Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remy staying? 21:21 - Jul 20 with 5199 viewsHooparoo

Apparently Borini doesn't want to go to Sunderland and is on the plane with the Liverpool squad as he wants to fight for his place.

They won't need Remy then will they? Would love it if he stays.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Remy staying? on 21:31 - Jul 20 with 4193 viewsTacticalR

Being sent to Sunderland is a breach of human rights.

Air hostess clique

Remy staying? on 21:34 - Jul 20 with 4166 viewsRed_Ranger

Remy staying? on 21:31 - Jul 20 by TacticalR

Being sent to Sunderland is a breach of human rights.

Lol. Very funny
Remy staying? on 22:24 - Jul 20 with 3876 viewsWeaverQPR

Borini has no relevance to the Remy deal.

@WeavQPR

Remy staying? on 22:38 - Jul 20 with 3803 viewshamptonhillhoop

They'll just loan borini to us as part of the remy deal
Remy staying? on 22:40 - Jul 20 with 3792 viewsBrightonhoop

Getting sick of hearing will he/wont he with Remy. He should pull on the shirt or fark orf.
Remy staying? on 22:45 - Jul 20 with 3758 viewsconnell10

Remy staying? on 22:40 - Jul 20 by Brightonhoop

Getting sick of hearing will he/wont he with Remy. He should pull on the shirt or fark orf.

I said this in a thread a few weeks back mate and got slated! remy is a greedy little focker who imo is defo not the right sort for us! the sooner he focks off the better!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Remy staying? on 22:46 - Jul 20 with 3752 viewseghamranger

Source?
Remy staying? on 23:05 - Jul 20 with 3651 viewsBrightonhoop

Remy staying? on 22:45 - Jul 20 by connell10

I said this in a thread a few weeks back mate and got slated! remy is a greedy little focker who imo is defo not the right sort for us! the sooner he focks off the better!

He's a good player but he is beginning to hang around like a bad smell now. We need to get on, with him or without him, it's decision time. There's not exactly an orderly queue round the block for him. If I was Fernandes I'd give him an ultimatum of 48 hours, cant let another week go by. He's had every opportunity and is taking liberties now imo. If Newcastle were coming in at £15 Mil then he'd be a Club assett, but at £8m he needs to fark orf. Or committ and pull on the shirt pronto.
Login to get fewer ads

Remy staying? on 23:55 - Jul 20 with 3548 viewsFDC

Medical with liverpool tomorrow apparently
Remy staying? on 00:01 - Jul 21 with 3532 viewsOakR

Remy staying? on 23:05 - Jul 20 by Brightonhoop

He's a good player but he is beginning to hang around like a bad smell now. We need to get on, with him or without him, it's decision time. There's not exactly an orderly queue round the block for him. If I was Fernandes I'd give him an ultimatum of 48 hours, cant let another week go by. He's had every opportunity and is taking liberties now imo. If Newcastle were coming in at £15 Mil then he'd be a Club assett, but at £8m he needs to fark orf. Or committ and pull on the shirt pronto.

Doubt he can give him an ultimatum if that release clause is there. This will only work once it expires, assuming it can only be activated before a certain date and not up until the end of the transfer windows.

If we are wing pragmatic, why would someone with no allegiance to us stay when he could go and play Champions League football next year under a manager likely to play to his strengths, playing with better players. It's not really greed, its a logical decision.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Remy staying? on 00:21 - Jul 21 with 3490 viewsCanadaRanger

Remy staying? on 00:01 - Jul 21 by OakR

Doubt he can give him an ultimatum if that release clause is there. This will only work once it expires, assuming it can only be activated before a certain date and not up until the end of the transfer windows.

If we are wing pragmatic, why would someone with no allegiance to us stay when he could go and play Champions League football next year under a manager likely to play to his strengths, playing with better players. It's not really greed, its a logical decision.

Where ever was there any room for loyalty from "star players" when "logic" and money and agents are involved...

(Sorry, cynical mood today)
Remy staying? on 09:20 - Jul 21 with 3117 viewssimmo

Remy staying? on 22:24 - Jul 20 by WeaverQPR

Borini has no relevance to the Remy deal.

Exactly - Remy is approximately 18 times the player that Borini ever could be.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Remy staying? on 23:06 - Jul 21 with 2802 viewsLoft1979

Question: With Remy situation resolved who becomes the target? I suspect Troy Deeney rumors were based on whether or not Remy departed.
Remy staying? on 00:15 - Jul 22 with 2701 viewsbarbicanranger

Would you take Borini at Qpr?

I would. Not for farking 14m though. Season long loan.
Remy staying? on 09:38 - Jul 22 with 2586 viewsTheBlob

There might be a spanner in the works in the form of Benzema.Scouse reportedly set to make a £40m offer.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Remy staying? on 09:42 - Jul 22 with 2566 viewssimmo

Remy staying? on 00:15 - Jul 22 by barbicanranger

Would you take Borini at Qpr?

I would. Not for farking 14m though. Season long loan.

Not ideally, I don't rate him. 14m is about 12.5m more than I would expect a club to have to pay for him TBH....

This Ajax guy is taking his time, it looks less likely the longer it goes on...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Remy staying? on 09:50 - Jul 22 with 2522 viewsrosseeles

Didnt the Ajax guy also play in a friendly over the weekend, seems to be dragging to much? Im pretty sure Remy will be announced to Liverpool today, probably around the same time as caulker signs, to keep people happy

As for deeny Leicester had a 6.2 mill bid turned down, so he wouldnt be cheap
Remy staying? on 10:23 - Jul 22 with 2466 viewsQPR442

As I have said before, Gutted to see Remy go as I think his goals would keep us up. A bit miffed as well with TF as he hinted at both Remy and Adel to stay? (Pie in the sky).
All it needs is for Charlie and Bobby to get injured and we are done. Unlike the championship where we got away with it big time due to the poor standard of football, you get found out in the Prem.
We really need to get it right this time around.
Remy staying? on 10:28 - Jul 22 with 2442 viewsMaggsinho

Remy staying? on 10:23 - Jul 22 by QPR442

As I have said before, Gutted to see Remy go as I think his goals would keep us up. A bit miffed as well with TF as he hinted at both Remy and Adel to stay? (Pie in the sky).
All it needs is for Charlie and Bobby to get injured and we are done. Unlike the championship where we got away with it big time due to the poor standard of football, you get found out in the Prem.
We really need to get it right this time around.

We will sign other strikers though so it's not just Charlie and Bobby.

I'd expect two from Sigurdsson, Hooper and Deeney to join before the season starts.
Remy staying? on 10:34 - Jul 22 with 2422 viewsenfieldargh

Signing Remy in the first place was a coup.

Marseilles needed to get rid of his wages and there were possibly no other offers on the table at the time. We kind of leased him in a way, similar to Chris Samba

So he came to us but clauses were put in so that he could get what he wanted. To be fair to him he did quite well for us but too little too late.

His salary is bonkers, whilst he's been playing in the world cup and then his holiday we would have shelled out around 400-500K on his wages since 1st June.

FFS go now Remy, you did well for us when you were fit.

Just a shame its the reported 8.5 million and not 15-20+

Would love a player like him to stay but its a bad fit

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Remy staying? on 11:27 - Jul 24 with 2255 viewsHooparoo

Is he gone or not? All a bit quiet, you would think that Rogers would be crowing about how clever he is.

Remy probably asking for too much dosh again.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Remy staying? on 12:28 - Jul 24 with 2143 viewsQPunkR

Remy staying? on 09:50 - Jul 22 by rosseeles

Didnt the Ajax guy also play in a friendly over the weekend, seems to be dragging to much? Im pretty sure Remy will be announced to Liverpool today, probably around the same time as caulker signs, to keep people happy

As for deeny Leicester had a 6.2 mill bid turned down, so he wouldnt be cheap

Jesus! We really do need another striker as backup for Charlie (as Zamora doesn't play apart from in play-offs) but Deeney is no way worth anywhere approaching £6M. Then again Borini's never a £14M and nor is Ross McBigmac worth £11M.

What's happened to the bloody game!!!???!>>

QPR - "shit but local"

Remy staying? on 12:42 - Jul 24 with 2091 viewsQPR442

Problems in the Remy deal.
I thought it was taking it's time.
Remy staying? on 14:12 - Jul 24 with 1943 viewsJAPRANGERS

Remy staying? on 12:28 - Jul 24 by QPunkR

Jesus! We really do need another striker as backup for Charlie (as Zamora doesn't play apart from in play-offs) but Deeney is no way worth anywhere approaching £6M. Then again Borini's never a £14M and nor is Ross McBigmac worth £11M.

What's happened to the bloody game!!!???!>>

No worries mate. 'Dave' Agyemang is available again I heard.
Remy staying? on 14:26 - Jul 24 with 1861 viewsisawqpratwcity

Remy staying? on 14:12 - Jul 24 by JAPRANGERS

No worries mate. 'Dave' Agyemang is available again I heard.

dave hasn't had a kicking in a while...

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024