Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dunga appointed as Brazil manager 13:53 - Jul 23 with 1055 viewsTacticalR

Why Brazil have taken a backward step in renaming Dunga as manager
http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/jul/22/brazil-manager-dunga-backwa
[Post edited 24 Jul 2014 19:42]

Air hostess clique

Paladini associate appointed as Brazil manager on 13:55 - Jul 23 with 1050 viewsNorthernr

It's like a gigantic version of Brian Laws at Scunthorpe where they just keep appointing the same manager over and over again. When Scunny sacked Laws last season he was third favourite to take over.
Paladini associate appointed as Brazil manager on 13:57 - Jul 23 with 1035 viewsElHoop

Do we still owe money to Dunga?
Paladini associate appointed as Brazil manager on 14:01 - Jul 23 with 1025 viewsheadhoops

or why England have taken a backward step in not replacing Hodgson as manager.
Get fat Ronaldo in he will sort out Brazil being toothless up front.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Paladini associate appointed as Brazil manager on 14:17 - Jul 23 with 986 viewsTacticalR

Paladini associate appointed as Brazil manager on 13:57 - Jul 23 by ElHoop

Do we still owe money to Dunga?

Still looking for the paperwork.

Air hostess clique

Paladini associate appointed as Brazil manager on 14:57 - Jul 23 with 914 viewsElHoop

Paladini associate appointed as Brazil manager on 14:17 - Jul 23 by TacticalR

Still looking for the paperwork.

Who is looking - Dunga or us? Maybe it's locked up with the shooters.
Paladini associate appointed as Brazil manager on 15:23 - Jul 23 with 894 viewsTacticalR

Paladini associate appointed as Brazil manager on 14:57 - Jul 23 by ElHoop

Who is looking - Dunga or us? Maybe it's locked up with the shooters.

Good question. I am surprised Paladini has not got involved, as he is a man able to produce retrospective paperwork.

But back to the topic. The appointment of Dunga is an awful sign that Brazilian football doesn't know what's hit it and is trying to carry on as before.

Air hostess clique

Paladini associate appointed as Brazil manager on 19:42 - Jul 24 with 784 viewsTacticalR

Vickery was interviewed on Five Live on Tuesday. This is how he described Dunga:

'He really is fuelled by anger. He probably is the only World Cup captain who, when he's hoisted aloft the World Cup trophy, has had it not as moment of celebration, but as a moment of revenge, and he poured out a stream of filth about everyone who'd ever doubted him and the team. That's the way he lives his life, which I think is alright for a team member and perhaps for a captain, but for a coach I think it can be a little bit dubious. I thought emotionally he was found out during the 2010 World Cup. There was an extraordinary scene in one of the press conferences when he clashed with one of the least offensive members of the Brazilian press core, and he spent the whole of the rest of the press conference muttering swear words to himself under his breath. I watched these images and thought 'this man is out of his depth', and sure enough, as soon as they got in problems against Holland an emotionally worked up coach meant an emotionally worked up team. They had a player sent off, Dunga was knocking nine bells out of the dugout. It will be interesting to see if he's matured in the subsequent four years.'

Air hostess clique

Dunga appointed as Brazil manager on 01:09 - Jul 25 with 680 viewsRangersAreBack

Did he fly in to cast his vote?
Login to get fewer ads

Dunga appointed as Brazil manager on 07:16 - Jul 25 with 649 viewsElHoop

He has always struck me as someone not to be messed with, so it's no surprise at all that the old regime decided to mess with him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024