Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Show your support 10:37 - Jul 13 with 15108 viewspompeyhoop

http://stopwar.org.uk/events/national-gaza-demonstration-saturday-19-july-stop-t

Anton Ferdinand was not a very good footballer...

Show your support on 10:41 - Jul 13 with 8133 viewsHayesender

No doubt it'll be the usual uaf rent a mob types

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Show your support on 10:52 - Jul 13 with 8116 viewsBromleyHoop

Is this a demonstration against a group of people sending rockets into civilian areas and killing innocent people? If so can you tell me, is this demonstration pro or anti Palestinian?

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Show your support on 11:05 - Jul 13 with 8096 viewsTHEBUSH

For me, it's about time the USA stopped supporting Israel, perhaps then something serious can be done about bringing peace to that area.
Show your support on 11:07 - Jul 13 with 8084 viewsSpiritofGregory

Hamas need to stop firing rockets at Isreal.

I'm not falling for leftist media propaganda.
Show your support on 11:08 - Jul 13 with 8081 viewsSpiritofGregory

Show your support on 11:05 - Jul 13 by THEBUSH

For me, it's about time the USA stopped supporting Israel, perhaps then something serious can be done about bringing peace to that area.

Saudi Arabia and Iran to stop supporting Hamas.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2014 11:09]
Show your support on 11:10 - Jul 13 with 8083 viewsBromleyHoop

Show your support on 11:05 - Jul 13 by THEBUSH

That's one of the most naiive things I've ever read.

Show your support on 11:25 - Jul 13 with 8050 viewsessextaxiboy

Am I stupid for not giving a sh@t. ?

They are like two crack addicts , you can only take them to re hab so many times before saying "oh just get on with it" .

I have come to just care about what affects me and my family directly and that I can influence .

You may need to revise your naive comment Bromley ...just the way I feel
[Post edited 13 Jul 2014 11:26]
Show your support on 11:37 - Jul 13 with 8034 viewsTHEBUSH

Show your support on 11:10 - Jul 13 by BromleyHoop

That's one of the most naiive things I've ever read.

That's because your a very naive person
Login to get fewer ads

Show your support on 11:44 - Jul 13 with 8025 viewsTHEBUSH

Show your support on 11:08 - Jul 13 by SpiritofGregory

Saudi Arabia and Iran to stop supporting Hamas.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2014 11:09]

Saudi Arabia are one of the USA's biggest allies in the middle east !!
Show your support on 12:56 - Jul 13 with 7946 viewsexiled_dictator

was waiting for someone to post something about the middle east situation.

ok, as a muslim, i never want to see fellow muslims killed.
but i have absolutely no sympathy for the palestinians or hamas.
before the cancer that is hamas, tookover gaza by force, the palestinians had several opportunities to sign peace with israel and get everything that they asked for. but arafat always said that he couldn't be the palestinians representative that signed peace with israel.
so several opportunities came & went, and opportunities were lost.
and along came hamas because people were disillusioned with plo.
hamas don't want peace - they want the destruction of israel.
you cannot sign peace with someone who doesn't want to sign peace.
so we have this ongoing cycle of violence where hamas fires rockets into israel till israel gets pissed off enough to stop hamas.
and inevitably civilians get hurt.

i believe that israel has the right to exist, and is the homaland of the jews.
i wonder how many other posters on here can say the same ....
but israel must use reasonable force to try & stop hamas firing rockets.

i read yesterday that 29 people were killed in a gunman attack in iraq, 58 were killed in a suicide bombing, 500 were killed in ukraine in 1 attack, and syria continues to spiral out of control.

will stop the war mention any of these atrocities as well?
and when i look at the list of people associated with stop the war, my empty stomach turns over. i would never want any one of them ever representing me as a muslim. a bunch of outlaws at best.

stop the war
get a ceasefire in place
stop the killing
but deal with the root cause too
(that's hamas, by the way).

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Show your support on 13:14 - Jul 13 with 7913 viewsLblock

The never ending circle of violence and blood lust continues.

As ever, if there was a massive oil field right in the middle of the Gaza strip this would be sorted immediately.
Same goes for Syria.

It's no wonder the Edgware Road is the preferred location for most of the Middle Easties I know.
Incomparable to Norn Ireland as to an ignorant git like me it seems Muslims enjoy death for their religion and Jews seem to want to encourage them to do this! At least Catholics and Proddies generally want to stay alive!

Sad state of affairs

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Show your support on 13:26 - Jul 13 with 7893 viewsozranger

Show your support on 11:44 - Jul 13 by THEBUSH

This is a whole lot more complex that most think.

Now it has been revealed that a unity between Saudi Arabia and Israel is being brokered, both concerned about the rise of ISIL and the lack of action by the US. If the US do choose to get rid of ISIL, they will also get rid of the main enemy to the Assad govt in Syria, the one main govt they have also been trying to remove from power. There is also talk of the US supporting Iran in a move against ISIL, which sounds, but may not be as much as people think, far fetched. Then there is also the problem of Saudi Arabia and Qatar both originating from the same family of arabs (Wahhabi) yet having taken quite different views in relation to Islam (Qatar fosters the Muslim Brotherhood, those being ousted in Egypt). Finally, as many may have read, ISIL is doing something good. They are telling FIFA to not hold the WC in Qatar. A lot of this returns to the borders created by the likes of GB and France at the end of the Great War.

If you are interested in reading about the first item I have mentioned above, PM me and I will send it through. Note that as it is long, but not too long and most here may not want to read it.
Show your support on 13:30 - Jul 13 with 7884 viewswood_hoop

Show your support on 12:56 - Jul 13 by exiled_dictator

was waiting for someone to post something about the middle east situation.

ok, as a muslim, i never want to see fellow muslims killed.
but i have absolutely no sympathy for the palestinians or hamas.
before the cancer that is hamas, tookover gaza by force, the palestinians had several opportunities to sign peace with israel and get everything that they asked for. but arafat always said that he couldn't be the palestinians representative that signed peace with israel.
so several opportunities came & went, and opportunities were lost.
and along came hamas because people were disillusioned with plo.
hamas don't want peace - they want the destruction of israel.
you cannot sign peace with someone who doesn't want to sign peace.
so we have this ongoing cycle of violence where hamas fires rockets into israel till israel gets pissed off enough to stop hamas.
and inevitably civilians get hurt.

i believe that israel has the right to exist, and is the homaland of the jews.
i wonder how many other posters on here can say the same ....
but israel must use reasonable force to try & stop hamas firing rockets.

i read yesterday that 29 people were killed in a gunman attack in iraq, 58 were killed in a suicide bombing, 500 were killed in ukraine in 1 attack, and syria continues to spiral out of control.

will stop the war mention any of these atrocities as well?
and when i look at the list of people associated with stop the war, my empty stomach turns over. i would never want any one of them ever representing me as a muslim. a bunch of outlaws at best.

stop the war
get a ceasefire in place
stop the killing
but deal with the root cause too
(that's hamas, by the way).

Well said Exiled, a shame a few more from the Muslim world did not also condemn against this unending circle that Hamas seem intent on following,

Hamas really is a blight on getting things resolved betweeen Israel & Palestine, no doubt there will be those that will be fervently against Israel taking the actions they are now doing, but really what is the solution, peace talks will never happen whilst Hammas exist, the Israeli's will have no choice but to use force to protect their people, maybe time has come to just let Israel get on with it and take whatever actions they feel relevant, won't eradicate Hammas but maybe buy time and stop for a while the senseless killings on both sides.
Show your support on 13:36 - Jul 13 with 7874 viewskropotkin41

I am pretty stunned that anyone should see moral equivalence between a state that exists on stolen land and has been in violation of UN resolutions, that is to say international law for decades, and what is essentially a defenceless ghetto. I'm no supporter of Hamas and my preferred solution would not be one state or two states, but no state, but none of that is important, the children Israel is killing aren't terrorists or Hamas members or even Muslims, they are just children. Even if for some strange reason you feel compelled to support the apartheid state that is Israel, don't swallow the propaganda line that there is a war going on here, this is mass murder by the most powerful military in the region.

If your homeland had been invaded 60 odd years ago, stolen from under you and virtually every last scrap of it settled by another people do you like to think that you'd give up the fight, say "oh well, okay then, you have the place where we used to live, you keep the land we used to farm and keep on taking more"?

And another thing as I'm going on, it is not in any way anti-Semitic to condemn Zionism. Both Palestinians and Israelis are Semitic for a start, secondly not all Jewish people support the terrible policies of the Israeli state and thirdly finding someone's genocidal violence disgusting and disgraceful is not at all the same as commenting on their race or their faith.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Show your support on 13:51 - Jul 13 with 7851 viewsTHEBUSH

The problem is Kropotkin41, Israel are winning the propaganda war, especially in the USA.

As you say, Israel don't believe in following the UN resolutions, where it has been condemned 45 times, they just do as they want, so the killing continues.
Show your support on 13:52 - Jul 13 with 7850 viewsTheBlob

Show your support on 13:36 - Jul 13 by kropotkin41

I am pretty stunned that anyone should see moral equivalence between a state that exists on stolen land and has been in violation of UN resolutions, that is to say international law for decades, and what is essentially a defenceless ghetto. I'm no supporter of Hamas and my preferred solution would not be one state or two states, but no state, but none of that is important, the children Israel is killing aren't terrorists or Hamas members or even Muslims, they are just children. Even if for some strange reason you feel compelled to support the apartheid state that is Israel, don't swallow the propaganda line that there is a war going on here, this is mass murder by the most powerful military in the region.

If your homeland had been invaded 60 odd years ago, stolen from under you and virtually every last scrap of it settled by another people do you like to think that you'd give up the fight, say "oh well, okay then, you have the place where we used to live, you keep the land we used to farm and keep on taking more"?

And another thing as I'm going on, it is not in any way anti-Semitic to condemn Zionism. Both Palestinians and Israelis are Semitic for a start, secondly not all Jewish people support the terrible policies of the Israeli state and thirdly finding someone's genocidal violence disgusting and disgraceful is not at all the same as commenting on their race or their faith.

Good lord,I find myself in agreement.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Show your support on 14:42 - Jul 13 with 7794 viewsJAPRANGERS

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/hamas-just-attempted-to-create-a-horrific-nuclear

Hamas firing missiles at Israel, what did they expect as a response?? Hope Israel absolutely crushes them.
Show your support on 14:49 - Jul 13 with 7786 viewswood_hoop

Depends on just whose version of events you believe, plenty of fact & fiction out there to wrestle through and still not come to a clear conclusion.

This could go on for ever and doubt there will ever be an end until one or the other is completely wiped out, the Jewish community has been around for 3,000 years, the Palestinians are a mix of Syrians, Lebanese and others, there was no real Palestinian State, it was used by a mix of peoples and religions for many centuries, as in many wars the winners will take possesion of lands and the residents if not on the winning side will flee, maybe Israel has been too vigorous in their land grabbing but their view is it adds a bit more to the barrier they have set up to protect their peoples.

Depends on who's propoganda you listen to most but the Palestinians dancing in the street after 7/11 hardly will endear them to many in the west, Israel mass murderers?
more they have the better and more sophisticated weapons and are not adverse to using them, this does grate amongst some of their enemies and so far none of them have managed to eradicate Israel and while they around it makes that Muslim Caliphate just a little harder to achieve across the whole area.
Show your support on 15:02 - Jul 13 with 7767 viewsstowmarketrange

Show your support on 13:52 - Jul 13 by TheBlob

Good lord,I find myself in agreement.

And me too.
If it isn't bad enough that they were given enough land over 50 years ago,they still keep building illegal settlements on someone else's land.They also build a so called peace wall which divides towns and villages on Palestinian land.All with the support of the USA.
I don't agree with Hamas,but when you back people into a corner with not much else to lose,and what else do you expect.
Show your support on 15:18 - Jul 13 with 7747 viewsSpiritofGregory

Rockets are being fired on a regular basis and the population of Isreal are constantly being told that they will be wiped off the face of the earth. There are Arab settlements in Isreal yet they are not being forced to move.

The so called occupation used to be land occupied by the Jewish people for at least 3 thousand years, you talk about stealing land the Jewish people were forced out of their lands, why do you think that so many settled in Europe.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2014 15:29]
Show your support on 15:23 - Jul 13 with 7744 viewsSpiritofGregory

Show your support on 11:44 - Jul 13 by THEBUSH

They will use their oil money to further their interests and agendas. Who do you think funds the building of major mosques across Europe and the US.
Show your support on 16:28 - Jul 13 with 7692 viewsWesty75

Show your support on 14:42 - Jul 13 by JAPRANGERS

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/hamas-just-attempted-to-create-a-horrific-nuclear

Hamas firing missiles at Israel, what did they expect as a response?? Hope Israel absolutely crushes them.

Crushes who? Hamas or the residents of Gaza? There is a difference. Bombing a heavily built up civilian area because Hamas militants happen to live there doesn't seem like a terribly effective or proportionate way either to deal with the existing problem, or bring a lasting peace.

What would we have been saying if this was the South African government during apartheid bombing Soweto? I understand Israel wants to deal with Hamas but this isn't the way to do it.
Show your support on 16:47 - Jul 13 with 7661 viewsBromleyHoop

Would you support ISIS?
Would you support Boko Haram in Nigeria?
Would you support Al Quaeda?

Then why would you support Hamas, a Muslim fundamentalist terrorist group that controls the Gaza strip?

I find it staggering that sections of the political left in this and other countries support a group that is as far from being 'liberal' as you can get.

Show your support on 17:02 - Jul 13 with 7640 viewsJigsore

oh please stop turning this into a left v right battleground

No one even knows who is to blame over this anymore but I can't see how it's going to end any time soon on peaceful terms.

the best way I heard it described was that Palestine and Israel are simply trying to determine how many wrongs actually make a right. I think we're in the hundreds of thousands at the moment.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Show your support on 17:19 - Jul 13 with 7617 viewstimcocking

Israel will stop if Hamas stop, but Hamas won't stop.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024