Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rio's video diary of today 00:05 - Jul 18 with 4900 viewssdm1508

Worth a watch. Comes across as very genuine and does seem it is about the football

http://5mag.co/sport/rio-ferdinand-signs-for-qpr
Rio's video diary of today on 00:10 - Jul 18 with 4876 viewsBromleyHoop

I think Rio is going to give our media team a run for their money! I think he confirmed his transfer before the club did. I wonder if there's anything written into his contract about his media/twitter posts.

From what I've seen Rio makes the best use of social media which is not something that can be said of some (one) of our players in the past!!

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Rio's video diary of today on 01:03 - Jul 18 with 4805 viewsbarbicanranger

Enjoyed that, thanks for the link. Have to agree with the original post here, watched that expecting it to be a load of drivel, rio big'in himself up etc., but it was good - never really paid much attention to the guy but he does seem down to earth considering what he's achieved and seems chuffed to be working for harry and the connection he has with the club. Much better than a scripted video from media team.
Rio's video diary of today on 01:15 - Jul 18 with 4788 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Yes, came across well. Very good point about keeping on playing. But stating the obvious: if he, Rob and Ned can keep a stack of clean sheets then I don't particularly care what he's like.

It's got to be Yarg

Rio's video diary of today on 08:31 - Jul 18 with 4524 viewsBilly_Kershaw

"QPR in 4 hour medical shocker!"

No, make that "QPR in medical shocker!"

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

Rio's video diary of today on 08:44 - Jul 18 with 4485 viewsPommyhoop

Got to admit he's winning me round.Certainly seems up for it..
Our shirt tho!!!!!
[Post edited 18 Jul 2014 8:46]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Rio's video diary of today on 09:30 - Jul 18 with 4404 viewsWestminsteRs

Dean Sturridge did well to get through a four hour medical. Oh, wait...

I'm broadly positive about this. Agree with the consternation about that blo0dy shirt though.
Rio's video diary of today on 10:08 - Jul 18 with 4335 viewsrosseeles

Really good little insight that, get the feeling he'll give his all for Harry and us. Question, do you think hes going to be made captain this season?
Rio's video diary of today on 10:08 - Jul 18 with 4335 viewsAlvarado

sound is too quiet for me to make out. Odd.
Login to get fewer ads

Rio's video diary of today on 10:16 - Jul 18 with 4314 viewsRed_Ranger

Rio's video diary of today on 10:08 - Jul 18 by rosseeles

Really good little insight that, get the feeling he'll give his all for Harry and us. Question, do you think hes going to be made captain this season?

Yup, I think he will be captain. He and Barton is going to be interesting especially over the captains band as I assume Hill will get less games.
Rio's video diary of today on 10:18 - Jul 18 with 4306 viewsrosseeles

yeah it'll be one of those two, hill will play very little and im sure hes aware.
Rio's video diary of today on 10:22 - Jul 18 with 4298 viewsFDC

1 minute 30 secs: What a great opportunity to say "Say You Rs" missed.
Rio's video diary of today on 10:46 - Jul 18 with 4260 viewslondonscottish

Rio's video diary of today on 01:03 - Jul 18 by barbicanranger

Enjoyed that, thanks for the link. Have to agree with the original post here, watched that expecting it to be a load of drivel, rio big'in himself up etc., but it was good - never really paid much attention to the guy but he does seem down to earth considering what he's achieved and seems chuffed to be working for harry and the connection he has with the club. Much better than a scripted video from media team.

I'd never paid much attention to Rio either until I started seeing him on the WC coverage - was impressed with how he came across as a pundit.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Rio's video diary of today on 12:48 - Jul 18 with 4163 viewsDejR_vu

Great video.

Made me smile when he said he thought it had been a long day, 20.45 having left the house at 11.30. That's nine hours where in the main he was sitting on a bed letting the physios do their work. Life of a footballer indeed!

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Rio's video diary of today on 13:49 - Jul 18 with 4109 viewsPinnerPaul

Didn't seem too impressed with one of the staff , not sure if nurse, physio or doctor

He said "Have you done this before?" !!!!!
Rio's video diary of today on 14:11 - Jul 18 with 4051 viewsthame_hoops

Rio's video diary of today on 13:49 - Jul 18 by PinnerPaul

Didn't seem too impressed with one of the staff , not sure if nurse, physio or doctor

He said "Have you done this before?" !!!!!

Rio's video diary of today on 14:47 - Jul 18 with 3976 viewswombat

Rio's video diary of today on 14:11 - Jul 18 by thame_hoops

Not sure about his medical about did you hear his car engine , sounded rough as buggery not a good sign

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Rio's video diary of today on 14:52 - Jul 18 with 3956 viewsNorthernr

Rio's video diary of today on 08:31 - Jul 18 by Billy_Kershaw

"QPR in 4 hour medical shocker!"

No, make that "QPR in medical shocker!"

Rio's video diary of today on 19:00 - Jul 19 with 3721 viewseastside_r

Liked that a lot. Great attitude.
Rio's video diary of today on 19:34 - Jul 19 with 3691 viewsBilly_Kershaw

Rio's video diary of today on 14:52 - Jul 18 by Northernr

Now that you come to mention Dr. Nick, in the video Rio does ask the guy "Are you sure you've done this before?"

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

Rio's video diary of today on 22:52 - Jul 19 with 3590 viewssheppetonrs

Rio's video diary of today on 08:44 - Jul 18 by Pommyhoop

Got to admit he's winning me round.Certainly seems up for it..
Our shirt tho!!!!!
[Post edited 18 Jul 2014 8:46]

Still pinching myself that we've got him. He is a top pro who will serve us very well this season. Any club outside top 7 would have signed him IMHO, but you have to had it to redknapp as he is the reason rio signed for us
Rio's video diary of today on 12:54 - Jul 20 with 3449 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

I was NOT keen on signing him when the rumours started. Too old, too injured, a big time Charlie and another Park! But as time has gone on I've softened and thought that perhaps he is a bigger better man than the likes of Bosingwa and Park, and has the family connection. Funny that we didn't think he'd make it as a youth and now he is back to finish off playing. But anyway, he alongside a younger player like Caulker could be good and he is only on a year long deal. So I'm softening to his arrival.

The video was really good, if badly produced! Really anyone could do better than that but maybe !r Taylor will help with the next one! God to see the insights and somewhat comforting to know that our medical process is (now, at least) a bugger to get through, quite right too.

He certainly seems like 'the right sort'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024