Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New kit 12:03 - Jul 22 with 7551 viewsHooparoo

Bloody awful. That big white panel on the back. Who's the cretin that dreamed that up?

Thought I'd have another proper look and maybe buy one but I just can't do it.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

New kit on 22:28 - Jul 23 with 1436 viewsAunt_Nelly

Thin hoops I can just about live with but the plain bit on the back is moody as fck. However because it's Nike it will easily out sell all our previous shirts.

Also I bet many will change their minds and buy it once they get used to it.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2014 22:31]
New kit on 23:05 - Jul 23 with 1409 viewssaxbend

Hope not. There won't be a rule next season by the way. It's just a rumour of the sort that comes up whenever someone has a stupid back panel on their kit. Only this time someone at the club incorporated the rumour into a survey on the official site giving it more legs. But I looked for sources and there are none. I guarantee there will be teams with unadulterated shirt designs next season and if we're not among them then I won't have been making enough noise all this season.
New kit on 06:52 - Jul 24 with 1367 viewsAunt_Nelly

New kit on 23:05 - Jul 23 by saxbend

Hope not. There won't be a rule next season by the way. It's just a rumour of the sort that comes up whenever someone has a stupid back panel on their kit. Only this time someone at the club incorporated the rumour into a survey on the official site giving it more legs. But I looked for sources and there are none. I guarantee there will be teams with unadulterated shirt designs next season and if we're not among them then I won't have been making enough noise all this season.

Yep. They've tried it on before.

Probably best to sort out a petition saxBend.
New kit on 07:18 - Jul 24 with 1352 viewsYorkRanger

The shirts could be better. I take TF at his word about future designs. The bottom line here is how important the deal is financially for the club, those suggesting a boycott from buying the kit should probably think about that aspect
New kit on 08:49 - Jul 24 with 1326 viewsconnell10

New kit on 07:18 - Jul 24 by YorkRanger

The shirts could be better. I take TF at his word about future designs. The bottom line here is how important the deal is financially for the club, those suggesting a boycott from buying the kit should probably think about that aspect

nah mate ive paid of 700 quid for a season ticket and ill be focked if i hand over 40 odd quid for this piece of tat! its crap really crap lets not try and spin this!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

New kit on 09:59 - Jul 24 with 1294 viewstoboboly

New kit on 07:18 - Jul 24 by YorkRanger

After his promise on the badge, and subsequent retraction, I wouldn't take much of what he says without a pinch of salt. Especially seeing as Saxbend has proven the club to be less than truthful regarding the white panel on the back.

For me I think the shirt is awful with the thin hoops, the badge and the back panel. I wouldnt even pay £15 to Nike for the version on their website.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

New kit on 11:05 - Jul 24 with 1280 viewsQPunkR

New kit on 08:49 - Jul 24 by connell10

nah mate ive paid of 700 quid for a season ticket and ill be focked if i hand over 40 odd quid for this piece of tat! its crap really crap lets not try and spin this!

Absolutely bloody bang on.

Though TBF I still don't buy anything with that travesty of a crest on it anyroad

QPR - "shit but local"

New kit on 13:35 - Jul 24 with 1250 viewsW7Ranger

New kit on 18:54 - Jul 23 by TopCat34

Cannot see thinner hoops in the entire history of the club. Maybe 1976-77?

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Queens_Park_Rangers/Queens_Park_Rangers.htm

Blimey - we had 4 different kits that season!!
Login to get fewer ads

New kit on 13:41 - Jul 24 with 1240 viewssaxbend

New kit on 09:59 - Jul 24 by toboboly

After his promise on the badge, and subsequent retraction, I wouldn't take much of what he says without a pinch of salt. Especially seeing as Saxbend has proven the club to be less than truthful regarding the white panel on the back.

For me I think the shirt is awful with the thin hoops, the badge and the back panel. I wouldnt even pay £15 to Nike for the version on their website.

In fairness the club said that this year's panels were because they went with an off the peg design (though apparently Nike do proper hoops off the peg too). But some eager and credulous person wrote in the kit survey that a rule will be coming in next season. It's probably just a mistake rather than a lie.
New kit on 15:49 - Jul 24 with 1205 viewsnewgolddream

Finally will be able 2 c the numbers on the back of a QPR jersey. Totally agree with new rule. I am really looking 4ward 2 pre-season friendlies in Dublin and Athlone now.
New kit on 16:01 - Jul 24 with 1194 viewsisawqpratwcity

New kit on 15:49 - Jul 24 by newgolddream

Finally will be able 2 c the numbers on the back of a QPR jersey. Totally agree with new rule. I am really looking 4ward 2 pre-season friendlies in Dublin and Athlone now.

troll!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

New kit on 16:35 - Jul 24 with 1177 viewsnewgolddream

New kit on 16:01 - Jul 24 by isawqpratwcity

troll!

ASSH*LE.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2014 16:36]
New kit on 18:04 - Jul 24 with 1136 viewstimcocking

New kit on 13:41 - Jul 24 by saxbend

In fairness the club said that this year's panels were because they went with an off the peg design (though apparently Nike do proper hoops off the peg too). But some eager and credulous person wrote in the kit survey that a rule will be coming in next season. It's probably just a mistake rather than a lie.

Surely though, a mistake of that magnitude couldn't have just come out of thin air? Praying you are right, but i find it hard to believe they'd say something so unpopular and provocative without a good reason?
New kit on 16:37 - Aug 3 with 1017 viewsizlingtonhoop

So, the Effeminates cup comes around, and, having seen our black and red in real life on Wednesday (ordinary, totally unremarkable); and the other two on fellow punters I conclude we are not as badly off as my neighbours, many of whom I've seen sporting their new orange Puma kit, with white where red should be, and red (orange) where white should be. More horrible than our first kit! Woohoo! They have been shafted, kitwise, worse than us!
[Post edited 3 Aug 2014 16:40]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024