Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BOSH - Caulker official 17:36 - Jul 22 with 7673 viewsNorthernr

This post has been edited by an administrator
BOSH - Caulker official on 18:07 - Jul 22 with 1883 viewsrobith

BOSH - Caulker official on 18:01 - Jul 22 by A40Bosh

Cant see what the excitement is.
Why are we buying a centreback from a club who was relegated last season.
The boy has had a couple of seasons to get to grips with the top two leagues and nothing else. His confidence is probably shot after last season and I would be very nervous to see him come in to a team with a 35 year old beside him, with the only back up being another two 35 yr old has beens who were exposed in the Championship and a Man Citeh cast off that Hughes landed us with.

Much better available for the money and he has been wasting our time for the past two weeks by hanging out for a better offer or to get more money out of us.

Have we not learnt any lessons

Very underwhelmed to be honest.

Because a team is relegated entirely by the form of one of its centre backs?

Also, that Man city cast off was a brick wall in the play off games and one of the reasons we're back in the prem? That cast off yeah?
BOSH - Caulker official on 18:08 - Jul 22 with 1881 viewsA40Bosh

BOSH - Caulker official on 18:07 - Jul 22 by bosh67

Thanks for letting me know.

and me too.

As disappointing as the news is.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

BOSH - Caulker official on 18:08 - Jul 22 with 1877 viewsRangersAreBack

Very pleased with this signing for many different reasons but none more so than a refreshing change in transfer policy. Will add much needed youth and pace to our defence and hopefully learn a trick or two from Rio. Welcome Steven!
BOSH - Caulker official on 18:09 - Jul 22 with 1871 viewsBlackCrowe

BOSH - Caulker official on 17:58 - Jul 22 by simmo

Right, now he's here, can we talk about him??

This is an immense signing for our club and exactly who we should be aiming for as 1st choice picks. In fact, its a bit of a coup. He's 22 (that's his age in years not his years as a professional), English (from W London at that), already been captain of a Premier League team, so you know he's the 'right sort' on and off the pitch. He also has all the playing qualities you need in a top level centre back - speed, strength (on the floor and in the air) and thanks to Swansea he can use the ball too. He learnt his trade through 3 years of loan signings before showing consistently strong performances in a poor and ultimately relegated Cardiff team. Thanks to the release clause the 8m we reportedly paid is a lot less than he is and will be worth. This is a young CB that could well be 1st choice for England for the next 10 years, AND HE'S A QPR PLAYER. Fantastic work from all involved, the best signing for a long time.

Nurse!

What mugs Cardiff are. What idiotic club would put in an...er...8 million...um release clause on a er um star player....doh.

Welcome Caulks, if I may be so informal, may you wear the hoops with honour for many years.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

BOSH - Caulker official on 18:14 - Jul 22 with 1820 viewsJonDoeman

“Harry was a big factor for me"

Good old Harry, always attracting decent young players!!

It Is What It Is !!

BOSH - Caulker official on 18:15 - Jul 22 with 1814 viewssimmo

BOSH - Caulker official on 18:09 - Jul 22 by BlackCrowe

What mugs Cardiff are. What idiotic club would put in an...er...8 million...um release clause on a er um star player....doh.

Welcome Caulks, if I may be so informal, may you wear the hoops with honour for many years.

I bet we have done the same thing. If we go down, I doubt he will be here longer than a year!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

BOSH - Caulker official on 18:18 - Jul 22 with 1789 viewsSomersetHoops

I must admit I had given up on this one, but I always thought he could be good for QPR. I'm assuming he's on something like 45k a week as Palarse reportedly offered him 42k. I just hope we haven't gone OTT with his deal.

I was concerned because like many failures we've had, he seemed more interested in how much money he could make than actually wanting to play for us. I really think we can forget that and welcome him to become a long term player for QPR. A 22 year old centre back who has already captained a team in the prem.? seems like great business to me and the fact that he has experienced one relegation, I hope, will make him determined not to let that happen again, so I see that as another positive.

Who's Next?

BOSH - Caulker official on 18:19 - Jul 22 with 1780 viewsBerkoRanger

So Fantasy Island got it right..........
Login to get fewer ads

BOSH - Caulker official on 18:22 - Jul 22 with 1762 viewsA40Bosh

BOSH - Caulker official on 18:07 - Jul 22 by robith

Because a team is relegated entirely by the form of one of its centre backs?

Also, that Man city cast off was a brick wall in the play off games and one of the reasons we're back in the prem? That cast off yeah?

Ok, OK,

I just thought I would get in with it before someone else did it for real.

I have been in bed for two days with a trapped sciatic nerve, with a severe pain in my lower back, severe pain in my glutinous minimalus, my right bollock feels like I was kicked by Richard Dunne, the state of my right hamstring would have meant Hoillett would have been put down and the pain in my right knee could be felt by Rowley up the road in Sweeneys.

I am smacked off my tits on Tramadol, Naproxen and Diazapam, bored shitless and relegated to sparring with the Droid over agreeing with Norf, which I also cant be seen to be doing now for another 2 years for fear of being labeled a sick o fan tick kiss arse.

So welcome to QPR Mr Caulker. Fantastic signing and hope he has a long and successful career in a solid defence that stays clear of the relegation zone all season.

Now lets see how dire we are during this friendly!!!

With love

Bored sh@tless of Sth Ruilsip.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

BOSH - Caulker official on 18:24 - Jul 22 with 1739 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

BOSH - Caulker official on 18:27 - Jul 22 with 1720 viewsqueensparker

The boy has had a couple of seasons to get to grips with the top two leagues and nothing else. His confidence is probably shot after last season and I would be very nervous to see him come in to a team with a 35 year old beside him, with the only back up being another two 35 yr old has beens who were exposed in the Championship and a Man Citeh cast off that Hughes landed us with.

Much better available for the money and he has been wasting our time for the past two weeks by hanging out for a better offer or to get more money out of us.

This is clearly a satire of the never knowingly overwhelmed "SpiritofGregory". I'm sure the real one will be along in a minute to point out the downsides of this transfer
BOSH - Caulker official on 18:28 - Jul 22 with 1713 viewsBlackCrowe

BOSH - Caulker official on 18:15 - Jul 22 by simmo

I bet we have done the same thing. If we go down, I doubt he will be here longer than a year!

Er, it was an attempt at irony re Remy....oh never mind. Are you American simmo?

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

BOSH - Caulker official on 18:28 - Jul 22 with 1709 viewsingeminate

BOSH - Caulker official on 18:22 - Jul 22 by A40Bosh

Ok, OK,

I have been in bed for two days with a trapped sciatic nerve, with a severe pain in my lower back, severe pain in my glutinous minimalus, my right bollock feels like I was kicked by Richard Dunne, the state of my right hamstring would have meant Hoillett would have been put down and the pain in my right knee could be felt by Rowley up the road in Sweeneys.

I am smacked off my tits on Tramadol, Naproxen and Diazapam, bored shitless and relegated to sparring with the Droid over agreeing with Norf, which I also cant be seen to be doing now for another 2 years for fear of being labeled a sick o fan tick kiss arse.

So welcome to QPR Mr Caulker. Fantastic signing and hope he has a long and successful career in a solid defence that stays clear of the relegation zone all season.

With love

Ok may as well put on record now, I'm not convinced he's that good - thought he was one of those eye catching centre backs who looks dangerousish from corners is a bit blood and gutsy in the big games but when I've seen him admittedly only 5-6 times has lacked positional awareness.
For me the the number one most important thing for a centre back.
It's the equivalent of a tv save seaman used to talk about, a really top class centre back makes few last ditch challenges because they have read he game and are already in the right place.

Really hope a I am wrong and b if I am right then dunne Ferdinand can put him right as he def has attributes.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:33 - Jul 22 with 1665 viewsingeminate

BOSH - Caulker official on 18:22 - Jul 22 by A40Bosh

Ok, OK,

With love

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

BOSH - Caulker official on 18:34 - Jul 22 with 1657 viewsA40Bosh

BOSH - Caulker official on 18:27 - Jul 22 by queensparker

This is clearly a satire of the never knowingly overwhelmed "SpiritofGregory". I'm sure the real one will be along in a minute to point out the downsides of this transfer

Wow these drugs I am on are pretty fcuked up.
I thought I heard Ian Taylor just say that SWP was starting at right wing back?

BOSH - Caulker official on 18:35 - Jul 22 with 1643 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Don't know much about him but people I know rate him very highly and we've got him on the way up.

Exciting transfer. Well done to all.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

BOSH - Caulker official on 18:36 - Jul 22 with 1635 viewsqueensparker

I kind of miss the days when QPR would buy someone and you'd literally never heard of them or seen them play, had no way of finding out, and wandered up to their debut crossing all your fingers.

I still remember watching Paul Parker's debut (had never heard of him), and walking away from just one game knowing he was going to be an absolute great (not so much Dean Coney).
BOSH - Caulker official on 18:39 - Jul 22 with 1612 viewssimmo

BOSH - Caulker official on 18:28 - Jul 22 by BlackCrowe

Er, it was an attempt at irony re Remy....oh never mind. Are you American simmo?

Yeah I got that, I just meant that I expect us to have put the same clause in for him.

I don't think I am American, although I am hungry a lot.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

BOSH - Caulker official on 18:43 - Jul 22 with 1598 viewsted_hendrix

BOSH - Caulker official on 18:36 - Jul 22 by queensparker

I kind of miss the days when QPR would buy someone and you'd literally never heard of them or seen them play, had no way of finding out, and wandered up to their debut crossing all your fingers.

I still remember watching Paul Parker's debut (had never heard of him), and walking away from just one game knowing he was going to be an absolute great (not so much Dean Coney).

Paul Parker could jump higher than Mr and Mrs Boing from Neasden who at the time of when Paul Parker was playing were current World champions at Jumping quite high.
Mixed doubles that is.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

BOSH - Caulker official on 18:45 - Jul 22 with 1584 viewsngbqpr

Very pleased with the signing.

Meanwhile...that shirt really must be our worst ever ;)

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

BOSH - Caulker official on 18:59 - Jul 22 with 1494 viewskingsburyR

Very happy with this signing!

More of the same please.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

BOSH - Caulker official on 19:03 - Jul 22 with 1483 viewsblacky200

BOSH - Caulker official on 18:36 - Jul 22 by queensparker

Good news we got him. He is already good but with the likes of Rio, Hill and Dunne teaching him the game he could be massive for us.
On the note of not knowing players I do agree with you. I remember when we sold Sinton we were sitting there moaning about it and Sinclair made a challenge right in front of us that left a divot 6 foot long in the turf. I turned to mate and said "Sinton who?"
BOSH - Caulker official on 19:07 - Jul 22 with 1471 viewsBklynRanger

BOSH - Caulker official on 18:39 - Jul 22 by simmo

Yeah I got that, I just meant that I expect us to have put the same clause in for him.

I don't think I am American, although I am hungry a lot.

You used the word 'rooting' earlier. I noted that but said nothing.
BOSH - Caulker official on 19:26 - Jul 22 with 1424 viewsloftboy

Bobby Charlton once got relegated didn't make him a second division player though.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

BOSH - Caulker official on 19:36 - Jul 22 with 1384 viewsMatch82

BOSH - Caulker official on 19:26 - Jul 22 by loftboy

Bobby Charlton once got relegated didn't make him a second division player though.

well technically...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024