Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New kit 12:03 - Jul 22 with 7550 viewsHooparoo

Bloody awful. That big white panel on the back. Who's the cretin that dreamed that up?

Thought I'd have another proper look and maybe buy one but I just can't do it.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

New kit on 12:15 - Jul 22 with 3667 viewskensalriser

Spackman alert.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

New kit on 12:17 - Jul 22 with 3652 viewsStanisgod

I may take a thick black felt tip pen with me and write "MUG" on the big white panel of anyone wearing one. Absolute embarrament of a shirt, but not the clubs fault.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

New kit on 12:23 - Jul 22 with 3620 viewsrosseeles

Its not great and theres no point saying it is, i can live with it as long as next seasons has bigger hoops as weve been promised (and get rid of the stupid square on the back.)

Wont be buying though
New kit on 12:25 - Jul 22 with 3613 viewsbosh67

Not a fan of the 'we have put no work into this' shirt but the Premiership rules are for a blank space on the back of the shirts so not a lot we or anyone with wrap around designs can do.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

New kit on 12:26 - Jul 22 with 3600 viewsrosseeles

New kit on 12:25 - Jul 22 by bosh67

Not a fan of the 'we have put no work into this' shirt but the Premiership rules are for a blank space on the back of the shirts so not a lot we or anyone with wrap around designs can do.

Is that right about the blank space? i cant say ive ever taken any notice? stupid rule if thats right
New kit on 12:27 - Jul 22 with 3596 viewsdaveB

I got one on Saturday, I quite like it now I've seen it up close. I prefer last years but it's better than the one we had last year we were in the prem
New kit on 12:27 - Jul 22 with 3591 viewsloftboy

New kit on 12:23 - Jul 22 by rosseeles

Its not great and theres no point saying it is, i can live with it as long as next seasons has bigger hoops as weve been promised (and get rid of the stupid square on the back.)

Wont be buying though

Wasn't there an announcement the other week on the official site saying from next season the PL are making a plain back compulsory?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

New kit on 12:29 - Jul 22 with 3573 viewsdaveB

New kit on 12:27 - Jul 22 by loftboy

Wasn't there an announcement the other week on the official site saying from next season the PL are making a plain back compulsory?

Yeah no one can have hoops or stripes from next season
Login to get fewer ads

New kit on 12:30 - Jul 22 with 3569 viewsbosh67

New kit on 12:27 - Jul 22 by loftboy

Yup. Not a lot we can do about it.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

New kit on 12:32 - Jul 22 with 3552 viewsrosseeles

i hadnt seen that, im dumbfounded, why after all these years do we need blank spaces on the back? i'd love to know the reasons , stupid idiots
New kit on 12:32 - Jul 22 with 3551 viewsloftboy

Maybe we could get the hooped kit protected under a heritage act? Bloody PL riding roughshod over decades of clubs traditions.

New kit on 12:43 - Jul 22 with 3479 viewsdaveB

New kit on 12:32 - Jul 22 by rosseeles

i hadnt seen that, im dumbfounded, why after all these years do we need blank spaces on the back? i'd love to know the reasons , stupid idiots

would imagine it is for tv audiences so they can read the numbers easier
New kit on 12:46 - Jul 22 with 3458 viewsrosseeles

so in the age of 50" tv's, HD coverage, now the premier league decide people cant see the numbers.

prats
New kit on 12:47 - Jul 22 with 3458 viewsozranger

New kit on 12:32 - Jul 22 by loftboy

Maybe we could get the hooped kit protected under a heritage act? Bloody PL riding roughshod over decades of clubs traditions.

Next thing you know they will say you cannot have the letter "Q" in your name. Imagine what we would be then?
New kit on 12:47 - Jul 22 with 3453 viewsJuzzie

New kit on 12:43 - Jul 22 by daveB

would imagine it is for tv audiences so they can read the numbers easier

More advertising space too.
New kit on 12:50 - Jul 22 with 3435 viewsloftboy

New kit on 12:47 - Jul 22 by ozranger

Next thing you know they will say you cannot have the letter "Q" in your name. Imagine what we would be then?

Yep, ueens park Rangers or UPR

New kit on 13:02 - Jul 22 with 3381 viewsTacticalR

Kweens Park Tigers.

Air hostess clique

New kit on 13:23 - Jul 22 with 3310 viewslondonscottish

New kit on 12:17 - Jul 22 by Stanisgod

I may take a thick black felt tip pen with me and write "MUG" on the big white panel of anyone wearing one. Absolute embarrament of a shirt, but not the clubs fault.

Oh. I was thinking of having 89:42 Zamorrrrraaaaa! on mine.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

New kit on 13:51 - Jul 22 with 3205 viewsClive_Anderson

Not having kits that aren't plain anymore FFS. Who gives a fck if you can't quite see the numbers on the telly?

No doubt if any of the biggest clubs had stripes or hoops they wouldn't be doing this.
New kit on 13:53 - Jul 22 with 3201 viewsSnipper

New kit on 13:23 - Jul 22 by londonscottish

Oh. I was thinking of having 89:42 Zamorrrrraaaaa! on mine.

Or even 89.50 😜😜.
New kit on 14:10 - Jul 22 with 3160 viewsMonahoop

New kit on 12:30 - Jul 22 by bosh67

Yup. Not a lot we can do about it.

Yes there is.
The club gets itself relegated, stays in the Championship and we'll all be happy about having complete hoops again on the tops and not a half finished mickey mouse job for the Prem.

Got to be worth staying down for eh???!!!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

New kit on 14:18 - Jul 22 with 3141 viewsTonto

I dont understand the need for a "plain back" rule. I can just about understand a square or circle so that the numbers are on a plain background (although as someone said earlier, with 50" HD tellys the norm these days, its still purplexing), but why the full back?

I can just imagine now some talking in the FA about the clean lines and sense of space the back provides, aloowing greater artisitc context or some such bollocks

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

New kit on 14:46 - Jul 22 with 3080 viewsLoftusRdW12

What gets me the most is that they feel the need to have it on all the shirts. The player's shirts I can just about forgive but why on the replicas? How many of us are going to be slotting the ball past Petr Cech on Sky HD or BT or whatever.

The world has gone mad!

"I still don't know who scored our first and third goals. I'll have a look tonight." Neil Warnock

New kit on 14:59 - Jul 22 with 3046 viewstimcocking

Yes, I'd so dearly love to have 5 mins with the Kunt who's decided as of 2015 / 2016 hoops are no longer permitted, I'd fcuking batter him...
New kit on 15:11 - Jul 22 with 3001 viewsQPunkR

It really is a ridiculous, not to mention fúcking pointless, rule from the dick-faced w@nkers at the head of the food chain. Seems they're solely there just to p!ss off us football fans permanently

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024