Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona 21:22 - Jul 22 with 6311 viewstimcocking

Wtf? Hughes you tw@t.

Never mind, Caulker will arse fcuk him.

Or maybe he'll retire when he visits Stoke.
Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 21:29 - Jul 22 with 5192 viewsMrSheen

We'll finally get an answer to the question that has overshadowed the career of every Barcelona player: "How would he cope with a wet winter's night in Stoke?"
[Post edited 22 Jul 2014 21:29]
Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 22:22 - Jul 22 with 5006 viewsTacticalR

Where did it all go wrong for wonderkid Bojan Krkic?
http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/jun/02/bojan-krkic-barcelona-ajax-

Air hostess clique

Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 22:58 - Jul 22 with 4895 viewsTheBlob

And who do you think will be surplus to requirements then?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 23:17 - Jul 22 with 4818 viewsderbyhoop

Spent last season on loan on the Dutch league
Scored 4 in 24. Sigthorsson got 10. Just saying.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 00:09 - Jul 23 with 4708 viewsHAYESBOY

Hmm. Caulker may just get a yellow card for that.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 07:09 - Jul 23 with 4515 viewsKonk

All they need now is Freddy Adu and Sonny Pike and they will literally explode with exciting potential.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 08:34 - Jul 23 with 4431 viewsMrSheen

Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 07:09 - Jul 23 by Konk

All they need now is Freddy Adu and Sonny Pike and they will literally explode with exciting potential.

No Scotty Parker?
Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 08:41 - Jul 23 with 4418 viewsKonk

Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 08:34 - Jul 23 by MrSheen

No Scotty Parker?

Unfortunately, we've already cornered the market in Scotty Parker. About four years too late, but we got our man in the end.

Sonny Pike had long hair and everything - wonder what he's doing now? He was always on the local news with his Ajax kit, playing keepie-uppie in his back garden. He was gonna be the next Cruyff - or at least the next Gascoigne. Probably about thirty now. Might be running a pub or Sports shop in Amsterdam or something these days.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2014 8:43]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Login to get fewer ads

Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 08:43 - Jul 23 with 4410 viewsJeff

Apaprently according to Wiki (so it must be true...) Sonny Pike is the nephew of our Mark Falco.

there's a fact of the day for you.

Can we not knock it?

Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 08:52 - Jul 23 with 4386 viewssimmo

This is an odd but potentially excellent signing for them, have they kept Arnautovic too?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 09:09 - Jul 23 with 4358 viewspaulparker

Typical Hughes Signing this one
this bloke has done nothing and has lived off his Dads name, if it don't work out they are lumbered with him on a 4 year deal

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 09:12 - Jul 23 with 4342 viewsPommyhoop

I wonder who his agent is..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 09:21 - Jul 23 with 4315 viewsJeff

Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 09:09 - Jul 23 by paulparker

Typical Hughes Signing this one
this bloke has done nothing and has lived off his Dads name, if it don't work out they are lumbered with him on a 4 year deal

he hardly lived off his dad's name - he was rated as highly as Messi when he was a kid, scored the winner in a CL Quarter final, and scored something like 700 goals at youth level - and he did all this before he was 17.

he also played the thick end of 150 games for Barca, scoring something like 1 in 3...

He appears to be just another example of one of those who doesn't cope with the pressure...

Can we not knock it?

Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 09:26 - Jul 23 with 4296 viewsBrianMcCarthy

He's a fine talent, in fairness, but I wouldn't be happy if we signed him. I would imagine that the chances of him turning his career slide around are sadly low and he will, therefore, mist likely fail to justify a substanital four-year investment.

Don't like Stoke and hate Hughes, but I hope I'm wrong on Bojan. A likeable fella and a lovely player to watch when on song.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 09:31 - Jul 23 with 4280 viewsadhoc_qpr

IS he only 23??

He's seems to have been rattling around for ages and hasn't really done anything of note for years.

Basically the ideal Hughes signing, name recognition and a reputation but no form or motivation!
Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 09:50 - Jul 23 with 4241 viewsballbag

He's cack.
Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 10:09 - Jul 23 with 4210 viewsrobith

Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 07:09 - Jul 23 by Konk

Putting together the Football Manager 2004 Dream Team!
Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 10:20 - Jul 23 with 4182 viewsTacticalR

A risk for Stoke and one that smacks of the Hughes circus. All the other clubs that Bojan has played for recently have been careful to go with one-year loans.

Air hostess clique

Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 10:28 - Jul 23 with 4164 viewspaulparker

Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 09:21 - Jul 23 by Jeff

he hardly lived off his dad's name - he was rated as highly as Messi when he was a kid, scored the winner in a CL Quarter final, and scored something like 700 goals at youth level - and he did all this before he was 17.

he also played the thick end of 150 games for Barca, scoring something like 1 in 3...

He appears to be just another example of one of those who doesn't cope with the pressure...

He may have scored a crucial goal in a Qtr Final for Barca but it doesn't make him anygood, Macheada scored a crucial goal for Man Yoo a few seasons back and his career has gone the same way as Bojan,
the bloke is to lightweight IMHO to make any impact in the Prem, 4 years on big money is very risky and I for one hope it blows up in Hughes Face

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 10:54 - Jul 23 with 4128 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Barcelona, Roma, Milan, Ajax and now, erm, Stoke.

If he was as good as they say he was then you'd think he would still be at one of the first four clubs mentioned.

Becomes an absolute monster in Football Manager 2009 through, so he must be good.
Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 13:09 - Jul 23 with 4004 viewsQPunkR

Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 08:52 - Jul 23 by simmo

This is an odd but potentially excellent signing for them, have they kept Arnautovic too?

Yup, and Arnautovic is class. He's on the verge of my fantasy football team, just kinda waiting in the wings.

QPR - "shit but local"

Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 13:11 - Jul 23 with 3998 viewsQPunkR

Not sure about Sports Direct management potential, but I did see a little catch-up with him on some football programme or other a few years back.
He ended up going to Scotchland to university and ended up playing in his mate's 5-a-side team from time to time. Think he was doing some bar work an' all.

QPR - "shit but local"

Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 13:17 - Jul 23 with 3979 viewssimmo

Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 13:09 - Jul 23 by QPunkR

Yup, and Arnautovic is class. He's on the verge of my fantasy football team, just kinda waiting in the wings.

Arnautovic is a really good player, I think Assaidi is decent too, if they get him on a permanent deal.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 13:20 - Jul 23 with 3966 viewsQPunkR

Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 13:17 - Jul 23 by simmo

Arnautovic is a really good player, I think Assaidi is decent too, if they get him on a permanent deal.

Agreed. Assaidi had a short stint in my fantasy football team last year an' all

QPR - "shit but local"

Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 16:12 - Jul 23 with 3830 viewsjamois

Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona on 22:22 - Jul 22 by TacticalR

Where did it all go wrong for wonderkid Bojan Krkic?
http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/jun/02/bojan-krkic-barcelona-ajax-

Sounds like all this kid needs is a decent manager who can coach the right decision making and confidence into him. So, ah, oh dear......

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024