Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea have to give us 47 points in the handicap 16:01 - Jul 23 with 930 viewsElHoop

With Victor Chandler. This is the first set of odds that I've seen for next season:

http://www.betvictor.com/sports/en/football-specials/premier-league-specials/cou

I suspect that we'll end up a shorter price with a handicap of 47.
Chelsea have to give us 47 points in the handicap on 16:09 - Jul 23 with 887 viewskingsburyR

Have I read that right?

If we get 40 points Chelsea will have to get 87??????

Ill have some of that!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Chelsea have to give us 47 points in the handicap on 16:13 - Jul 23 with 860 viewsElHoop

Well the idea of the handicap is that everyone finishes level when the handicap is added. So you are effectively invited to back the team which will beat the handicap by the most points. It's not just a question of beating Chelsea, you need to beat everyone once the handicap points have been added to the number of points you actually do get.
Chelsea have to give us 47 points in the handicap on 16:46 - Jul 23 with 763 viewskingsburyR

I get that but I think Chelsea will win it but there are 6 decent teams at the top who will take points off each other factored in with a fair few little'uns beating big'uns means that Chelsea will win it with 83 points.

It means we have to get to 40 points to win the league with points to spare!

Simple!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Chelsea have to give us 47 points in the handicap on 17:21 - Jul 23 with 703 viewsElHoop

Bonkers i know, but i quite fancy Villa off 42.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024