Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ronaldinho 17:39 - Jul 7 with 14168 views08olesen

A lot of roumers flying around that we are gonna bring him to the prem.

I don't care how old he is, i would take him in a heartbeat. Very much doubt it would happen, but to watch one of the all time greats at the loft, would be awesome.

Must be a wind up, but i have fallen for it!

Go get him tone! He could put some great balls through to Remy (who looks like he is staying from Tonys comments.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Ronaldinho on 17:56 - Jul 7 with 9230 viewsbosh67

I think TF's comments were put there to make sure we get a fair price for Remy.

Ronaldinho was apparently offered to the club when we went up last time, so nothing surprises me. Genius player, yes. Right sort, probably not in a million years.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ronaldinho on 18:34 - Jul 7 with 9155 viewsBrazilNutR

The guy was a brilliant player.. and one of my all time favourites... but I'm really not sure if this would be a good idea, beyond the marketing. He is almost certaintly the wrong sort, and at the very end of his career.. he has looked desperately short of pace for the last few years and unless he is 100% motivated to play and get in shape, then I don't think it would be a good move. And there is little chance he would come for anything other than a huge salary.
Although i thought similar things when Ronaldo (phenomenon) rocked up at Corinthians so out of shape it was embarrassing watching him try and run, but he was still able to score a bagfull of goals...so stranger things have happened.
I'm pretty confident this is not going to happen anyway.
Ronaldinho on 18:40 - Jul 7 with 9117 viewsLblock

File under

"Have We Not Learnt Anything?" section please

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ronaldinho on 18:52 - Jul 7 with 9070 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ronaldinho on 18:40 - Jul 7 by Lblock

File under

"Have We Not Learnt Anything?" section please

Spot on.
Ronaldinho on 18:52 - Jul 7 with 9064 viewsClive_Anderson

What exactly happened to him? He was by far the best player in the world for a couple of years and then suddenly he was just pretty aveerage.
Ronaldinho on 19:05 - Jul 7 with 9003 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ronaldinho on 18:52 - Jul 7 by Clive_Anderson

What exactly happened to him? He was by far the best player in the world for a couple of years and then suddenly he was just pretty aveerage.

There were a couple of sex scandals, and I think he went of the rails a bit.
Ronaldinho on 19:16 - Jul 7 with 8949 viewsTopCat34

As good as he is, I really don't think you could get more than a few substitute appearances out of him. Still might be good for the shirt sales though.
Ronaldinho on 19:20 - Jul 7 with 8930 viewsexiled_dictator

searching thru t'internet at recent pictures i can add the following:

he still got those teeth
he still got the long hair
he appears to have eaten a small elephant
has additional facial hair (looks ridicoulas)

Atlético Mineiro are paying him a basic £24k a week, but he adds some £5 million a year in personal sponsorships & bonuses, although the £500k a year deal with Coca Cola has now ended.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Login to get fewer ads

Ronaldinho on 19:34 - Jul 7 with 8856 viewsDeano19766

Jesus wept. Hopefully no truth in this otherwise it just adds even more fuel to the fire of my hatred of the Premiershite. If we sign players like this I will turn from indifference - but still pleased to see us win - to hoping we get relegated again. Not a nice thing to say about a club that I loved dearly for a large proportion of my life - until those cants Bernie and Flavio turned up and put me off after 25 years of massive love for the Superhoops. Now things have turned even more ridiculous than when they were here! Modern top flight football - no thanks
[Post edited 7 Jul 2014 19:36]
Ronaldinho on 19:38 - Jul 7 with 8836 viewsbosh67

Ronaldinho on 19:20 - Jul 7 by exiled_dictator

searching thru t'internet at recent pictures i can add the following:

he still got those teeth
he still got the long hair
he appears to have eaten a small elephant
has additional facial hair (looks ridicoulas)

Atlético Mineiro are paying him a basic £24k a week, but he adds some £5 million a year in personal sponsorships & bonuses, although the £500k a year deal with Coca Cola has now ended.

Is that because he finally managed to drink all the Coca Cola?

At least he understands the Dennis the Menace kit!

[Post edited 7 Jul 2014 19:40]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ronaldinho on 19:40 - Jul 7 with 8823 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ronaldinho on 19:34 - Jul 7 by Deano19766

Jesus wept. Hopefully no truth in this otherwise it just adds even more fuel to the fire of my hatred of the Premiershite. If we sign players like this I will turn from indifference - but still pleased to see us win - to hoping we get relegated again. Not a nice thing to say about a club that I loved dearly for a large proportion of my life - until those cants Bernie and Flavio turned up and put me off after 25 years of massive love for the Superhoops. Now things have turned even more ridiculous than when they were here! Modern top flight football - no thanks
[Post edited 7 Jul 2014 19:36]

Careful, I don't think we are allowed to be cynical on here.

I agree for the record.
Ronaldinho on 19:41 - Jul 7 with 8819 viewsTacticalR

Sounds like the right sort.

Air hostess clique

Ronaldinho on 19:45 - Jul 7 with 8800 viewsRangerJim

I reckon its linked to the nike sponsorship.

Nike certainly sponsor Ronnie.

does our kit and branding deal open doors for us to sign players who get paid millions for wearing a brand of boots?

Probably bollox anyhoo

Thoughts?
Ronaldinho on 19:54 - Jul 7 with 8763 viewsdanehoop

South American footballer of the year in 2013, barely played in 2014 through injury. Not one for us I'd hope.

Never knowingly understood

Ronaldinho on 19:55 - Jul 7 with 8761 viewsTheBlob

I've been watching him in the late night Copa Libertadores games - he's been out of this world.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Ronaldinho on 20:04 - Jul 7 with 8712 viewsSpiritofGregory

He was sensational in La Liga last season. Still has pace and silky skills.
Ronaldinho on 20:26 - Jul 7 with 8597 viewsrsonist

Would be an indefensible signing.

Would absolutely love it.
Ronaldinho on 20:34 - Jul 7 with 8544 viewsTacticalR

Stoke City ‘lead race’ for Brazilian cult hero Ronaldinho
http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/07/stoke-city-lead-race-for-brazilian-cult-hero-ronal

Air hostess clique

Ronaldinho on 20:58 - Jul 7 with 8431 viewsDWQPR

Great teeth!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Ronaldinho on 21:20 - Jul 7 with 8345 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ronaldinho on 20:34 - Jul 7 by TacticalR

Stoke City ‘lead race’ for Brazilian cult hero Ronaldinho
http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/07/stoke-city-lead-race-for-brazilian-cult-hero-ronal

If Mark Hughes wants him we should definitely stay clear!
Ronaldinho on 22:00 - Jul 7 with 8224 viewshoopstilidie

Done deal.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Ronaldinho on 22:17 - Jul 7 with 8167 viewsHooparoo

Ronaldinho on 22:00 - Jul 7 by hoopstilidie

Done deal.

Why stop there? What other stars do Nike have on their books? Maybe their Marketing Manager could pick the team so we can save on wages for Harry et al.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Ronaldinho on 23:26 - Jul 7 with 8032 viewsBrazilNutR

There are some seriously mis-informed people on this thread..

One said.."unbelievable in la Liga last season"..... WHAT?? he hasn't played in la liga for years.. since 2008! and has been in Brazil since 2010..

Another said he had been involved in a couple of sex scandals... I think this was a confusion with Ronaldo (also called ronaldinho in Brazil).. but usually referred to as Ronaldo Phenomenon... and rightly so!

Ronaldinho was a great player in his day, but he is not the right sort, famous party animal, and been lacking pace and not looked that convincing in the Brazilian league the last times I have seen him, so Premiership will be a tough call. Plus he will only come if wages are big..
I would still like it to happen, just to cement the QPR brand in Brazil...Julio Cesar has helped, but Ronaldinho is still a national favourite... some people wanted him in the world cup squad...
Ronaldinho on 23:45 - Jul 7 with 7999 viewsTacticalR

Ronaldinho on 23:26 - Jul 7 by BrazilNutR

There are some seriously mis-informed people on this thread..

One said.."unbelievable in la Liga last season"..... WHAT?? he hasn't played in la liga for years.. since 2008! and has been in Brazil since 2010..

Another said he had been involved in a couple of sex scandals... I think this was a confusion with Ronaldo (also called ronaldinho in Brazil).. but usually referred to as Ronaldo Phenomenon... and rightly so!

Ronaldinho was a great player in his day, but he is not the right sort, famous party animal, and been lacking pace and not looked that convincing in the Brazilian league the last times I have seen him, so Premiership will be a tough call. Plus he will only come if wages are big..
I would still like it to happen, just to cement the QPR brand in Brazil...Julio Cesar has helped, but Ronaldinho is still a national favourite... some people wanted him in the world cup squad...

Everybody round to César's gaff in Knightsbridge for the party!

Air hostess clique

Ronaldinho on 00:11 - Jul 8 with 7959 viewsFredManRave

Ronaldinho on 23:45 - Jul 7 by TacticalR

Everybody round to César's gaff in Knightsbridge for the party!

Will it be fancy dress?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024