Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
troy deeney 20:09 - Jul 22 with 14506 viewsfacto

bid accepted!!!!
troy deeney on 18:30 - Jul 23 with 3511 viewsMatch82

troy deeney on 15:00 - Jul 23 by rsonist

Just too costly in my view. No point making a stand and refusing to pay Sigthorsson's wage demands if we're only going to go and spend £4m more on a comparable player of lesser pedigree.

For 5m or so I would like to see us take a chance on Britt Assombalonga. Powerful, skilful, great record and only 21. Similar gamble to Deeney but seems to me a much better investment.

Disagree. Would far rather we spend 4m on a one-time deal (at least it's money we have now) rather than bigger wages over a longer period of time. Not only because it sets a bad precedent for other players to demand a fortune from us, but because if we get relegated we're stuck paying a higher.

Our transfer fees have never been the reason we've been called "moneybags", it's always been the ridiculous wages and I'm glad we appear to be learning our lesson.
troy deeney on 18:58 - Jul 23 with 3378 viewsTopCat34

As said by others, we should be aiming to sign more players where joining the club is a step up. Deeney fits the bill, and I'd be fairly confident with him and Charles up front.
troy deeney on 09:30 - Jul 24 with 2836 viewsderbyhoop

Burnley supposed to be interested, now.
Watford looking for £10m.
Time to move on at that price.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

troy deeney on 09:44 - Jul 24 with 2792 viewsDaBurgh

Why are there 4 pages about this player when it all started with 'bid accepted' with no source included from the OP or no source anywhere in the thread? Or did I miss something?
troy deeney on 09:45 - Jul 24 with 2788 viewssimmo

troy deeney on 09:44 - Jul 24 by DaBurgh

Why are there 4 pages about this player when it all started with 'bid accepted' with no source included from the OP or no source anywhere in the thread? Or did I miss something?

Beats working.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

troy deeney on 11:04 - Jul 24 with 2655 viewsLoft1979

troy deeney on 09:30 - Jul 24 by derbyhoop

Burnley supposed to be interested, now.
Watford looking for £10m.
Time to move on at that price.

Hence links to Eto'...
troy deeney on 19:18 - Jul 24 with 2482 viewsMaggsinho

Not in the Watford squad for their friendly tonight so he's off somewhere.
troy deeney on 19:35 - Jul 24 with 2401 viewsHunterhoop

In Watford circles it's been leaked/reported that a final offer has been accepted but not clear if us or Burnley. Burnley came back in today.
Login to get fewer ads

troy deeney on 19:40 - Jul 24 with 2385 viewsWeaverQPR

troy deeney on 19:35 - Jul 24 by Hunterhoop

In Watford circles it's been leaked/reported that a final offer has been accepted but not clear if us or Burnley. Burnley came back in today.

You would like to think staying local will appeal to TD. Also at burney he will have Ings and Vokes ahead of him, at Rangers he will be a shoe in alongside Austin

@WeavQPR

troy deeney on 20:14 - Jul 24 with 2293 viewsQPR_John

troy deeney on 19:40 - Jul 24 by WeaverQPR

You would like to think staying local will appeal to TD. Also at burney he will have Ings and Vokes ahead of him, at Rangers he will be a shoe in alongside Austin

Unless Burnley have had a offer for Ings or Vokes
troy deeney on 20:28 - Jul 24 with 2220 viewsSpiritofGregory

Dyche used to be Watford manager, he has been credited for turning Deeney's career around. Burnley have already had a £8m bid rejected by Watford.
troy deeney on 20:47 - Jul 24 with 2146 viewsMaggsinho

From the Watford Observer this afternoon; no bids accepted but heavily suggests we've made the largest bid.

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/11364253.Watford_have_not_accepted_any_De
troy deeney on 21:25 - Jul 24 with 2017 viewsDWQPR

The OP comes from Fantasy Island and posts this type of bollôcks on that board as well. If not careful LFW could become QBP's new baby!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

troy deeney on 23:45 - Jul 24 with 1837 viewsTheBlob

I'm not that massively impressed with the guy,don't think he'll get that sort of time and space in the Prem.Would much rather have Bamford.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

troy deeney on 17:04 - Jul 25 with 1624 viewsted_hendrix

bid accepted!!!!

O.k. well what happens next? been a long time since

bid accepted!!!!

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

troy deeney on 17:20 - Jul 25 with 1543 viewsganjR

Thank you Ted.
You beat me to it.
End of post.
troy deeney on 18:05 - Jul 25 with 1466 viewshoof_hearted

Bid accepted so he's coming or bid accepted so they can negotiate?
troy deeney on 12:08 - Jul 27 with 1268 viewsBrightonhoop

troy deeney on 23:45 - Jul 24 by TheBlob

I'm not that massively impressed with the guy,don't think he'll get that sort of time and space in the Prem.Would much rather have Bamford.

£10 mil for someone unproven in the Prem just seems mad. Especially in the context of Remy. We can do better I think.
troy deeney on 12:13 - Jul 27 with 1243 viewsTW_R

troy deeney on 12:08 - Jul 27 by Brightonhoop

£10 mil for someone unproven in the Prem just seems mad. Especially in the context of Remy. We can do better I think.

There is no context of Remy. They are not comparable.
troy deeney on 12:32 - Jul 27 with 1206 views08olesen

10 million for Troy Deeney is a joke. You only have to look at Graham, Bothroyd and Vydra to see that just because someone is good in the championship doesnt mean they will do well in the Prem. I would rather see us be brave and look outside England if needs be, but 10 million for Troy Deeney!! Watford must be loving this.

Poll: Who will the other play off

troy deeney on 12:35 - Jul 27 with 1191 viewsHantsR

Hmmm facto mundo lit blue touch paper then stood very clear.
troy deeney on 12:52 - Jul 27 with 1135 viewskensalriser

troy deeney on 12:32 - Jul 27 by 08olesen

10 million for Troy Deeney is a joke. You only have to look at Graham, Bothroyd and Vydra to see that just because someone is good in the championship doesnt mean they will do well in the Prem. I would rather see us be brave and look outside England if needs be, but 10 million for Troy Deeney!! Watford must be loving this.

Actually a pretty good point and you could probably add to that list. Shane Long? What are the exceptions - Lambert? Odds must be less than 50/50.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

troy deeney on 12:58 - Jul 27 with 1118 viewsrosseeles

10 mill is crazy money. Also will we now be changing formation if we bring him in? Haven't played 2 up front yet , let's hope it's not 10 mill for a bench warmer
troy deeney on 15:35 - Jul 27 with 966 viewsBasingstokeR

Finnbogasson moved to Sociedad for less than that and I think would've been very good.

Stevie May would be worth a punt at much less money.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024