Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leroy Fer 10:42 - Jul 13 with 5683 viewsHayesender

According to the people (I know I know)

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Leroy Fer on 14:39 - Jul 13 with 4082 viewsrsonist

Yes please.
Leroy Fer on 15:46 - Jul 13 with 3932 viewsLoft1979

+1
Leroy Fer on 15:48 - Jul 13 with 3921 viewsLblock

You want Fame? Well fame costs, and it's here where you start paying, with sweat and your life if you miss place a pass in front of the Loft.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Leroy Fer on 16:15 - Jul 13 with 3863 viewsBklynRanger

He can't read mon
Leroy Fer on 16:23 - Jul 13 with 3834 viewseghamranger

Expect to see him, Micah Richards, Hooper, Ferdinand, Caulker at Harlington in the morning. Adel popped in on Friday and Remy is on the Air France flight in on Tuesday. Austin is thinking over the Sunderland offer and Defoe is renting a house in West Drayton for 3 months.

I'm leaving my current job and I've got a job with the Daily Mirror 😄
Leroy Fer on 19:29 - Jul 13 with 3514 viewsLblock

Leroy Fer on 16:23 - Jul 13 by eghamranger

Expect to see him, Micah Richards, Hooper, Ferdinand, Caulker at Harlington in the morning. Adel popped in on Friday and Remy is on the Air France flight in on Tuesday. Austin is thinking over the Sunderland offer and Defoe is renting a house in West Drayton for 3 months.

I'm leaving my current job and I've got a job with the Daily Mirror 😄

I hope it's as Sports Chief Editor

Coz that's some seriously good shite man

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Leroy Fer on 09:18 - Jul 14 with 3143 viewssimmo

Never happen, but would love this guy at rangers.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Leroy Fer on 17:02 - Jul 14 with 3033 viewsMaggsinho

Deal is almost done according to Dutch media, £4.7m.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2014 17:02]
Login to get fewer ads

Leroy Fer on 17:08 - Jul 14 with 3008 viewsadhoc_qpr

Leroy Fer on 17:02 - Jul 14 by Maggsinho

Any links?

We badly need a more energetic centre midfielder, but i can't say Fer really stood out for Norwich last season on the odd occasion i saw them play.
Leroy Fer on 17:24 - Jul 14 with 2948 viewssimmo

Leroy Fer on 17:02 - Jul 14 by Maggsinho

I won't believe it until it's properly actually official. He's a class box to box midfielder, been a fan for a while. Strong, quick, good in the air, loves a tackle and wil chip in with the odd goal. Would be superb business....

Leroy Fer on 17:38 - Jul 14 with 2872 viewsingeminate

Leroy Fer on 17:24 - Jul 14 by simmo

I won't believe it until it's properly actually official. He's a class box to box midfielder, been a fan for a while. Strong, quick, good in the air, loves a tackle and wil chip in with the odd goal. Would be superb business....

is old Leroy the one who booted it on when he was meant to pass back to the keeps after an injury?

If so I liked him - unusually honest in the post match, said something ala , of course I did it on purpose, in football you need to score whenever you can.

sign him up!

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Leroy Fer on 17:41 - Jul 14 with 2858 viewsderbyhoop

Leroy Fer on 19:29 - Jul 13 by Lblock

I hope it's as Sports Chief Editor

Coz that's some seriously good shite man

Been smoking some seriously good shite, you mean ;)
still no more unbelievable than what has passed for journalism this summer.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Leroy Fer on 17:47 - Jul 14 with 2820 viewssimmo

Leroy Fer on 17:38 - Jul 14 by ingeminate

is old Leroy the one who booted it on when he was meant to pass back to the keeps after an injury?

If so I liked him - unusually honest in the post match, said something ala , of course I did it on purpose, in football you need to score whenever you can.

sign him up!

Yeah I think it is, scored for Holland int he WC despite playing only 15mins too. He almost signed for Everton before Norwich too.

Leroy Fer on 18:00 - Jul 14 with 2771 views08olesen

The only thing that concerns me is that Norwich went down despite having quality players like Redmond, Fer, Snograss, Hooper.

If they were that good why did they go down!

I think Fer is exactly the type of player we need in midfield, but it just concerns me that many of Norwich signings did not stand up when it got tough, how do we know fer wont do the same this year, the same goes for Hooper.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Leroy Fer on 18:05 - Jul 14 with 2737 viewssimmo

Leroy Fer on 18:00 - Jul 14 by 08olesen

The only thing that concerns me is that Norwich went down despite having quality players like Redmond, Fer, Snograss, Hooper.

I think Fer is exactly the type of player we need in midfield, but it just concerns me that many of Norwich signings did not stand up when it got tough, how do we know fer wont do the same this year, the same goes for Hooper.

3 teams go down whatever happens, so good players will always end up in teams that are relegated. Also they had Hughton, who although I like, I don't rate as a manager.

Leroy Fer on 18:05 - Jul 14 with 2735 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Good players doesn't make a good team, look at Palace, managed to stay up with Delaney and Gabbidon !

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Leroy Fer on 19:02 - Jul 14 with 2597 views08olesen

Leroy Fer on 18:05 - Jul 14 by RANGERS4EVER

Good players doesn't make a good team, look at Palace, managed to stay up with Delaney and Gabbidon !

Thats my point though. Is he a team player because nobody could doubt the ability that Norwich had, and obviously i am not blaming Fer alone, but he didnt exactly stand out in that team who were generally poor all round.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Leroy Fer on 19:38 - Jul 14 with 2522 viewsWadR

Leroy Fer on 19:02 - Jul 14 by 08olesen

Thats my point though. Is he a team player because nobody could doubt the ability that Norwich had, and obviously i am not blaming Fer alone, but he didnt exactly stand out in that team who were generally poor all round.

" He was a first choice starter til he got injured and at one point was a candidate for POTS had he kept up his form for the whole season. As it happened he got injured and never quite got it back then Adams didn't really play him in the last few games for reasons that are probably known only to him. " Quote from a Norwich forum suggests he was pretty good.

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/3147291/ShowPost.aspx

Quite interesting thread on him, and where he's best suited to playing. I rather like the sound of a midfield 3 of Barton, Faurlin(?), Fer. Fer makes up for lack of pace in other 2. All 3 good tacklers and reasonably good passers.

The thread also mentions Jonny Howson who'd no doubt be cheaper and I've always thought was rather good.
Leroy Fer on 20:08 - Jul 14 with 2389 viewsBklynRanger

Thanks, Wad. That thread (page 3 anyway) makes him sound a bit like a more polished Diakite. Someone who is better suited to surging forward than playing the DM role.
Leroy Fer on 20:26 - Jul 14 with 2347 viewsrsonist

Hughton and his negative tactics were a big part of it. Didn't sack him soon enough.
Leroy Fer on 21:29 - Jul 14 with 2231 viewskingo

According the Dutch press it is all done and we have agreed a 6 million euro fee with Norwich.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Leroy Fer on 23:12 - Jul 14 with 2123 viewsLoft1979

Leroy Fer on 21:29 - Jul 14 by kingo

According the Dutch press it is all done and we have agreed a 6 million euro fee with Norwich.

Awesome!!!
That really would be great.
Leroy Fer on 08:34 - Jul 15 with 1944 viewsJonDoeman

Leroy Fer on 19:38 - Jul 14 by WadR

" He was a first choice starter til he got injured and at one point was a candidate for POTS had he kept up his form for the whole season. As it happened he got injured and never quite got it back then Adams didn't really play him in the last few games for reasons that are probably known only to him. " Quote from a Norwich forum suggests he was pretty good.

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/3147291/ShowPost.aspx

Quite interesting thread on him, and where he's best suited to playing. I rather like the sound of a midfield 3 of Barton, Faurlin(?), Fer. Fer makes up for lack of pace in other 2. All 3 good tacklers and reasonably good passers.

The thread also mentions Jonny Howson who'd no doubt be cheaper and I've always thought was rather good.

They've got a high opinion of the player & a low opinion of QPR haven't they !! Fck em.

It Is What It Is !!

Leroy Fer on 09:21 - Jul 15 with 1872 viewsdaveB

I only saw him on highlights last season but wasn't that impressed by him, have seen him in the past playing for Holland and Twente and he looked a much better player so maybe it was the tactics at Norwich which didn't suit him. At that sort of price he's well worth getting in
Leroy Fer on 11:52 - Jul 15 with 1737 viewsRangersAreBack

Chris Hughton. Simples.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024