Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That goal 😀😀😀 12:18 - Jul 6 with 37417 viewsSnipper

Everybody has seen it thousands of times, but so what.here it is again. My sky+ will be knackered out soon :-).
That goal 😀😀😀 on 12:45 - Jul 6 with 11225 viewsTacticalR

You can't have too much of a good thing.

Air hostess clique

That goal 😀😀😀 on 13:04 - Jul 6 with 11189 viewsenfieldargh

should be compulsory viewing in schools.

Please we must have a least one new thread of the goal on a weekly basis

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

That goal 😀😀😀 on 13:10 - Jul 6 with 11170 viewsN12Hoop

I feel like I should retire as a QPR fan since it's unlikely to ever get better than that. It's taken me over 30 years of support to see a day like this. I could relive it on a daily basis for the rest of my days.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

That goal 😀😀😀 on 13:22 - Jul 6 with 11152 viewsenfieldargh

That goal 😀😀😀 on 13:10 - Jul 6 by N12Hoop

I feel like I should retire as a QPR fan since it's unlikely to ever get better than that. It's taken me over 30 years of support to see a day like this. I could relive it on a daily basis for the rest of my days.

i said the same to my kids.

There was one post on here after the Wemley win where someones Dad said he was stopping going after we won in '67 as it would never get better!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

That goal 😀😀😀 on 13:30 - Jul 6 with 11127 viewsHayesender

Not a day goes past without watching it at least once.

Has anyone got a link to the one where it shows the goal from loads of different angles?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

That goal 😀😀😀 on 15:32 - Jul 6 with 10991 viewsbatmanhoop

That goal 😀😀😀 on 13:30 - Jul 6 by Hayesender

Has anyone got a link to the one where it shows the goal from loads of different angles?

. . . and the one where Danny Simpson goes ballistic
That goal 😀😀😀 on 16:52 - Jul 6 with 10920 viewsQPR1882

That goal 😀😀😀 on 13:30 - Jul 6 by Hayesender

[Post edited 6 Jul 2014 17:25]
That goal 😀😀😀 on 17:04 - Jul 6 with 10895 viewsBerkoRanger

That goal 😀😀😀 on 13:10 - Jul 6 by N12Hoop

Yep, me too, except it's been 46 years for me.
Login to get fewer ads

That goal 😀😀😀 on 17:15 - Jul 6 with 10881 viewsqprmeath

What is the music on that last clip from?
That goal 😀😀😀 on 17:25 - Jul 6 with 10850 viewsQPR1882

That goal 😀😀😀 on 15:32 - Jul 6 by batmanhoop

. . . and the one where Danny Simpson goes ballistic

THIS ONE ?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=772345926129632
That goal 😀😀😀 on 17:35 - Jul 6 with 10825 viewsHayesender

That goal 😀😀😀 on 17:25 - Jul 6 by QPR1882

THIS ONE ?

How do I save this video to my device?

Samsung s4

Poll: Shamima Beghum

That goal 😀😀😀 on 19:53 - Jul 6 with 10738 viewsbatmanhoop

That goal 😀😀😀 on 17:25 - Jul 6 by QPR1882

THIS ONE ?

cheers fella, yes this one
That goal 😀😀😀 on 21:35 - Jul 6 with 10649 viewsAgedR

That goal 😀😀😀 on 17:04 - Jul 6 by BerkoRanger

Yep, me too, except it's been 46 years for me.

Happy to keep bumping thus thread for the next 46 years!

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

That goal 😀😀😀 on 23:01 - Jul 6 with 10608 viewsloftboy

I know I've said this is before but look in front of the derby fans who swears and I am convinced that it's curly watts from corrie.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

That goal 😀😀😀 on 07:06 - Jul 7 with 10540 views18StoneOfHoop

That goal 😀😀😀 on 21:35 - Jul 6 by AgedR

Happy to keep bumping thus thread for the next 46 years!

As Doctors and CPNs,and all mental health healthcare professionals operating in the W12 and M4 - A40 Hoops corridor, are now being encouraged to tell their patients,those punters of the correct persuasion:
"A peak at a Bobby Zee vid a day,
Keeps the Doctor Away. "
Saving the NHS millions in treatment & costly less effective medicine.

I predict a W12/M4 -A40 corridor baby-boom surge around late February 2015. Lots of newly born infants will appear be announced/pictured on the online Gazette pages - Get Me London,is it? - with the names Robert,Roberta,Bobbydinho,BobbyDazzler,Sam Ora, Harold,Harriet,Anthony,Antoine or Antonia proving mysteriously popular.

Oh Happy Day! When Bobby scored... he washed Tony's sins away..
[Post edited 7 Jul 2014 7:35]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

That goal 😀😀😀 on 07:32 - Jul 7 with 10513 viewsToast_R

Another video using one of my favourite classical pieces.

That goal 😀😀😀 on 11:47 - Jul 7 with 10362 views18StoneOfHoop

That goal 😀😀😀 on 07:32 - Jul 7 by Toast_R

Toast_R like that emotional classical piece,who's it by?
Triffic vid - (the picture quality works better for me on my ropey spit old pc than that HD one which is prone to freezing.)

To experience the true special ecstatic joy of rare once-in-a-lifetime victory one has to go through much searing painful defeat.

Very well chosen Vid clips of QPR nadirs (low points)..the heartbreak and despair
1) Eric Cantona's infamous 98th minute Fergie time equalizer 16th March 1996
2) Eoin Jess Coventry winner at Highfield Rd confirming our relegation after 13 consecutive seasons in the top flight April 13th 1996. A 20 year old Gallen looking gutted.
3) Missed penalty - by who? Thomson? - v Vauxhall Motors FA Cup 1st Round replay in front of 5,366 November 26th 2002
4) Andy Campbell Baadiff winner Millenium Play-off final May 25th 2003
5)Bobby Z sent off for studs up kung fu challenge whilst with bad hip v Wigan April 6th 2013
6) Brilliant Loic Remy goal giving false hope v Wigan April 6th 2013
7) Last min Maloney free-kick winner through the wall effectively confirming QPR relegation v Wigan April 6th 2013
8)Clint despair
9) v The Shyty 'Ding at the MadStad April 27th 2013. Both real & fake biscuit Hoops relegated,Bos Winker laughing, Clint & McAnuff hugging ; feeling each other's pain.One of the last times Adel will be seen in an R's shirt.

One shot,one chance,one opportunity,one goal.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2014 12:00]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

That goal 😀😀😀 on 13:51 - Jul 7 with 10278 viewsToast_R

That goal 😀😀😀 on 11:47 - Jul 7 by 18StoneOfHoop

Toast_R like that emotional classical piece,who's it by?
Triffic vid - (the picture quality works better for me on my ropey spit old pc than that HD one which is prone to freezing.)

To experience the true special ecstatic joy of rare once-in-a-lifetime victory one has to go through much searing painful defeat.

Very well chosen Vid clips of QPR nadirs (low points)..the heartbreak and despair
1) Eric Cantona's infamous 98th minute Fergie time equalizer 16th March 1996
2) Eoin Jess Coventry winner at Highfield Rd confirming our relegation after 13 consecutive seasons in the top flight April 13th 1996. A 20 year old Gallen looking gutted.
3) Missed penalty - by who? Thomson? - v Vauxhall Motors FA Cup 1st Round replay in front of 5,366 November 26th 2002
4) Andy Campbell Baadiff winner Millenium Play-off final May 25th 2003
5)Bobby Z sent off for studs up kung fu challenge whilst with bad hip v Wigan April 6th 2013
6) Brilliant Loic Remy goal giving false hope v Wigan April 6th 2013
7) Last min Maloney free-kick winner through the wall effectively confirming QPR relegation v Wigan April 6th 2013
8)Clint despair
9) v The Shyty 'Ding at the MadStad April 27th 2013. Both real & fake biscuit Hoops relegated,Bos Winker laughing, Clint & McAnuff hugging ; feeling each other's pain.One of the last times Adel will be seen in an R's shirt.

One shot,one chance,one opportunity,one goal.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2014 12:00]

Glad you enjoyed.

The track is known as "Balcony Scene" by Craig Armstrong, I beleive from from Romeo & Juliette. I first became aware of it when the BBC used it as their theme during Euro 2004.

Absolutely agree, you'd never appreciate such a moment had you not endured the never ending struggle that led to it.

Imagine the average Man Utd for fan example, a last minute goal leading to a trophy is a regular occurance for them. They would brush it under the carpet a after a couple of days looking for the next one.
That goal 😀😀😀 on 22:03 - Jul 19 with 10087 viewseastside_r

Bump
That goal 😀😀😀 on 22:17 - Jul 19 with 10052 viewsfacto

That goal 😀😀😀 on 07:32 - Jul 7 by Toast_R

3.17 minutes of pure pleasure.......thank you sir!
That goal 😀😀😀 on 23:19 - Jul 19 with 9970 viewsPommyhoop

That goal 😀😀😀 on 13:51 - Jul 7 by Toast_R

Glad you enjoyed.

The track is known as "Balcony Scene" by Craig Armstrong, I beleive from from Romeo & Juliette. I first became aware of it when the BBC used it as their theme during Euro 2004.

Absolutely agree, you'd never appreciate such a moment had you not endured the never ending struggle that led to it.

Imagine the average Man Utd for fan example, a last minute goal leading to a trophy is a regular occurance for them. They would brush it under the carpet a after a couple of days looking for the next one.

''Imagine the average Man Utd for fan example, a last minute goal leading to a trophy is a regular occurance for them. They would brush it under the carpet a after a couple of days looking for the next one.''
So true..I bet they forgot about this ( wiki entry for last minute goals )
Within weeks

1999 UEFA Champions League Final (and The Treble) — Manchester United vs. Bayern Munich, 26 May 1999: Arguably the most famous example, where United scored two last-minute goals against Bayern to clinch the trophy and the Treble. Bayern led 1—0 going into injury time, but goals from Teddy Sheringham and Ole Gunnar Solskjær turned the game on its head assisted by David Beckham's two lethally accurate corners and won the match for United. The goals, timed at 90:36 and 92:17, came so late that the trophy already had Bayern ribbons attached to it.[2]

Whereas we will remember Bobby's goal and will still be singing the song when we are old and grey..( I am grey and quite old but you know what I mean .. )
Our little entry in the same Wiki page..
2014 Football League Championship play-off Final - Queens Park Rangers vs Derby County, 24 May 2014: Nearly nine years after scoring the only goal to send West Ham United into the Premier League in a play-off final, Bobby Zamora scored in the 90th minute to send Queens Park Rangers back into the Premier League with a 90th minute goal in a 1-0 victory against Derby County.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last-minute_goal

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

That goal 😀😀😀 on 23:22 - Jul 19 with 9970 viewsNorthernr

I've watched it every day since the final. What a time to be alive.
That goal 😀😀😀 on 00:37 - Jul 20 with 9901 viewsWatford_Ranger

That goal has changed my life. Nearly two months later including some pretty bad personal stuff I'm still on cloud nine.

It's like a huge part of my bucket list has been ticked off and were I to die tomorrow I would have achieved one of the very few things I ever really wanted.
That goal 😀😀😀 on 07:07 - Jul 20 with 9815 viewsfacto

at wembley as i hugged facto jnr the youger as we lifted the trophy i emotionally told him id waited 49 years to witness that magical moment and he 21......you younger r's cherish it like the class of 66 and those of us who remember our greatest ever team in 76 as these moments for our great little club are worth a million manutd ones!
That goal 😀😀😀 on 07:16 - Jul 20 with 9804 viewsPommyhoop

I went absolutely mental ,waking all my houshold up and the neighbours and set off a neighbourhood dog barking spree.
My 16 year old daughter appeared later that morning bleary eyed and instead of bollocking me like she had done all season gave me a hug.
She does'nt follow football at all but she knows how much it meant to me..
It didnt take her long to revert to type tho after being forced to watch along with her Mum ,sister and little brother, Bobby's goal for the 8th time on the trot....
[Post edited 20 Jul 2014 7:17]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024