award winning oscar , grammy winning stuff, that had me and im sure others in floods of tears for your return.

i was obviously completely ripped to the tits on san miguel and black olives at the time but it got about ten up arrows , so we, i, have missed you.

now , my bet was that id move to rotherham and vote labour if greyfriars scores more than four goals this season..i think he;s scored 3 this year( and four in 52 games)...its a shame they dont do a highlight reel of his pelvis falling apart as his clean through on goal, or having the ball taken off him like candy off eddie kidd, but you tube may be up to the task one day.

good to have you back, and as bowie would say, even just for one day...
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBuwC4VJi50

Alright Prep H,The King of the 'Droids Creams, me old cocker, where's the link to the 'Where's 18 gone?' thread and this fabled ten thumbs up..could do with the ego-boost. It's all gravy.
After all we we all just wanna be loved,innit?

Eighteen Is Back,Chelski Are Crap.

In The Name of both the living and dead Saints Rodney,Stanley,Sir Leslie and The Blessed Daphne, We Beseech That The Lord Dog In His Infinite Mercy grants us Love,Peace, a plague on all Chelski houses, a horrible lingering tertiary syphylitic death for JT and a last Bobby Zee Special at the King Power. Amen. Dennis Bailey HALLELUJAH!
[Post edited 24 May 2015 14:19]

That goal 😀😀😀 on 14:36 - May 24 with 3260 viewsDiscodroids

That goal 😀😀😀 on 14:11 - May 24 by 18StoneOfHoop

Alright Prep H,The King of the 'Droids Creams, me old cocker, where's the link to the 'Where's 18 gone?' thread and this fabled ten thumbs up..could do with the ego-boost. It's all gravy.
After all we we all just wanna be loved,innit?

Eighteen Is Back,Chelski Are Crap.

In The Name of both the living and dead Saints Rodney,Stanley,Sir Leslie and The Blessed Daphne, We Beseech That The Lord Dog In His Infinite Mercy grants us Love,Peace, a plague on all Chelski houses, a horrible lingering tertiary syphylitic death for JT and a last Bobby Zee Special at the King Power. Amen. Dennis Bailey HALLELUJAH!
[Post edited 24 May 2015 14:19]

anusole if you please..it was slap bang in the middle of one of those interminable , dreadful election threads... i went quite mad and went for it braveheart style, pleading for your return to put and end to all the shit flinging...i think i was bit emotional as id been to the pub on the way home from the C.F. hospital and i needed a bit o cheering up 18 stoner style ...i'll see if i can find it .

did you hear about terry sue patt passing yesterday mate ?.. benny from grange hill?. walthemstow graffiti artist in his later years and a gentler soul you could not have met..

i remember him being a character that my west indian mates in school , late 70's ,upton park, could identify with on the television.. a cult figure for my age group.

only 50

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

That goal 😀😀😀 on 15:00 - May 24 with 3233 viewsLblock

Anyone got a link to the video with the radio comms and "Would you believe it? No!"??

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

That goal 😀😀😀 on 15:07 - May 24 with 3226 views18StoneOfHoop

Great shame about TSP,Droid. My age. Was great on Grange Hill - better actor than Todd Carty for my money - and in The Firm with Gary Oldman getting a terrible chasing on his todd up in Birmingham I seem to remember. RIP a good lad,for sure.

That goal 😀😀😀 on 15:09 - May 24 with 3223 viewsFredManRave

That goal 😀😀😀 on 15:00 - May 24 by Lblock

Anyone got a link to the video with the radio comms and "Would you believe it? No!"??

Here you go mate;

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/113754/a-sticky-mo

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

That goal 😀😀😀 on 17:13 - May 24 with 3184 viewsSINGINGDETECTIVE

Yes that goal,

As good as it makes us all fell was the worst thing that could have happened to us
i was like the rest of us pissed off because we didn't show up for the game but im up in the gods happy on grey goose not giving a hoot we deserve to lose,

then what does bobby do instead of throwing out a popped up mainline bolie the muppet scores ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thats when it all went wrong big time ....

now i was at wembley against west brom 2-0 down at half time won 3-2 that was a real rangers team / robbed by the spuds in another final you lads who thought our play off victory was fantastic have never seen a real rangers team

rant over ................
That goal 😀😀😀 on 12:28 - Jan 19 with 1510 viewstraininvain

A little Friday afternoon bump.
That goal 😀😀😀 on 12:34 - Jan 19 with 1490 viewsR_from_afar

That goal 😀😀😀 on 12:28 - Jan 19 by traininvain

A little Friday afternoon bump.

Still amazing and always will be. Thanks for that

RFA (still tingling)

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

That goal 😀😀😀 on 12:40 - Jan 19 with 1476 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I always notice something different every time I see that video.
That goal 😀😀😀 on 13:54 - Jan 19 with 1424 viewsTheChef

That goal 😀😀😀 on 12:40 - Jan 19 by BazzaInTheLoft

I always notice something different every time I see that video.

I always notice how Junior Hoilett fails to put in a decent cross yet again.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

That goal 😀😀😀 on 14:47 - Jan 19 with 1370 viewsSimonJames

If you could, which players would you take from that team to slot into the current team, and who would they replace?
I'll start with the easy one: Charlie for Sylla/Smith.

100% of people who drink water will die.

That goal 😀😀😀 on 14:56 - Jan 19 with 1359 viewsW7Ranger

Phil Parry's Commentary thrown in for good measure...

And 5 Live to...

That goal 😀😀😀 on 18:07 - Jan 19 with 1271 viewsJuzzie

I see the conversation I was having further up this page and interesting this thread has popped back up again just as #2 is due! Could be any time in the next 12-36 hours!

Woooah Bobbeee Zamoooora!
That goal 😀😀😀 on 18:26 - Jan 19 with 1256 viewsBluce_Ree

The happiest I've ever been.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

That goal 😀😀😀 on 19:09 - Jan 19 with 1228 viewsLongsufferingR

That goal 😀😀😀 on 18:26 - Jan 19 by Bluce_Ree

The happiest I've ever been.

Ditto. An individual moment that has never and will never be bettered as long as I live. Circumstances, timing etc Incredible.
That goal 😀😀😀 on 19:10 - Jan 19 with 1228 viewsTripleR

That goal 😀😀😀 on 14:47 - Jan 19 by SimonJames

If you could, which players would you take from that team to slot into the current team, and who would they replace?
I'll start with the easy one: Charlie for Sylla/Smith.

Simpson, Dunne, Hill & Austin
That goal 😀😀😀 on 11:31 - Jan 20 with 1134 viewsHAYESBOY

Last year changed to SKY Q and at last minute found out that all my QPR vids (in particular this game and the Terry game) could not be transferred. I had to buy a DVD recorder and put them all on DVD.
Luckily got them all onto DVD.
The best footballing day I have ever had, just ahead of the Oldham game.

Smells like a trout farm in here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024