Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Real Madrid 16:24 - Jul 23 with 976 viewssimmo

Have sold approx 50,000 James Rodriguez shirts in the first day of sales.

€75 a time? That's about €3.75m minus costs. Amazing.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Real Madrid on 16:30 - Jul 23 with 947 viewsJuzzie

Didn't RM recoup the transfer fee for Beckham on shirt sales alone?

Most were sold in chavvy parts of the UK.
Real Madrid on 16:49 - Jul 23 with 880 viewsColombiR

Hope they don't expect to make any money on shirt sales in Colombia.

I give it about another 48 hours until fake James shirts are all over the city for about £7. Most of them look pretty decent so you have to be either a mug or feel RM are particularly deserving of your wages to buy an official one. Don't think Adidas sold a single official Colombia shirt here during the world cup – despite 95% of the population being dressed in yellow for a month.

This transfer is pretty much the worst possible news for me. Now the country is going to be full of even more unbearable Real armchair "fan" who make you want to put a bullet in your head.
Real Madrid on 16:50 - Jul 23 with 871 viewskingsburyR

I find it remarkable that the big two in Spain can spend such vast amounts of money when the country around them is falling to bits.

Never mind FFP, its morally wrong!!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Real Madrid on 16:57 - Jul 23 with 847 viewsjamois

Real Madrid on 16:50 - Jul 23 by kingsburyR

I find it remarkable that the big two in Spain can spend such vast amounts of money when the country around them is falling to bits.

There's a lot morally wrong about the 'big 2' in Spain, especially Madrid. That whole 'special deal' surrounding the sale and then lease back of their training ground to clear their debts about 10yrs ago was rather tidy.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Real Madrid on 17:38 - Jul 23 with 738 viewsTacticalR

Real Madrid on 16:50 - Jul 23 by kingsburyR

A crude attempt by Real Madrid to steal away our title of 'all that is wrong with football'.

Air hostess clique

Real Madrid on 19:03 - Jul 23 with 628 viewsted_hendrix

I had it in the back of my mind that the Spanish bank or banks owned RM and Barca which is a wee bit unfair on other clubs as I see it.

Fat Spanish Madrid bank manager to fat Spanish bank colleague; "Oi El Fatso, did you see that Ronaldo bloke playing for manure last night? I want him so go and buy him from that minge Ferguson and stop eating my home made paella sausage you disgusting bastardio"
Fat Spanish colleague to fat Spanish Madrid bank manager; "si"

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Real Madrid on 19:09 - Jul 23 with 616 viewsthame_hoops

Minus costs lol, I wonder how much the cost per Jersey is at a Chinese sweat shop?
Real Madrid on 20:00 - Jul 23 with 566 viewsGloryHunter

Just wait till we sign Troy Deeney. West London will grind to a halt as the club shop is besieged by eager shirt buyers.
Login to get fewer ads

Real Madrid on 20:11 - Jul 23 with 549 viewssaxbend

It's all right for them. Their shirts are SUPPOSED to have plain white backs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024