Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morrison bust up with big Sam 22:50 - Jul 23 with 10906 views08olesen

Seems they have been at each other again... one way to resolve this is for him to cross London and join the Rs.

I know its the Mirror, but thought it would be worth a mention.

Go get him 'Arry

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/ravel-morrison-faces-west-h

Poll: Who will the other play off

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 22:59 - Jul 23 with 4505 viewssaxbend

Is there room in any squad for Morrison AND Taarabt?
Morrison bust up with big Sam on 23:03 - Jul 23 with 4470 viewsQPR442

Make room
Morrison bust up with big Sam on 23:03 - Jul 23 with 4458 viewsWokingR

I think we can safely assume by now that Taraabt will not be in any squad named by Harry
Morrison bust up with big Sam on 23:20 - Jul 23 with 4368 viewsBklynRanger

For a lowish price, to play as a very attacking midfielder or behind the striker I'd say yes.

If he's going to cost a bundle or Adel ends up staying I'd say no.
Morrison bust up with big Sam on 23:28 - Jul 23 with 4323 viewsHollowayRanger

only buy IF low price with extras for staying up and games played

didn't like the way he faded last season

but is gifted

could harry and Morrison be the new Warnock taarabt

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 00:20 - Jul 24 with 4130 viewsOakR

No for me. Ferguson and Allardice could not control him. Team spirit is more important for us than sporadic talent and bad attitude.

We need to learn from our last promotion - for all the mocking of getting in the 'right sort', we really do need that, initially anyway.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 01:27 - Jul 24 with 4045 viewsLazyFan

Straight swap deal for Adel.
This way Levy gets nothing. Worth it for that alone.

zzzzzzzzzz

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 07:19 - Jul 24 with 3829 viewsYorkRanger

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 23:03 - Jul 23 by WokingR

I think we can safely assume by now that Taraabt will not be in any squad named by Harry

Spot on. Tarrabt has no future at QPR. Forget him
Login to get fewer ads

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 07:21 - Jul 24 with 3807 viewsessextaxiboy

I would love us to sign Morrison but.......Its the Mirror
Morrison bust up with big Sam on 07:25 - Jul 24 with 3800 viewslondonscottish

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 07:21 - Jul 24 by essextaxiboy

I would love us to sign Morrison but.......Its the Mirror

Too much aggro.

Move on.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 07:28 - Jul 24 with 3788 viewseghamranger

Cheeky bid. Adel (if he does stay this year) will go next year. Ravel is young, clearly is a good player and needs an arm around him at times.

Definitely one that can come on and make a difference, won't need a lot every week and could be worth a massive profit in future!
Morrison bust up with big Sam on 08:04 - Jul 24 with 3683 viewsLblock

Great player on his day - surely a stand out character for our Geordie sorcerer to get in his ear, get the head straight and turn him from potential world class to actual world class.
I want players at my club who are exciting to watch, unpredictable, with pace who run at and frighten defenders. I agree the Premiership needs discipline and he'd need to sharpen up in defensive work and cut out the diving but this lad has got it. We let Sterling go for less than 2 mill and Ravel is in my book potentially better than him!!!

I've voted on that article "Get Rid" and I suggest everyone does the same as I'm sure Wet Spam will use that as their yardstick! I just wish there we an option of "Sell to QPR for a bargain"

Come on Ravel get yerself here!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 08:22 - Jul 24 with 3629 viewsconnell10

id love to see him at rangers, but id also love to see adel playing for us again so what do i know!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 08:24 - Jul 24 with 3623 viewsQPeteR

Not surprised by this tbh.

Went to the friendly they had with Stevenage.

Big Sam started him on the left, moved him to the centre and then moved him to a holding midfield role, all within the first half.

Its like Sam doesn't know what to actually do with him. They and him were very poor in that first 45 mins.
Morrison bust up with big Sam on 08:37 - Jul 24 with 3585 viewsconnell10

id love to see him at rangers, but id also love to see adel playing for us again so what do i know!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 08:43 - Jul 24 with 3562 viewseghamranger

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 08:37 - Jul 24 by connell10

All 4 of them!!
Morrison bust up with big Sam on 08:47 - Jul 24 with 3544 viewssimmo

Exactly what we need. He would love playing with Faurlin. Would be too expensive though, plus it's the Mirror so inevitably bollox.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 08:52 - Jul 24 with 3530 viewssimmo

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 09:22 - Jul 24 with 3397 viewsLblock

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 08:52 - Jul 24 by simmo

Only one decision to make Ravel........ do I take the clothes peg next to Rio or Caulker?

Come on!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 09:24 - Jul 24 with 3384 viewsderbyhoop

Harry bombs out Adel.
Sam bombs out Ravel.

Touch and go which one happens first.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 09:29 - Jul 24 with 3349 viewsessextaxiboy

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 08:04 - Jul 24 by Lblock

Great player on his day - surely a stand out character for our Geordie sorcerer to get in his ear, get the head straight and turn him from potential world class to actual world class.
I want players at my club who are exciting to watch, unpredictable, with pace who run at and frighten defenders. I agree the Premiership needs discipline and he'd need to sharpen up in defensive work and cut out the diving but this lad has got it. We let Sterling go for less than 2 mill and Ravel is in my book potentially better than him!!!

I've voted on that article "Get Rid" and I suggest everyone does the same as I'm sure Wet Spam will use that as their yardstick! I just wish there we an option of "Sell to QPR for a bargain"

Come on Ravel get yerself here!

He did more defensive work in the last 15 against Wigan than a certain Moroccan has ever done .

He could be the next Gazza ... IMO
Morrison bust up with big Sam on 09:30 - Jul 24 with 3352 viewsHAYESBOY

Yes for me. I think he is a very talented footballer.

Fergie's decesion making on youngsters isnt always right. Paul Pogba?

If we could get him for approx £3m then a yes for me.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 09:30 - Jul 24 with 3350 viewspaulparker

Would Love to See Adel Stay but unfortunately it wont happen with Arry Still here
the next best thing is Morrison who I thought knuckled down on loan with us ,
his performance in the 2nd leg against Wigan showed that he has character and can be a team player,
I think all this bottled water, long distance flights, is designed to wind up Fat Sam who Ravel as no respect for, if Harry wants him & he gave us no problems last year (behind the scences) then lets get him,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 09:35 - Jul 24 with 3332 viewskensalriser

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 09:29 - Jul 24 by essextaxiboy

He did more defensive work in the last 15 against Wigan than a certain Moroccan has ever done .

He could be the next Gazza ... IMO

In your opinion or the opinion of one of his ex-managers?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 09:45 - Jul 24 with 3291 viewsTheBlob

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 09:30 - Jul 24 by paulparker

Would Love to See Adel Stay but unfortunately it wont happen with Arry Still here
the next best thing is Morrison who I thought knuckled down on loan with us ,
his performance in the 2nd leg against Wigan showed that he has character and can be a team player,
I think all this bottled water, long distance flights, is designed to wind up Fat Sam who Ravel as no respect for, if Harry wants him & he gave us no problems last year (behind the scences) then lets get him,

Phobias about flying (me too)exist,ditto medical procedures.It's not a lack of "bottle",I can't understand the attitudes of thickos like Sam because I've had to endure the same.Stan Bowles had a fear of flying,as did Denis Bergkamp but you can work round these things.Someone a bit "jumpy" can turn out to be a bit more creative than usual.
A bit of understanding and empathy and you just might have a world class player on your hands.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024