Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Didn't play tonight ? 23:11 - Jul 22 with 2159 viewsqpr1976

Hoilett - injured
Murphy - injured (Lumley flown in from Dev squad in Ireland)
Philips - Not quite fit yet ?
Ferdinand - Match rusty ?
Collison - broken down already ?

1st Half - Green, Wright-Phillips, Ehmer, Dunne, Sendles-White, Gibbons, Barton, Granero, Doughty, O'Neil, Austin (scored)
2nd Half - Lumley, Simpson, Hill, Onouha, Donaldson, Traore, Henry, Sutherland, Faurlin, Petrasso, Zamora.
Didn't play tonight ? on 23:20 - Jul 22 with 2114 viewsbosh67

We played Joanna Lumley?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Didn't play tonight ? on 23:31 - Jul 22 with 2076 viewsRangersDave

Mmmm that was purdy nice of us! :-)

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Didn't play tonight ? on 23:37 - Jul 22 with 2044 viewsTacticalR

Didn't play tonight ? on 23:20 - Jul 22 by bosh67

We played Joanna Lumley?

Led the Gurkhas to victory.

Air hostess clique

Didn't play tonight ? on 10:42 - Jul 23 with 1698 viewsdaveB

I think Ferdinand didn't play as he is a week behind all the others in terms of training
Didn't play tonight ? on 12:16 - Jul 23 with 1619 viewsadhoc_qpr

Murphy really does steal a living from us doesn't he?

The only times we've ever needed him are when Paddy Kenny got injured once but Murphy also got a simultaneous injury and in pre-season (where he is injurd again!)
Didn't play tonight ? on 12:23 - Jul 23 with 1596 viewshoops_legend

Didn't play tonight ? on 12:16 - Jul 23 by adhoc_qpr

Murphy really does steal a living from us doesn't he?

The only times we've ever needed him are when Paddy Kenny got injured once but Murphy also got a simultaneous injury and in pre-season (where he is injurd again!)

He played one game last season... The one we capitulated in when we went down to 10 men. Wasn't his fault mind but don't think hes going to be anything other than a 3rd choice keeper next year.

I read an interview with him and he didn't even have any aspirations to actually play! Strange... I would join a lower club and be looking to start week in week out
Didn't play tonight ? on 13:03 - Jul 23 with 1544 viewsQPunkR

Didn't play tonight ? on 12:23 - Jul 23 by hoops_legend

He played one game last season... The one we capitulated in when we went down to 10 men. Wasn't his fault mind but don't think hes going to be anything other than a 3rd choice keeper next year.

I read an interview with him and he didn't even have any aspirations to actually play! Strange... I would join a lower club and be looking to start week in week out

Agreed. It amazes me how some keepers are more than happy to make a career out of being a third-choice backup

QPR - "shit but local"

Didn't play tonight ? on 16:12 - Jul 23 with 1462 viewsterryb

I'd be quite happy to have Lumley or Lennox sat on the bench as our substitute 'keeper this season.

They probably wouldn't get much game time but the experience would be of great help for their development.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024