Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fer Bid Rejected 11:01 - Jul 23 with 9267 viewsdaveB

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/norwich-reject-bid-from-qpr-for-leroy-fer-foo
Fer Bid Rejected on 14:57 - Jul 23 with 2331 viewsMaggsinho

Fer Bid Rejected on 14:52 - Jul 23 by rsonist

Rose is no better than what we have. Traore is in fact far more talented, if we can get him to show it on a consistent basis.

Not many midfield options of Fer's quality available at the moment, think we need to stop haggling and move fast before bigger clubs cotton on.

We definitely need more legs in the middle of the park to support the attack. One of Shelvey, Lansbury, Holtby would be great. Really surprised there hasn't been more interest in Jordon Mutch at Cardiff.

Nothing ado about Mutch you mean?
Fer Bid Rejected on 15:13 - Jul 23 with 2288 viewssimmo

Fer Bid Rejected on 14:55 - Jul 23 by daveB

Genuinely not seen enough of him to have much of an opinion on him, He looked good against Wigan in the semi final but wasn't that impressed in the World Cup although in fairness he was in a poor side. I hope he does well but wouldn't be surprised to see us try and get someone else in on the left.

I quite like Danny Rose but do agree he'll be well over priced

I don't know what more he has to do to get a run in the team. Unless he's a terrible trainer (which I doubt) he has taken every opportunity with both hands, putting in solid and MoM performances in every game Harry has tried him.

I am not saying we have to start him if we're saying Traore will be 1st choice on the left, but he's more than good enough as 2nd choice for a club like QPR and should be considered when Traore is injured/unavailable, without hesitation

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Fer Bid Rejected on 15:20 - Jul 23 with 2261 viewsBklynRanger

After Yun had that great game and then got dropped someone mentioned in an interview that he was feeling frustration because he wanted to play. Normal, healthy, stuff. The thing that stood out for me though was they also said he'd been doing great in training. I think we should start him at LWB ahead of Traore. It's time he had a run.
Fer Bid Rejected on 15:28 - Jul 23 with 2229 viewsdaveB

Fer Bid Rejected on 15:13 - Jul 23 by simmo

I don't know what more he has to do to get a run in the team. Unless he's a terrible trainer (which I doubt) he has taken every opportunity with both hands, putting in solid and MoM performances in every game Harry has tried him.

I am not saying we have to start him if we're saying Traore will be 1st choice on the left, but he's more than good enough as 2nd choice for a club like QPR and should be considered when Traore is injured/unavailable, without hesitation

I'd like to see him get a go and hopefully he will do well but I just wouldn't be surprised if Redknapp looked elsewhere rather than play him
Fer Bid Rejected on 15:55 - Jul 23 with 2162 viewsjamois

Fer Bid Rejected on 15:20 - Jul 23 by BklynRanger

After Yun had that great game and then got dropped someone mentioned in an interview that he was feeling frustration because he wanted to play. Normal, healthy, stuff. The thing that stood out for me though was they also said he'd been doing great in training. I think we should start him at LWB ahead of Traore. It's time he had a run.

^This. I want to see him play a few games on the trot. At the moment he doesn't even have a market value through so little playing time.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Fer Bid Rejected on 16:00 - Jul 23 with 2147 viewsBklynRanger

Well one encouraging thing is HR's own words when saying he'd be playing 3 at the back, that's he's got two left backs who love to get forward. That sounded to me like he was going to give them a chance (unless anyone from Spurs named Danny Rose became available of course....)
Fer Bid Rejected on 16:05 - Jul 23 with 2134 viewsTopCat34

Would take Danny Rose #justsaying
Fer Bid Rejected on 16:18 - Jul 23 with 2093 viewspaulparker

Fer Bid Rejected on 16:05 - Jul 23 by TopCat34

Would take Danny Rose #justsaying

Don't rate Danny Rose what so ever, he is neither a fullback or a winger,
Spurs season ticket holder at work says he is garbage & injury prone ,
his words to me today were Rose is a poor mans SWP, which say it all really

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Fer Bid Rejected on 16:20 - Jul 23 with 2084 viewsMaggsinho

Fer Bid Rejected on 16:18 - Jul 23 by paulparker

Don't rate Danny Rose what so ever, he is neither a fullback or a winger,
Spurs season ticket holder at work says he is garbage & injury prone ,
his words to me today were Rose is a poor mans SWP, which say it all really

Perfect to play as a wing back then?
Fer Bid Rejected on 16:20 - Jul 23 with 2084 viewssimmo

This is also the same Danny Rose that came out and critisized Redknapp for never giving him a chance and consistently picking his 'favourites' ahead of no matter how Rose performed or trained.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Fer Bid Rejected on 16:34 - Jul 23 with 2045 viewsBklynRanger

Fer Bid Rejected on 16:20 - Jul 23 by simmo

This is also the same Danny Rose that came out and critisized Redknapp for never giving him a chance and consistently picking his 'favourites' ahead of no matter how Rose performed or trained.

Oh yeah! I forgot all about that.
Fer Bid Rejected on 18:10 - Jul 23 with 1909 viewsBilly_Kershaw

Fer Bid Rejected on 16:34 - Jul 23 by BklynRanger

Oh yeah! I forgot all about that.

All right, BAE then.....!!

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

Fer Bid Rejected on 18:17 - Jul 23 with 1886 viewsLoft1979

Fer Bid Rejected on 15:20 - Jul 23 by BklynRanger

On the subject of Fer. ....
http://carrowroad.net/cnews/index.php?post=qpr-bid-rejected-for-fer-only-time-no
Fer Bid Rejected on 13:03 - Jul 24 with 1657 viewsMrSheen

Fer Bid Rejected on 18:17 - Jul 23 by Loft1979

On the subject of Fer. ....
http://carrowroad.net/cnews/index.php?post=qpr-bid-rejected-for-fer-only-time-no

If we don't get Fer, we could always go after Hfuhruhurr.
Fer Bid Rejected on 13:12 - Jul 24 with 1613 viewsQPunkR

Fer Bid Rejected on 16:00 - Jul 23 by BklynRanger

Well one encouraging thing is HR's own words when saying he'd be playing 3 at the back, that's he's got two left backs who love to get forward. That sounded to me like he was going to give them a chance (unless anyone from Spurs named Danny Rose became available of course....)

That's exactly the problem with us nowadays. We've already got 2 more than capable left wing-backs, so Arry's no doubt go out and spunk millions on another one that's of roughly equal quality while neglecting another section of the squad far more in need of replenishment. Hope to be proven wrong!

QPR - "shit but local"

Fer Bid Rejected on 08:11 - Jul 31 with 1428 viewsrsonist

Gutted about this if true, really felt that Fer was one player where there isn't an alternative of similar quality available to us. I can see why he might fancy Saints and Koeman more but did we act quickly and decisively enough here?
[Post edited 31 Jul 2014 8:15]
Fer Bid Rejected on 08:14 - Jul 31 with 1412 viewsrosseeles

Mbia to west ham? alladyce would go mental at some of the crap mbia gets up to. cant see that
Fer Bid Rejected on 08:46 - Jul 31 with 1281 viewsDiscodroid

Fer Bid Rejected on 08:11 - Jul 31 by rsonist

Gutted about this if true, really felt that Fer was one player where there isn't an alternative of similar quality available to us. I can see why he might fancy Saints and Koeman more but did we act quickly and decisively enough here?

this news displeases me greatly,

lord discodroid , says " kneel at my feet carbon based humanoid known as 'H'
even in times of cataclysim the elementals and mbia must be removed."

if my favoured thrall, FER, leaves for Southampton prime, my displeasure will be great and vengence swift and brutal.

end communication.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Fer Bid Rejected on 09:09 - Jul 31 with 1211 viewsPinnerPaul

I read the only place Fer was going this week was on honeymoon, so really don't think he will sign for ANYONE until next week at the earliest.
Fer Bid Rejected on 09:48 - Jul 31 with 1099 viewsdaveB

Fer Bid Rejected on 08:11 - Jul 31 by rsonist

more likely we haven't given into his wage demands and Southampton have a better stadium and training facilities so unless we offer a lot more we don't have much else to offer
Fer Bid Rejected on 10:12 - Jul 31 with 1013 viewsonlyrinmoray

Forget about Fer... Lewis Holtby is the man to get the midfield moving He plays for Spurs and we always sign players from Spurs The difference is hes nothing like Carroll or Jenas
Fer Bid Rejected on 10:15 - Jul 31 with 1000 viewsdaveB

Fer Bid Rejected on 10:12 - Jul 31 by onlyrinmoray

Forget about Fer... Lewis Holtby is the man to get the midfield moving He plays for Spurs and we always sign players from Spurs The difference is hes nothing like Carroll or Jenas

I'd sign Fer and Holtby but then again i am a greedy bstard
Fer Bid Rejected on 10:17 - Jul 31 with 979 viewsDiscodroid

Fer Bid Rejected on 09:48 - Jul 31 by daveB

more likely we haven't given into his wage demands and Southampton have a better stadium and training facilities so unless we offer a lot more we don't have much else to offer

im under the impression were not being turned over by agents like our last premier campaign due to a more rigid and uncompromising stance.

much stricter this time round, and its good to see, if he (fer)wants stupid money perhaps he is better off at another club which will be more accomodating to his fiscal needs.

very hard for the club to strike the right balance this pre season.

im no admirer of our 'h'

he cant win really , spend too much he's the same old toby jug, dont spend enough and were down quicker than a sugar hut babes drawers when she hears the words' addidas porsche trainers' .

for once i have sympathy with him.

im going for a lie down

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Fer Bid Rejected on 11:08 - Jul 31 with 866 viewsadhoc_qpr

A cash rich Southampton after the same kind of profile of players we are after could put a real spanner in the works of our transfer plans!

We don't exactly have much of a scouting network to fall back on either.
Fer Bid Rejected on 11:23 - Jul 31 with 816 viewsGloucs_R

Fer Bid Rejected on 11:08 - Jul 31 by adhoc_qpr

A cash rich Southampton after the same kind of profile of players we are after could put a real spanner in the works of our transfer plans!

We don't exactly have much of a scouting network to fall back on either.

with a young, well respected manager, a good set up and had a great season last year

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024