Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morrison bust up with big Sam 22:50 - Jul 23 with 10915 views08olesen

Seems they have been at each other again... one way to resolve this is for him to cross London and join the Rs.

I know its the Mirror, but thought it would be worth a mention.

Go get him 'Arry

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/ravel-morrison-faces-west-h

Poll: Who will the other play off

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 09:54 - Jul 24 with 1821 viewspaulparker

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 09:45 - Jul 24 by TheBlob

Phobias about flying (me too)exist,ditto medical procedures.It's not a lack of "bottle",I can't understand the attitudes of thickos like Sam because I've had to endure the same.Stan Bowles had a fear of flying,as did Denis Bergkamp but you can work round these things.Someone a bit "jumpy" can turn out to be a bit more creative than usual.
A bit of understanding and empathy and you just might have a world class player on your hands.

im with you Blob I hate flying as well , unfortunately if your a top footballer it goes hand in hand these days, with the amount of stupid places you have to go for a friendly , champions league, internationals, mind you at least there not in cattle class
IMHO Fat Sam can't be arsed with Ravel and Ravel knows this and does as much as he can to get up Fat Sam's nose ( I know I would )
I reckon if we want him we could easily get him for around 2-3 million

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 09:55 - Jul 24 with 1821 viewsRangersw12

Seeing as Redknapp clearly doesn't like Tarrabt then Morrison would be an ideal replacement if he had a decent season or two he would double his value so worthwhile investment
Morrison bust up with big Sam on 10:00 - Jul 24 with 1802 viewsTheBlob

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 09:54 - Jul 24 by paulparker

im with you Blob I hate flying as well , unfortunately if your a top footballer it goes hand in hand these days, with the amount of stupid places you have to go for a friendly , champions league, internationals, mind you at least there not in cattle class
IMHO Fat Sam can't be arsed with Ravel and Ravel knows this and does as much as he can to get up Fat Sam's nose ( I know I would )
I reckon if we want him we could easily get him for around 2-3 million

If God had meant us to fly He would have provided us all with retractable undercarriages.(ooer)
I'd have him like a shot.European games you can get to overland(again like Bergkamp did),bollocks to friendlies ,next World Cup in Russia (pending).Hope he winds up things a bit more then.Maybe Sam can chuck in Andy Carroll as a BOGOF.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 10:02 - Jul 24 with 1794 viewsrsonist

Ravel is basically a withdrawn, sulky, easily frustrated 8-year old in the body of a wonderfully talented virtuoso footballer. He's certainly not cut from the same cloth as your Clints Charlies and Jamies but I don't really think he's a bad lad with a nasty attitude either, and Allardyce's treatment (even besides the rumours about forcing him to sign to his agent son) looks unnecessarily vindictive to me.

The comparison with Adel is obvious but somewhat unfair to Ravel too. Ravel on form is far more effective - integrates into the side better, is more aware of what's going on around him, is less showy for the sake of it, doesn't need as much tactical reorganization to carry him. And he can SHOOT ON TARGET FFS. Imagine that.

The boy is hard work (another mentoring job for Rio) but the rewards could be huge - and Redknapp surely knows you're always better off with a trump card to play.
Morrison bust up with big Sam on 10:09 - Jul 24 with 1783 viewsTheBlob

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 10:02 - Jul 24 by rsonist

Ravel is basically a withdrawn, sulky, easily frustrated 8-year old in the body of a wonderfully talented virtuoso footballer. He's certainly not cut from the same cloth as your Clints Charlies and Jamies but I don't really think he's a bad lad with a nasty attitude either, and Allardyce's treatment (even besides the rumours about forcing him to sign to his agent son) looks unnecessarily vindictive to me.

The comparison with Adel is obvious but somewhat unfair to Ravel too. Ravel on form is far more effective - integrates into the side better, is more aware of what's going on around him, is less showy for the sake of it, doesn't need as much tactical reorganization to carry him. And he can SHOOT ON TARGET FFS. Imagine that.

The boy is hard work (another mentoring job for Rio) but the rewards could be huge - and Redknapp surely knows you're always better off with a trump card to play.

You're right about the mentoring,you get the right manager/coach/player who can put his arm around the lad's shoulders and impart the Wisdom Of Life,like Gordon Jago did with Stan.Ravel reminds me of Floyd Mayweather somewhat,before he became an arseole.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 10:11 - Jul 24 with 1778 viewsPommyhoop

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 10:00 - Jul 24 by TheBlob

If God had meant us to fly He would have provided us all with retractable undercarriages.(ooer)
I'd have him like a shot.European games you can get to overland(again like Bergkamp did),bollocks to friendlies ,next World Cup in Russia (pending).Hope he winds up things a bit more then.Maybe Sam can chuck in Andy Carroll as a BOGOF.

I'd have him back like a shot..
And if we need him to fly it can be sorted A Team styley..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 10:42 - Jul 24 with 1713 viewsTacticalR

Not surprised there are some tensions as Morrison's people basically said Allardyce was a crook in that Guardian article.

Air hostess clique

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 10:58 - Jul 24 with 1669 viewsQPunkR

And yet for all that Adel's a far better footballer

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 11:03 - Jul 24 with 1654 viewsLoft1979

+1
Morrison bust up with big Sam on 11:07 - Jul 24 with 1643 viewsdanehoop

Remember that the entire reason for Sam's falling out with Ravel is that he refused to sign up to a different agent who is Fat Sam's mate (alledgedly). Once Ravel started playing really well last season his value clearly started to increase again. As soon as Ravel said "no, I already have an agent" to Fat Sam's slimey mate he was exiled by Fat Sam. Suddenly a load of negative spin started to "leak" from wetspam.

Whilst with us, the rumour was, and seems to have been vindicated whilst with us, that having been a bit of a silly (and not overly bright) boy he has settled down with the birth of his first child.

This now looks like he is running into the same thing and, oh look, wet spam negative spin shit.

Come back over to the West side of London Ravel. You know it makes sense.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2014 11:28]

Never knowingly understood

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 11:25 - Jul 24 with 1614 viewsLblock

COME ON SIGN HIM UP

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 11:26 - Jul 24 with 1610 viewsdaveB

He has potential but whenever we came up against a side who marked him closely he was hopeless, I think Adel is a much better player. Still if we can get him at a reasonable price I think he'd be useful to have
Morrison bust up with big Sam on 11:29 - Jul 24 with 1604 viewsHooparoo

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 11:25 - Jul 24 by Lblock

COME ON SIGN HIM UP

This!

Rio can be his big brother when he needs a slap(or a cuddle )

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 11:42 - Jul 24 with 1574 viewsDoughnut

Definately Not for me. Didn't impress me last season, for all the hype and keeping the team spirit carved out by the time we got to the play-offs, is everything going into the PR.
Dedicated pros only......strop merchants need not apply!!
Morrison bust up with big Sam on 11:43 - Jul 24 with 1569 viewsrsonist

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 10:58 - Jul 24 by QPunkR

And yet for all that Adel's a far better footballer

You're replying to a post explaining why I think otherwise.
Morrison bust up with big Sam on 11:46 - Jul 24 with 1567 viewskensalriser

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 11:43 - Jul 24 by rsonist

Yeah - but you were wrong. They have different attributes but as of now, Taarabt has achieved significantly more.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 12:05 - Jul 24 with 1543 viewsrsonist

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 11:46 - Jul 24 by kensalriser

Yeah - but you were wrong. They have different attributes but as of now, Taarabt has achieved significantly more.

For a player of his talent in the middle of his career Adel has achieved bugger all. I don't really see how that "proves" anything. The point I'm making is that Ravel while still raw has shown enough to suggest that not only is he extraordinarily talented but he can also be effective as part of a team, and at a higher level too.

Not to mention that Adel has no interest in any future with us and has continually shown the club a complete lack of respect. I don't know about you but for me that far exceeds Ravel getting the hump for being subbed in the middle of a bad game one time.
Morrison bust up with big Sam on 12:09 - Jul 24 with 1534 viewsQPunkR

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 11:43 - Jul 24 by rsonist

I realise that. That's exactly why I was replying to it. For all you claim about how good Ravel is, Adel is stratospheres ahead of the guy.

QPR - "shit but local"

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 12:11 - Jul 24 with 1523 viewsQPunkR

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 12:05 - Jul 24 by rsonist

For a player of his talent in the middle of his career Adel has achieved bugger all. I don't really see how that "proves" anything. The point I'm making is that Ravel while still raw has shown enough to suggest that not only is he extraordinarily talented but he can also be effective as part of a team, and at a higher level too.

Not to mention that Adel has no interest in any future with us and has continually shown the club a complete lack of respect. I don't know about you but for me that far exceeds Ravel getting the hump for being subbed in the middle of a bad game one time.

I'm sorry but that's pure bullsh!t.
Adel is 25 and Ravel is 21.

Adel has almost single-handedly dragged a team to promotion to the Premier League, and gone on to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world (albeit Milan are on a bit of a downward spiral)
What the blue hell has Morrison done, pray tell?

QPR - "shit but local"

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 12:12 - Jul 24 with 1521 viewsdaveB

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 12:05 - Jul 24 by rsonist

without going down the old road again he has achieved a decent amount in his career so far, not as much as he should have by this age but still won a league with us, done ok in the top flight and played in Italy.

Adel may not have much interest in staying (the club have very little interest in keeping him either) but I don't see how that shows a lack of respect to the club.

Ravel is a decent player but for me not in the same league as Taarabt yet.
Morrison bust up with big Sam on 12:16 - Jul 24 with 1504 viewsrsonist

Well I reckon it's a lot closer than you think. And ultimately I can't see any way back for Adel here with us. I wouldn't be suggesting anyone else if Adel was fit, eager, and willing to muck in. It's time to move on and Ravel represents a potentially excellent opportunity to do so.
Morrison bust up with big Sam on 12:18 - Jul 24 with 1495 viewswillis1980

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 09:45 - Jul 24 by TheBlob

Phobias about flying (me too)exist,ditto medical procedures.It's not a lack of "bottle",I can't understand the attitudes of thickos like Sam because I've had to endure the same.Stan Bowles had a fear of flying,as did Denis Bergkamp but you can work round these things.Someone a bit "jumpy" can turn out to be a bit more creative than usual.
A bit of understanding and empathy and you just might have a world class player on your hands.

i was thinking about the whole fear of flying thing and footballers as it is something that I suffer from, ive recently managed a couple of 2hrs flights for this first time in years (the whole malaysia airlines things havent helped) and ive got 4hr flight to turkey next week.

surely footballers these days dont have a chance when it comes to a fear of flying, loads of preseason warm ups are in the far corners of the globe etc. far too far for players of bergkamps ilk to drive or take a ferry to.

there were a few Shaktar players that refused to fly back to the Ukraine last week too.
Morrison bust up with big Sam on 12:19 - Jul 24 with 1489 viewsPommyhoop

Adel =

Ravel =

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 12:22 - Jul 24 with 1476 viewsQPunkR

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 12:16 - Jul 24 by rsonist

Well I reckon it's a lot closer than you think. And ultimately I can't see any way back for Adel here with us. I wouldn't be suggesting anyone else if Adel was fit, eager, and willing to muck in. It's time to move on and Ravel represents a potentially excellent opportunity to do so.

Neither you nor I are in any position to say just how fit/eager/willing to muck in Adel is. However he played for us in the Prem before and if Arry just swallows his pride/opens his eyes he will Shirley do so again.

QPR - "shit but local"

Morrison bust up with big Sam on 12:23 - Jul 24 with 1474 viewsrsonist

Lol at people even half-claiming at that half a season on loan at today's Milan is a big deal. You might as well say Paddy Kenny is certified world class cos he went to Leeds.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024