Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BOSH - Caulker official 17:36 - Jul 22 with 7692 viewsNorthernr

This post has been edited by an administrator
BOSH - Caulker official on 19:47 - Jul 22 with 1567 viewssimmo

BOSH - Caulker official on 19:07 - Jul 22 by BklynRanger

You used the word 'rooting' earlier. I noted that but said nothing.

I watch a lot of films :-D

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

BOSH - Caulker official on 20:01 - Jul 22 with 1535 viewstimcocking

Get in there Tony you little beauty!!! He was quite literally my first choice centre back for us to sign. Didn't expect that. Rio, Caulker and Chief gonna kick some ass.

Right that's it, I'm off to buy the shirt after all...
BOSH - Caulker official on 20:06 - Jul 22 with 1507 viewsSpiritofGregory

At last a proper signing. Let's hope this is the start of shrewd signings.
BOSH - Caulker official on 20:08 - Jul 22 with 1503 viewstimcocking

BOSH - Caulker official on 18:01 - Jul 22 by A40Bosh

Cant see what the excitement is.
Why are we buying a centreback from a club who was relegated last season.
The boy has had a couple of seasons to get to grips with the top two leagues and nothing else. His confidence is probably shot after last season and I would be very nervous to see him come in to a team with a 35 year old beside him, with the only back up being another two 35 yr old has beens who were exposed in the Championship and a Man Citeh cast off that Hughes landed us with.

Much better available for the money and he has been wasting our time for the past two weeks by hanging out for a better offer or to get more money out of us.

Have we not learnt any lessons

Very underwhelmed to be honest.

!!!

I can't think of a single better centre back on last season's evidence. Full England international, captain of his team at 22, quick, strong, goal scorer, skilful ball player, ever present last year and how much cheaper than David Luiz? He was the player I signed on FIFA, my first choice. Almost kept a poor Cardiff team up single handedly. I think he expected Liverpool or somebody with a training ground to come in for him, so can't blame him for being disappointed he's with a cursed (yet beautiful) team.

Ahhh, now I get it; you were joking...
[Post edited 22 Jul 2014 20:16]
BOSH - Caulker official on 20:18 - Jul 22 with 1456 viewsDiscodroid

BOSH - Caulker official on 18:22 - Jul 22 by A40Bosh

Ok, OK,

I just thought I would get in with it before someone else did it for real.

I have been in bed for two days with a trapped sciatic nerve, with a severe pain in my lower back, severe pain in my glutinous minimalus, my right bollock feels like I was kicked by Richard Dunne, the state of my right hamstring would have meant Hoillett would have been put down and the pain in my right knee could be felt by Rowley up the road in Sweeneys.

I am smacked off my tits on Tramadol, Naproxen and Diazapam, bored shitless and relegated to sparring with the Droid over agreeing with Norf, which I also cant be seen to be doing now for another 2 years for fear of being labeled a sick o fan tick kiss arse.

So welcome to QPR Mr Caulker. Fantastic signing and hope he has a long and successful career in a solid defence that stays clear of the relegation zone all season.

Now lets see how dire we are during this friendly!!!

With love

Bored sh@tless of Sth Ruilsip.

sorry bosh!.

get well soon.

discodunce
formerly,
the iron duke of chingford.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

BOSH - Caulker official on 20:37 - Jul 22 with 1417 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I think We've signed a real Caulker..

Apologies if that's been done before.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

BOSH - Caulker official on 20:43 - Jul 22 with 1382 viewsPommyhoop

Great signing!!
If Calsberg did CB signings.

I was never in doubt H and Tony would land this gem..

Hope we learnt our lesson on release clauses tho and wont give him away for f1ck all in the future..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

BOSH - Caulker official on 20:46 - Jul 22 with 1371 viewskensalriser

Who is this guy? Never heard of him. Surprised there hasn't been anything on here about him.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

BOSH - Caulker official on 21:09 - Jul 22 with 1318 viewsHollowayRanger

BOSH - Caulker official on 20:46 - Jul 22 by kensalriser

Who is this guy? Never heard of him. Surprised there hasn't been anything on here about him.

he's welsh! ........mark hughes was welsh

we're doomed!!!!!!
[Post edited 22 Jul 2014 21:09]

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

BOSH - Caulker official on 21:11 - Jul 22 with 1312 viewsMaggsinho

Delighted about this. Pleased to see us finally seal the deal.
BOSH - Caulker official on 21:35 - Jul 22 with 1242 viewsLoft1979

BOSH - Caulker official on 20:01 - Jul 22 by timcocking

Get in there Tony you little beauty!!! He was quite literally my first choice centre back for us to sign. Didn't expect that. Rio, Caulker and Chief gonna kick some ass.

Right that's it, I'm off to buy the shirt after all...

+1
BOSH - Caulker official on 21:44 - Jul 22 with 1208 viewsjamois

I love that the beeb article on the transfer includes a top top quote from Harry:

QPR boss Redknapp believes he has got a player who will only improve.
"Steven is young, he's a good age and he's already a fine player - but he has so much more potential and it's a really excellent signing for the club," he said.
"He's got everything to be a top, top centre-half, so I couldn't be more pleased to have him."

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

BOSH - Caulker official on 22:15 - Jul 22 with 1144 viewsessextaxiboy

BOSH - Caulker official on 21:44 - Jul 22 by jamois

I love that the beeb article on the transfer includes a top top quote from Harry:

QPR boss Redknapp believes he has got a player who will only improve.
"Steven is young, he's a good age and he's already a fine player - but he has so much more potential and it's a really excellent signing for the club," he said.
"He's got everything to be a top, top centre-half, so I couldn't be more pleased to have him."

I thought you would be hiding after your Daily Mirror debacle ...............
BOSH - Caulker official on 22:31 - Jul 22 with 1110 viewsjamois

BOSH - Caulker official on 22:15 - Jul 22 by essextaxiboy

I thought you would be hiding after your Daily Mirror debacle ...............

That you took the time to think that is a sad indictment of the flailing bunsen burner you call a brain.

A debacle, really? A simple news story posted by me with the headline We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace, with the byline 'If the Mirror is to be believed' and my own comment - sad if true; all of that causes you to emit flatulent rays of mocking righteousness. Oh dear. And all of this on a, shock horror, fans forum?!? wow.

BOSH - Caulker official on 22:38 - Jul 22 with 1099 viewsessextaxiboy

BOSH - Caulker official on 22:31 - Jul 22 by jamois

That you took the time to think that is a sad indictment of the flailing bunsen burner you call a brain.

A debacle, really? A simple news story posted by me with the headline We've lost Caulker - gone to Palace, with the byline 'If the Mirror is to be believed' and my own comment - sad if true; all of that causes you to emit flatulent rays of mocking righteousness. Oh dear. And all of this on a, shock horror, fans forum?!? wow.

Steady ... It was a joke .. you know banter ...on a fans forum .. sort of in the spirit of our exchange about 86 posts the other day ?

[Post edited 22 Jul 2014 22:40]
BOSH - Caulker official on 22:44 - Jul 22 with 1079 viewsjamois

BOSH - Caulker official on 22:38 - Jul 22 by essextaxiboy

Steady ... It was a joke .. you know banter ...on a fans forum .. sort of in the spirit of our exchange about 86 posts the other day ?

Please accept my apology. I'm in bed with a fever for 2 days now and I'm not happy. Sense of humour failure. I saw someone having a go at someone else on a thread - it's all given me license to be the judgemental prick I usually like to avoid. Scratch that one off yeah?

BOSH - Caulker official on 22:44 - Jul 22 with 1079 viewslondonscottish

BOSH - Caulker official on 22:38 - Jul 22 by essextaxiboy

Easy, boys. This is great news :-)

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

BOSH - Caulker official on 22:45 - Jul 22 with 1077 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

BOSH - Caulker official on 22:31 - Jul 22 by jamois

Lol I like the word-smithery there!

Back to the topic though, this seems like a very good signing and a nice balance to the Rio signing, can't fault them here, let's see how it pans out in the league.
BOSH - Caulker official on 22:57 - Jul 22 with 1038 viewsessextaxiboy

BOSH - Caulker official on 22:44 - Jul 22 by jamois

Please accept my apology. I'm in bed with a fever for 2 days now and I'm not happy. Sense of humour failure. I saw someone having a go at someone else on a thread - it's all given me license to be the judgemental prick I usually like to avoid. Scratch that one off yeah?

No prob ... get well soon
BOSH - Caulker official on 23:20 - Jul 22 with 976 viewsTacticalR

We like 'em young.

Air hostess clique

BOSH - Caulker official on 23:25 - Jul 22 with 962 viewsKerryE

Can someone kindly inform TF that we don't have an apostrophe these days
BOSH - Caulker official on 23:46 - Jul 22 with 930 viewszicoshoops

BOSH - Caulker official on 17:54 - Jul 22 by SonofNorfolt

Better than that, Fernandes used 'THE' apostrophe in our club name too.
This augurs well.

Well spotted Mel.

170 odd million later, straight down the S.hitter...............and the boy Tone might, just might be starting to see the light.
Baby steps, he's starting to take baby steps.........

Spell the name of our Club correctly...............and all else shall surely follow.

Can I get an Amen?
BOSH - Caulker official on 15:36 - Jul 23 with 672 viewsTacticalR

Let there be much rejoicing amongst the people.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024