Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! 21:48 - Jul 11 with 18616 viewsjamois

If the Mirror is to be believed...
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/crystal-palace-clinch-trans

If true, I'm very sad - the first signing I've liked the sound of for ages....

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 21:59 - Jul 13 with 3503 viewsLoftusRdW12

We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 10:54 - Jul 13 by THEBUSH

Caulker is a Tottenham reject, we don't seem to be able to sign him

Caulker wasn't a spurs reject.

"I still don't know who scored our first and third goals. I'll have a look tonight." Neil Warnock

We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 09:39 - Jul 14 with 3220 viewsTHEBUSH

We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 21:59 - Jul 13 by LoftusRdW12

Caulker wasn't a spurs reject.

Whose reject was he then ?
We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 10:15 - Jul 14 with 3155 viewsdaveB

some odd comments on here. Not sure why palace are called tin pot club, they have fantastic support, stayed up last season and should do again this year whilst we represent a much bigger gamble for a player. I doubt money comes into it if he has chosen Palace then it will be for football reasons and we have to accept that is going to happen.

Shame if he doesn't come as he is a fantastic defender
We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 10:21 - Jul 14 with 3117 viewspaulparker

Am I in a minority of one who doesn't really rate him
Im not that bothered if he comes or not TBH, the fact is if he was that great Spurs wouldn't have sold him, they also have 1st option to take him back , which they haven't
no massive clubs have come in for him
and last year I thought he was pretty crap, Cardiff were terrible at the back last year the amount of times caulker was out of position was untrue
for the 8 million we could probably get a couple of decent defenders from abroad
or the lad at celtic or the boy at forest and still have change
let him go to Palace

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 10:29 - Jul 14 with 3097 viewsRangersw12

We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 10:15 - Jul 14 by daveB

some odd comments on here. Not sure why palace are called tin pot club, they have fantastic support, stayed up last season and should do again this year whilst we represent a much bigger gamble for a player. I doubt money comes into it if he has chosen Palace then it will be for football reasons and we have to accept that is going to happen.

Shame if he doesn't come as he is a fantastic defender

I would say us and Palace both have similar chances of staying up

I also wouldn't class 15 year old kids with home banners singing Euro type nonsense "fantastic support" but each to their own
We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 10:32 - Jul 14 with 3078 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Is any of this, y'know, basd in fact?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 10:35 - Jul 14 with 3072 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 10:29 - Jul 14 by Rangersw12

I also wouldn't class 15 year old kids with home banners singing Euro type nonsense "fantastic support" but each to their own

If only.
We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 10:39 - Jul 14 with 3055 viewsThaiHoop

We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 10:21 - Jul 14 by paulparker

Im not that bothered if he comes or not TBH, the fact is if he was that great Spurs wouldn't have sold him, they also have 1st option to take him back , which they haven't
and last year I thought he was pretty crap, Cardiff were terrible at the back last year the amount of times caulker was out of position was untrue
for the 8 million we could probably get a couple of decent defenders from abroad
let him go to Palace

Not really rating him is fine (I can't say I've seen enough of him to comment) but to use the fact he's not good enough for Spurs as a reason for us not to want to get him is madness, like it or not we are in a totally different market to them.
Login to get fewer ads

We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 10:41 - Jul 14 with 3045 viewsCHUBBS

We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 10:21 - Jul 14 by paulparker

let him go to Palace

Sort of agree paul,although he is a good player who didn't have a great season for Cardiff he'd be the sort that would probably do alot better under Redknap and he's only going to improve.
The price is double what i think he's worth though and is the reason Swansea refused the option of signing him last season.
I'd definitely be looking abroad for cheaper value options but thats not really what we do is it!
We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 10:54 - Jul 14 with 2993 viewsdaveB

We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 10:29 - Jul 14 by Rangersw12

they get behind their team and make a real difference both home and away not sure what else fans can do.
We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 11:02 - Jul 14 with 2958 viewspaulparker

We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 10:41 - Jul 14 by CHUBBS

Sort of agree paul,although he is a good player who didn't have a great season for Cardiff he'd be the sort that would probably do alot better under Redknap and he's only going to improve.
The price is double what i think he's worth though and is the reason Swansea refused the option of signing him last season.
I'd definitely be looking abroad for cheaper value options but thats not really what we do is it!

your right Chubbs I think him rio & Ned as a back 3 would be good and he would improve under Arry & the guidance of rio , but for the money I think we can get a couple of decent young players , with a bit of good scouting ( I know , I know) we could get a couple of players for our 8 million , there's not a rush of clubs to sign caulker so a lot of people in the game don't obviously rate him, if he goes to palace so be it, if it was a choice between Ned & Caulker I know who I would rather have

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 14:50 - Jul 17 with 2820 viewsJonDoeman

Soton in for him now & I bet he chooses them.
This Mirror journo needs to take a look at himself, printing this premature bullshit.!!

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-southampton-make-their-move-for-

It Is What It Is !!

We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 15:16 - Jul 17 with 2718 viewsCFW

We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 14:50 - Jul 17 by JonDoeman

Soton in for him now & I bet he chooses them.
This Mirror journo needs to take a look at himself, printing this premature bullshit.!!

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-southampton-make-their-move-for-

Cannot see Southampton is any better option than us - Manager gone, best midfield player gone, England striker gone and best left back prospect in the country gone. Word is that Schriederlin wants out. CEO went last season. Ok they have money to spend but as we have found that is not always the answer, you have to get the deals over the line.
We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 15:32 - Jul 17 with 2669 viewsIrishR

We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 15:16 - Jul 17 by CFW

Cannot see Southampton is any better option than us - Manager gone, best midfield player gone, England striker gone and best left back prospect in the country gone. Word is that Schriederlin wants out. CEO went last season. Ok they have money to spend but as we have found that is not always the answer, you have to get the deals over the line.

I wouldnt worry about Soton too much. They produce players for fun and there scouting network is apparently very on the ball, lovren being an example.

Anyone have a link to the article explaining how the club was run, different surfaces to train on reflecting upcoming opponents, scouting network, Cortese knowing every person at the clubs name etc etc. Some things have obviously changed but this foundation was one we should look to replicate.
We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 18:11 - Jul 17 with 2438 viewssimmo

They have confirmed Sigurdsson - great signing

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 11:46 - Jul 18 with 2139 viewseghamranger

Bump!!!

Looks like we are leading the race for him now
We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 11:48 - Jul 18 with 2124 viewsJonDoeman

We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 15:16 - Jul 17 by CFW

yeh will be interesting how they get on next season.

It Is What It Is !!

We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 11:49 - Jul 18 with 2116 viewsJonDoeman

We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 11:46 - Jul 18 by eghamranger

Bump!!!

Looks like we are leading the race for him now

about time this tart made his mind up!

It Is What It Is !!

We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 11:52 - Jul 18 with 2092 viewseghamranger

Not on tmr Cardiff pre season to Austria, so I think he will sign today or Monday...having a nervous wee at the thought
We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 12:03 - Jul 18 with 2055 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 11:52 - Jul 18 by eghamranger

Not on tmr Cardiff pre season to Austria, so I think he will sign today or Monday...having a nervous wee at the thought

Sorry, I think he's worse than useless and I don't like him.

Supporters, why prevaricate? Make your mind up early. Then sell your season ticket.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2014 12:03]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 18:52 - Jul 18 with 1897 viewssmegma

Harry was on BBC earlier and the presenter said we had signed Caulker.
We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 19:20 - Jul 18 with 1814 viewsrichranger

Don't get your hopes too high. All the stories today about Caulker are old news. We agreed a fee with Cardiff 2 weeks ago, and Caulker is weighing up his options. He really wants to go to Liverpool, but Palace still in the running too.
We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 20:51 - Jul 18 with 1698 viewsBlackCrowe

It'd be nice if occasionally we stole in at the last minute to grab a player rather than be one doing all the running from day 1.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 21:10 - Jul 18 with 1635 viewsblacky200

We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 20:51 - Jul 18 by BlackCrowe

It'd be nice if occasionally we stole in at the last minute to grab a player rather than be one doing all the running from day 1.

Like we did with Remy?
We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace!! on 21:26 - Jul 18 with 1590 viewsHollowayRanger

we been after caulker for almost a month now

if he wanted to be here he'll be here by now

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024