Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ronaldinho 17:39 - Jul 7 with 14166 views08olesen

A lot of roumers flying around that we are gonna bring him to the prem.

I don't care how old he is, i would take him in a heartbeat. Very much doubt it would happen, but to watch one of the all time greats at the loft, would be awesome.

Must be a wind up, but i have fallen for it!

Go get him tone! He could put some great balls through to Remy (who looks like he is staying from Tonys comments.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Ronaldinho on 11:21 - Jul 30 with 1894 viewsbosh67

Will be interesting to see who he picks today. He was offered to Hughes when we were in the Prem last time and he turned him down so will be interesting to see if HR would take him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ronaldinho on 11:28 - Jul 30 with 1870 viewshoof_hearted

We're more likely to sign Ronaldinho McDonaldinho.
Ronaldinho on 12:26 - Jul 30 with 1788 viewsR_from_afar

Ronaldinho on 19:55 - Jul 7 by TheBlob

I've been watching him in the late night Copa Libertadores games - he's been out of this world.

I thought he was a total has-been until I saw that video. There is some truly excellent play in there - set pieces, passes, runs, tackles even (gasp). Thanks for posting.

The trouble is that signing him would fly in the face of club policy, or to be more precise, the no decent set-pieces policy which we have had for about seven years (Austin's pens are honourable exceptions). We can't have our players scoring from free kicks or actually picking out our own players from corners. Come on!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Ronaldinho on 13:50 - Jul 30 with 1687 viewsPinnerPaul

Ronaldinho on 12:26 - Jul 30 by R_from_afar

I thought he was a total has-been until I saw that video. There is some truly excellent play in there - set pieces, passes, runs, tackles even (gasp). Thanks for posting.

The trouble is that signing him would fly in the face of club policy, or to be more precise, the no decent set-pieces policy which we have had for about seven years (Austin's pens are honourable exceptions). We can't have our players scoring from free kicks or actually picking out our own players from corners. Come on!

RFA

Not fit to lace Adel's boots IMHO!
Ronaldinho on 16:34 - Jul 30 with 1567 viewselnombre

Ronaldinho on 13:50 - Jul 30 by PinnerPaul

Not fit to lace Adel's boots IMHO!

According to 'Arry, Adel's not fit to lace Adel's boots...
Ronaldinho on 16:36 - Jul 30 with 1560 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ronaldinho on 16:34 - Jul 30 by elnombre

Well done, that man. Chuckled, yes.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ronaldinho on 16:42 - Jul 30 with 1529 viewsBrazilNutR

Chatting this morning with an Athletic Mineiro fan... and he thinks Ronaldinho still has it and would be worth a punt.. and would be excellent for marketing as well
Ronaldinho on 16:43 - Jul 30 with 1523 viewsPinnerPaul

Ronaldinho on 16:34 - Jul 30 by elnombre

Login to get fewer ads

Ronaldinho on 16:44 - Jul 30 with 1517 viewsPinnerPaul

Ronaldinho on 16:42 - Jul 30 by BrazilNutR

Chatting this morning with an Athletic Mineiro fan... and he thinks Ronaldinho still has it and would be worth a punt.. and would be excellent for marketing as well

"Worth a punt" - easy to say when its not your £millions!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024