Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morrison bust up with big Sam 22:50 - Jul 23 with 10806 views08olesen

Seems they have been at each other again... one way to resolve this is for him to cross London and join the Rs.

I know its the Mirror, but thought it would be worth a mention.

Go get him 'Arry

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/ravel-morrison-faces-west-h

Poll: Who will the other play off

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 07:22 - Jul 25 with 1974 viewsdaveB

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 22:17 - Jul 24 by essextaxiboy

Hows that then ? You said my points were without evidence so I found you some . You are countering it with your opinion ( which I respect by the way) .

That's not evidence, its just Neil Warnocks opinion. Also man Utd finished 7th last season, similar season to Milan, still a big deal to play for them though
[Post edited 25 Jul 2014 7:23]
Morrison bust up with big Sam on 07:37 - Jul 25 with 1946 viewseghamranger

I love it that you start reading a 3 page thread about Morrison and it's full of entry's about AT.

Can we just start a new thread about him and have a vote whether he should stay or not.
Morrison bust up with big Sam on 08:24 - Jul 25 with 1919 viewsessextaxiboy

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 21:40 - Jul 24 by TW_R

What's this obsession with Adel's defending? Why would you want your most creative, gifted player anywhere near your own goal. Play him in a 3-5-1-1 with a free roaming role in front of the midfield and give him the ball as often as possible. He's at his best running at defenders, so let him do that.

That Richard Dunne is rubbish going forward. You never see him breaking into the opposition box after beating a couple of defenders and curling it into the top corner.

The defending from AC Milans opposition .........
Morrison bust up with big Sam on 08:28 - Jul 25 with 1906 viewsessextaxiboy

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 07:22 - Jul 25 by daveB

That's not evidence, its just Neil Warnocks opinion. Also man Utd finished 7th last season, similar season to Milan, still a big deal to play for them though
[Post edited 25 Jul 2014 7:23]

Its Neil Warnocks opinion that he had to design the team around him ....and he didnt ?
Morrison bust up with big Sam on 08:56 - Jul 25 with 1884 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 08:28 - Jul 25 by essextaxiboy

Its Neil Warnocks opinion that he had to design the team around him ....and he didnt ?

He did build the team around him, but maybe he didn't have to.

Yes, Warnock built the team around Taarabt to a certain degree, no-one's disputing that, though I would contend that the team was equally built around a superb and record-breaking defensive system.

So the only question is whether he actually had to, or more accurately to this debate is whether a manager would have to now. You raised the valid point that a manager's reluctance to do so might have affected the number of interested parties. My slight issue with that is that I believe that to be restrictive thinking and poor scouting on behalf of any such-thinking managers.

Taarabt has proven since Warnock that you do not have to build the team around him at all. He worked as a winger in the Premier League under Hughes and tracked back and was extremely effective, he worked as a deep target man under Redknapp in Stamford Brdge, was completetly unselfish and was man of the match, and he worked as a wide man in Milan.

I think he'll probaly be moved on regardless, but it's more nuanced than we sometimes allow, and we should avoid rewriting history. Unlike Warnock, we don't have book deals.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 09:53 - Jul 25 with 1816 viewsdaveB

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 08:28 - Jul 25 by essextaxiboy

He did build it around him and it worked but that wasn't his only option as Mark Hughes showed.
Morrison bust up with big Sam on 10:03 - Jul 25 with 1803 viewspaulparker

May need to get a bid in quick, as Sullivan was saying he wants to get Ravel on a long term deal even though Fat Sam doesn't rate him or want him , he also said that he sees Morrison as their long term future & that Carroll was a poor signing
could be worth a couple of quid that Fat Sam gets the bullet if Spam don't get off to a good start

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 10:09 - Jul 25 with 1793 viewsPommyhoop

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 10:03 - Jul 25 by paulparker

May need to get a bid in quick, as Sullivan was saying he wants to get Ravel on a long term deal even though Fat Sam doesn't rate him or want him , he also said that he sees Morrison as their long term future & that Carroll was a poor signing
could be worth a couple of quid that Fat Sam gets the bullet if Spam don't get off to a good start

Sounds like the Spammers fans views are filtering through to Sullivan. The few I know really rate Ravel and have had enough of Fat Sams blood an thunder northern bluster football.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 10:21 - Jul 25 with 1778 viewspaulparker

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 10:09 - Jul 25 by Pommyhoop

Sounds like the Spammers fans views are filtering through to Sullivan. The few I know really rate Ravel and have had enough of Fat Sams blood an thunder northern bluster football.

Seems that way Pommy, Sullivan was interviewed on Talkshite last night and was a bit to honest in his views, he totally gave the impression that Fat Sam will be gone sooner rather than later ,
I think he has the needle big time as Spam start another season without Carroll and only have Carlton Cole & the new guy from Equador upfront , the only real attacking threat they have is Ravel who is sitting around scratching his arse
if spurs give them a good going over on the 1st day of the season the knives will be out

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 10:36 - Jul 25 with 1753 viewsQPunkR

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 08:24 - Jul 25 by essextaxiboy

The defending from AC Milans opposition .........

And??
Serie A is still seen as one of the most defensive leagues in the world where goals are harder to come by than the average. And regardless of the defensive ability of the opposition you still have to put the ball in the net.

This is stupid - you want facts? Adel as a winger, not a striker, scored 4 in 14 games last season for an underperforming Milan. By contrast Robinho scored 3 in 23, Keisuke Honda scored 1 in 14, Giampaolo Pazzini scored 2 in 18, Stephan El Sharaawy 0 in 6 and Niang 0 in 8.

QPR - "shit but local"

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 14:13 - Jul 25 with 1684 viewssimmo

Carroll out for 4 months, what a joke that guy has been!

Also Sullivan was on Talksport last night, apprently. Saying Ravel is not in Sams plans but he wants to keep him and Valencia is the best paid player at the club although he's never seen him play.

Also Reid rejected their 75k offer, great signing for someone...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 14:23 - Jul 25 with 1661 viewsPommyhoop

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 14:13 - Jul 25 by simmo

Carroll out for 4 months, what a joke that guy has been!

Also Sullivan was on Talksport last night, apprently. Saying Ravel is not in Sams plans but he wants to keep him and Valencia is the best paid player at the club although he's never seen him play.

Also Reid rejected their 75k offer, great signing for someone...

30 million ?? That fat arsed pr!ck Kenny Dagliesh has a lot to answer for.
He pushed this f'ck awful price level for English players to another level.
C'nt !!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 22:25 - Jul 25 with 1577 viewskysersosaqpr

Why didn't Harry play Morrison in the most important game of last season at Wembley? Don't think he will sign Morrison.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 23:27 - Jul 25 with 1544 viewswombat

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 22:25 - Jul 25 by kysersosaqpr

Why didn't Harry play Morrison in the most important game of last season at Wembley? Don't think he will sign Morrison.

Hope we don't , faded badly toward the end of the season , still fancys being a wanna be hamster of the the pitch as well

Would love to see Adel knuckle down for us but can't se it happening I'm sorry to say

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 08:51 - Jul 26 with 1477 viewsLoft1979

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 23:27 - Jul 25 by wombat

Hope we don't , faded badly toward the end of the season , still fancys being a wanna be hamster of the the pitch as well

Would love to see Adel knuckle down for us but can't se it happening I'm sorry to say

Ravel 's stint was a big boost when we needed it. He has a mass of potential.
If I say no here it is only because we have Adel (currently) and Matty. But buying low on a kid with that potential is hardly a bad idea.
Morrison bust up with big Sam on 11:21 - Jul 26 with 1421 viewsrsonist

Pretty shocked to see so many turn their noses up at the possibility of Ravel tbh.

Not saying we should necessarily break the bank and/or build the team around him but his talent was there for all to see.
Morrison bust up with big Sam on 11:43 - Jul 26 with 1404 viewssimmo

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 11:21 - Jul 26 by rsonist

Pretty shocked to see so many turn their noses up at the possibility of Ravel tbh.

Not saying we should necessarily break the bank and/or build the team around him but his talent was there for all to see.

This, massively talented and blended individual brilliance with team ethic. Would love to sign him.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 12:30 - Jul 26 with 1381 viewsLblock

Public statement not in Fat Sam's plans = drops price down

Had to be dropped from biggest games at end of last season = drops price down

Obvious issues still / pre-season not off to a good start = drops price down

SIGN HIM UP FOR ANYTHING UNDER £3 MILL = STEAL!!

Our biggest issue will be we'd need coaching & paitence. That's not been in vast supply at Rangers of late!

TONY - GET FIFA Pro 15 OUT AND DO IT!
Weakens a rival as well

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 16:41 - Jul 26 with 1318 viewswood_hoop

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 11:21 - Jul 26 by rsonist

Agree 100%, this is exactly the type of player we should be looking to buy, this is one very talented player just needing that breakthrough, if it was a choice between him and AT, take this one to be better in the long run, both as a player for the team and much less of a drama queen.
Morrison bust up with big Sam on 17:01 - Jul 26 with 1291 viewsAunt_Nelly

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 18:22 - Jul 26 with 1266 viewsAntti_Heinola

Didnt fade badly at all, was hung out to dry by bizare harry tactics in first play off semi, then inexplicabky dropped as harry picked the most baffling team selection i've ever witnessed in the 2nd semi.

Bare bones.

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 19:08 - Jul 26 with 1237 viewsJonDoeman

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 18:22 - Jul 26 by Antti_Heinola

Didnt fade badly at all, was hung out to dry by bizare harry tactics in first play off semi, then inexplicabky dropped as harry picked the most baffling team selection i've ever witnessed in the 2nd semi.

I heard he was struggling with an injury at the time. Which seeing as he's just had an op might be right. Don't let that get in the way of your agenda though Anti Whineola!!

It Is What It Is !!

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 21:36 - Jul 26 with 1201 viewsessextaxiboy

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 18:22 - Jul 26 by Antti_Heinola

Didnt see the West Ham home game under Hughes then ?
Morrison bust up with big Sam on 22:51 - Jul 26 with 1156 viewsNorthernr

Things don't look overly hot at West Ham, which is good for us.
They keep getting beaten by A-League teams down in Oz in pre-season, after which Allardyce is giving very thinly veiled barbs at this "new attacking style of play" the board has demanded. The board meanwhile is going to the press saying things like "we should't have signed Carroll" - Carroll is already out for four months again already, and that's when they struggled last season because Allardyce has built his whole team around him.
The Morrison thing is astounding, can't ever remember a chairman saying "the manager says he's not in his plans and wants to sell him but he's part of our plans and we want to extend his contract" before. It's blatantly saying "he'll be gone soon, don't worry."
They're doing what they did with Zola, slowly chipping away at him and eventually shfting him on, saving the expense of a sacking. They appointed Avram Grant after that!
Not that I'm sympathising with Allardyce, who is a baggy chopped, bent tossr.
Morrison bust up with big Sam on 11:51 - Jul 27 with 1070 views08olesen

IMO if we are to bring him in somehow, we should revert back to 4231.

Trying to slot the likes of Granero, Hoilet, Phillips,Morrison, Fer, Holtby (if roumers are to be belived) into a 352 seems very difficult.

...............Green
Simpson Ned/Rio Caulker Yun
..............Barton Fer
Hoilet, Holtby/Morrison, Phillips
..............Austin

That looks a great team in the 4231, and i for one dont see how the 3 at the back formation helps our width and instead we seem narrower and doesnt allow for Phillips and Hoilet to play at the same time.

Poll: Who will the other play off

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024